Ratings for Dr. Sandra L. Cottle

Dr Cottle care for my 2 pregnancy. Both with understanding services.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I've been a pt with Sandy Cottle CNM for over 15 years she is wonderful . She spends the time with you answers all your questions and truly cares for you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Sandra was my midwife and I do not recommend her. I had my daughter 2 1/2 months ago and have bled everyday since and she told me it was normal I got a second opinion yesterday and I'm extremely anemic and miserable so I do not recommend her of woman and children's hospital to anyone

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Awesome midwife! very caring and down to earth! Could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

LOVE this woman. I saw her through endometriosis treatment and then pregnancy. She makes me feel so comfortable and is very personable when answering questions. She is genuine and truly concerned about her patients. I look forward to seeing her. She is quick to see you and easy to get a hold of when needed. I would have never thought I would be so comfortable with someone in this particular "department." :)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013