You may also like

Rate Dr. Ralph P. Ierardi

Dr. Ralph P. Ierardi's Ratings

I had dr. Ierardi since 2012. I am very pleased with him and his staff. I drive from downstate almost hr.and half. He is well worth the drive. I would highly recommend him .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Been trying to get call back for weeks. Doesn't return calls even when its an emergency

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Average doctor, average staff, average visit. I didn't feel like I was a priority at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I have no issues with the doctor only the staff.The doctor's asst(or "communicator" per office), Dawn, is extremely rude and incompetent within her role. My fmla was denied because she failed to turn my forms in for 1m.Forms initially lost,dropped off 2nd copy.I l/m with other staff and Dawn.She was either out or had to return my call.I final spoke to Ajay, who saw note I dropped of 3wk prior, to say I was reporting this to pt relations since my HR denied claim and this could place me in bad standards w/ my job performance.I rc'vd call back from Dawn stating forms were on doctors desk to sign and next time I would need to allow her more than 1wk to complete.I informed her it was almost 3wks since I dropped off the copy.She told me that was incorrect,it was documented 1wk prior.I complained to empl relations@CC hoping that other pts do not have to experience the same lack of compassion and empathy towards their health care as I have. It's not just about forms,it's the way I was treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I recently went to Dr.Ierardi's office to see him for some blockages. I was a new patient, apparently Dr.Ierardi had an emergency so I saw his nurse practitioner Marleen after waiting an hour cause I guess she was seeing his patients and hers? Another patient said this is common that Dr.Ierardi frequently reschedules his patients due to changes in his schedule (hope this isn't true, can anyone confirm? I met his other nurse Essie? She took me back to a room, and was so very pleasant!!! She lightened up the tension of the situation by apologizing and made me feel very comfortable by her personality, and her knowledge of many of my questions. The nurse practitioner also apologized, she was great! The front desk was also very nice since I can't see well. Stephanie helped me with my paperwork. I really wanted to see the doctor, but I had all my questions answered by the end of my visit. I was satisfied with my experience overall. I hope this doctor appreciates his staff as much as I do!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Would not go. I had a question about a surgical procedure that my wife needed. We were considering having this doctor perform the procedure. After I left several msg with his secretary, I did not receive a call back. After mutliple times, I finally spoke with her, who was less than polite. We asked to comein to discuss and I was told he already has cancelled several office day and unless it was urgent she is not allowed to overbook his schedule. I will never use this doctors services again. The staff are not equipped to dealing with patients issues, lack knowledge, and I was left with a feeling his secretary has poor communication skills with the doctor.We went elsewhere. If his scretary felt my questions were not important enough to the doctor then my wife was too important to me to allow her to recieve less than what she deserves, which is compassion from both the doctor and staff. We couldn't be happier we choose another doctor with a truly caring and wonderful staff support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He is very wonderful with details and provides helpful answers to questions. I was surprised to see some of the reviews on here. I was searching to see if he has an alternative office. From my own encounters, his office could be more professional. I have only had issues with the office rescheduling my appointments but I would not see anyone else to treat my varicose veins. He is one of the best, hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

My appointment felt rushed even though I waited over an hour and the staff was rude. Doctor was great but seemed oblivious to his office environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I was referred by my family doc for a aneurysm that was found on accident around New Years. I was rescheduled 3x-dr out, dr in surgery, and snow. I was called only once for when he was out. Next appointment was 3 Weeks away. 3 months? I scheduled with a different office yesterday and will be seen next week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. Ierardi and his staff were the most compassionate and helpful staff I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I went in with an injury that took me out of my profession, and was given little hope by other specialists. Dr. Ierardi did the necessary tests needed to diagnose and treat my condition. He not only treated it, but corrected it with his expertise in vascular surgery. He works with an excellent team of surgical nurses, anesthesiologists, and nurse practitioners at Christiana Hospital, and I would definitely recommend him to friends and relatives who expect exceptional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139898].votes_count ]]