Ratings for Dr. Sandford Fleming

I saw Dr. Fleming for fourteen years. St times three times per week then after a few years twice a week. I can say he saved my life on more than one occasion. A friendly manner he and I got along well. Always answering phone calls, spending more time when needed. He was there for me always. I figure I got the best psychiatrist Western Hosp. had to offer at the time. Even guiding me through deaths and temper tantrums on my part. He wold see me every day when hospitalised, made sure I was looked after when he was away. I cannot speak highly enough about this man. I would not have been around if it were not from. We are still in touch even after I stopped seeing him in 2001 although infrequently now. My family is most grateful for what he did for me. It was difficult but we did it.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Fleming is considered a very good psychiatrist but I found him to be cold, arrogant and very unhelpful. I felt judged and when I called him to set up another appointment he said "Everything I have to say to you has already been said." I thought he would make a better lawyer than psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011