Dr. Lucas Murnaghan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lucas Murnaghan

Performs surgeries like no other. Extremely humble and helpful. Grateful to have had a surgeon like him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

It’s been so hard to find a doctor like him since he left. Sad to see him go, but we wish him the best in his recovery.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Phenomenal doctor. Went out of his way to help us to understand our daughter's diagnosis and helped her cope with the devastation of missing her soccer season. It has been over a year since her surgery and she is playing better than ever. Thank you Dr. Murnaghan for everything that you did for us.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

He is a great doctor,my daughter had a knee surgery she is completely fine. Me and my family wishing him to get fast recovery.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

One of the best decisions I’ve made to choose Dr.murnaghan as my doctor to do my ACL reconstruction. I’m back to playing like I was never hurt before. Amazing doctor and very knowledgeable! Simply amazing and wishing him a speedy recovery!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

We were recently informed that our daughter ‘s surgery had to be postponed. We were initially quite disappointed but when we heard that Dr. Murnaghan is off sick and going through his own medical challenges we understood immediately. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this difficult time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

We were recently informed that our son's surgery had to be postponed. We were initially quite disappointed but when we heard that Dr. Murnaghan is off sick and going through his own medical challenges we understood immediately. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this difficult time. We hope that he will regain his strength and be back to work soon. I would imagine the commenter below will feel pretty sheepish when they learn that their assumptions were so far off.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Dr Murnaghan is a wonderful doctor. However his love of photography (which he's very good) seems to be keeping him out of the office over the past several weeks. Very frustrating to get in to see him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr Murnaghan has given back my ability to walk and play soccer. I had an ACL reconstruction after a bad knee injury two years ago and from my initial consultation, to the surgery and all the follow up appointments him and his team have gone over and above to make sure I could go back to playing soccer and to living my normal life. I’ll be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

An incredible surgeon and human being. We were devastated to hear that the doctor himself has fallen ill. We wish Dr. Murnaghan a speedy recovery and pray that he can return to the important work that he does.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019