Ratings for Dr. Lucy Tovmasian

I am so grateful to have found such a knowledgeable, friendly, enthusiastic doctor as Dr. Tovmasian. Dr. T delivered my son 7 months ago, and also performed my son's circumcision. I felt so comfortable with her, as she became one of my friends. As this was my first child, I was a bit nervous. Dr. T made me feel extremely comfortable under her care. She promised me that she would do her best to make it to the hospital when I went into labor. She stuck to her promise and showed up at 2 AM on a Saturday night. I absolutely LOVE her, and would HIGHLY recomend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Tovmasian delivered my daughter about 2 years ago. She was absolutely wonderful throughout my entire pregnancy. She addressed all of my 150,000 questions, and made me feel very comfortable. Unfortunately I had some issues with the epidural not working and I was upset with the nurses/person that administered the epidural at the hospital. When Dr. Tovmasian came in the next day to check on me she made a comment about how I was very rude to the nurse staff, and I just thought that was unprofessional, and uncalled for considering I was going through child birth. In all other regards I loved her and I'm sad I switched insurance, and can't go back to her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I Love Dr Tovmasian! She is a caring, understanding, compassionate, has excellent bedside manner and a real professional. She delivered my baby and was very caring. I am happy to be a patient of hers. She is the best!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr. TOVMASIAN has great bedside manner, doesn't rush and will spend time with you. She will answer your questions and listen to you. She has performed Gyn/Ob exams without any issues, as well as delivering my baby. Highly recommend. She is fabulous.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Tovmasian was a very nice person, fun to talk to and seemingly understanding. Unfortunately, the exam was the most painful one I have ever had. She seemed awkward and unable to insert the speculum properly. I said I was in pain from her twisting it and trying to get it right. The rest of the exam was just as uncomfortable. She mentioned she could not feel my ovaries and wanted to schedule me for some unnecessary and expensive tests. I been going to GYN's for 30 years and this was the worst exam I ever had. After the exam I went into her office and she reviewed my medications with me (nothing to do with GYN) and commented on how they were contributing to my weight gain and told me I was obese. I am a size 8!! Let's hope time and experience gives her a better bedside manner and helps her to be a bit more delicate when examining patients. I will not return to her nor recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tovmasian and the staff -- all were friendly, supportive, and helpful!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Unfortunately I met Dr. Tovmasian in an emergency situation after one of my ovaries had twisted and died as well as a cyst rupturing. To make things worse, my OB/GYN didn't come to HNMC which is where I was already hospitalized for an asthma exacerbation. We called the group since they had delivered me and Dr. Tovmasian was on call. She handled my care that day and since wonderfully. I am not a straight forward case as I have numerous medical conditions, one of them a rare condition that has me on antibiotics frequently and causing many interactions with my oral birth control. While recovering from surgery we discussed this and by the time I was ready to go back on BC Dr. Tovmasian had the answer of what my frequent antibiotic use wouldn't be able to interfere with. She has been amazing with my reoccuring cysts on my remaining ovary, as well. She is very thorough and conservative due to my history but is able to put me at easy at every visit!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I just wish the grup delivered at HUMC and not at Holy Name, I plan on coming back to her after I deliver! So knowledgable and indepth and takes her time w you!! LOVED her!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have been going to this group for 13 years. The staff and nurses are all very nice and professional. My doctor left the practice about 3 years ago. I started seeing dr butler who is a great doctor, but no longer delivers. I recently got engaged and decided I wanted to build a relationship with a doctor who delivers. I just went to my appointment today with Dr Tovmasian and I was so happy. She really calmed my nerves and answered many questions I had about my future pregnancy. She was so thorough and made me feel really comfortable. I would absolutely recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

She is an awesome doctor, very compassionte. Totally put all my fears to rest.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012