Dr. Laura Caylor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laura Caylor

Dr Caylor is the only dentist my kids will see and she was great with my dental phobia. I highly recommend her she's the best dentist our family has seen in years. The staff are also friendly and great with helping me with my insurance. A+++++ for Dr Caylor

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Such a breath of fresh air! She takes the time to talk to you and listens to your concerns. And great with kids too! What a wonderful addition to the office and community.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Not great with children. Negative attitude. Felt as though my questions were not welcomed.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Best dentist I have seen! Takes pride in her work, communicates with you while she works, works well with her assistant! Gentle too! Great experience getting a cleaning and cavity fixed :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

So friendly and makes you feel at ease. I had such a fear of dentists before I saw her, but now I finally feel comfortable in a dentist's office again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

The best Dentist I have ever seen. I was an emergency patient, I had never seen this dentist before and I was very scared, Dr. Caylor was super professional and her chair side manner immediately put me at ease. She was very confident and professional and she made me feel so relaxed. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know, what a wonderful woman. Thank you Dr. Laura Caylor, I am so glad I found you.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

She is such a great dentist! Dr. Caylor always explained everything to me and made sure I understood what she was saying. You can really tell she cares for her patients and what's best for THEM not just how much money she can make! I have recommend her to my friends and family and would tell anyone looking for a new dentist to go see her! She really is great! :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr Caylor was great enough to see me as a emergency during her christmas break, she is all heart thanks for being there for me Dr C

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

being a scaredy cat of the dentist i like seeing dr caylor she makes me feel completely at ease. both my husband and I love her she does great work.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I was happy to finally get a dentist that really cares about my treatment and goes the extra mile. Unlike that hack Dr. Findlay. If you go to this office pick Dr Caylor she is the best.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Laura Caylor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental