Ratings for Dr. Ayesha Asher

Have been to her several times she is dismissive made me feel that Iam wasting her time gave me no solutions when you have a knee the size of a basketball tell your dr I have been taking 18 plus Advil a day for pain management and she tells you keep doing what your doing ... 3 of 4 canals in knee have collapsed go for a run is not advice never alone good advice....

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Asher is very personable when you take the time to connect with her. I find her excellent to talk to and very invested in her patients wellness.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

She never ever helped me deal with my Diabetes. She has no knowledge about the disease. In two years she never ever gave me a Checkup. Very snarly person, hates her job.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Our family has had several appointments with Dr Asher, as we were new to the area last year * she accepted us. Be warned, if a DR can get you in easily & quickly, there might be a reason. She often pretends to listen...but actually isn't. She has either written you off in what you say or ask, or she looks bored as you speak. She is very dismissive & always answers before you even finish. She can be quick to prescribe something at times, saying anything to get you out of her office. Other times she makes you feel bad for even asking...as she has an air of superiority. Please avoid her & find another DR. It's not worth it to see someone who cares so little about you, she only seems to care about how many appointments she can get through in a day. Oh, her staff are decent, but once they judge you...they become insincere. Its a strange environment & we will look elsewhere. Read all the reviews & see the common themes & issues...& be aware if you do decide to book with her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

The staff was wonderful. Very caring and charismatic. Dr. Asher had been my family doctor since I was 15. Ever since I met her she was very cold, she pretends to listen to me, never took me seriously. She has asked my mother to write good reviews about her because she had bad ones. Going to see Dr asher is something I have stopped doing. The last time I saw her I swore to myself I would never do that again. I had concerns that I brought up to her, and she paid no attention, really. She just wanted me out. She is too fast to judge. She has never been thorough with me. Very judgmental and sassy. Total **** doctor. Thanks for the drugs

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Asher. She takes the time we need and never rushes us at all. Her staff are extremely friendly and never rude. I have always received an appointment when I need it, and have never had to wait too long at all. My boys like her and she speaks to them with respect, unlike my previous doctor. She takes the time to listen to all our concerns. I am proactive with our health and find that there is a mutual respect with Dr. Asher that I have never had before. Thank you for being someone I feel cares about our long term health and helps us make informed decisions.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr Asher is wonderful. Both my girls ages 10 and 12 think she is the best! She always takes the time to listen to their concerns and health problems. When they had to get warts removed she talks to them first and warns them what to expect and to let her know when they can't handle it and she would stop and does! My girls totally trust her! As a parent I am so grateful to have Dr Asher to help my family in partnership to my childrens total health.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I have had several appointments with Dr Asher, I've dealt with a lot over the past year and was hoping for a doctor who would help figure out my problems. She is very dismissive and always in a hurry. She is quick to prescribe something, anything to get you out of her office. I went in for tiredness she wanted to prescribe anti depressant, I went in for unexplained Weight gain she wanted to prescribe anti depressant. Without any testing or even any questions. The final straw was bringing my 4 year old son in for wart treatments. She treated him 4 times with liquid nitrogen, three of the four times he was screaming in pain and she was jamming the cotton swab into the extremely sore and swollen warts. She didn't care how much it was hurting. I recently brought him to a different clinic and they were appalled that the warts had looked like that for so long during treatment and immediately took a different approach to getting rid of them. Please avoid her at all costs. It's not worth it to see someone who cares so little about you, she only seems to care about how many appointments she can get through in a day.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I can't even say that Dr. Asher is fine for just writing prescriptions, as she just doesn't listen. I have asked for a very particular prescription, yet she prescribed something else. When I asked her for the right one the next time, her excuse was, "Oh, well, that one is much more expensive." In the long run, no it wasn't, as it lasted 10x longer. If you have a problem bigger than that, forget it! She made us fill out all kinds of paperwork to have a referral written for my son to see a pediatrician, but when I went in to go over it with her, it was very obvious she hadn't even looked at it. She was wanting to go over his results from the asthma clinic, which we had already seen her about! She is very quick to judge why I was asking for a pediatrician referral - "Why can't people just let boys be boys?" when she had only very briefly met my son. When I needed her help for treatment for an MVA, she brushes it off, never suggesting any kind of treatment or follow up. Then she scolds me for not having an MRI done sooner. Funny, isn't she the one who should have sent me for one? Time for a new doctor. Please, if you need a doctor for more than the odd prescription, don't see Dr. Asher. Everyone deserves someone better.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

This facility is a distance from where I live (which is my own doing), so when I go in I have to make a trip into the city. It takes me 40ish minutes both ways, to get there, wait for 15 minutes and have a 5 minute appointment. I always feel rushed and like my concerns are never fully adressed but brushed off instead. Twice I have presented with common symptoms and have been sent for panels of test...except for the ones I need. I went to urgent care both times, got properly tested and treated. What some find "fast and efficient", I find rushed and pushed aside. I am already looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015