Ratings for Dr. Ayesha Asher

Unfriendly, unhelpful, and sometimes downright rude. I saw Dr. Asher on Thursday before a long weekend with a very sore throat and told her my son had recently had strep. She took a swab and told me I needed to come back for a physical. She said I could phone in to get the swab results on Sunday from lab services, and see her on Tuesday for a script if positive. Next day I went to walk-in clinic, and the doctor said "Whoa, that's a nasty case of strep throat! Let's get you on antibiotics ASAP."

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Imran has been our family doctor for 3 years, love her! Never had any issues with her. Very professional and pleasant person. After reading the low rated comments, I'm very surprised that we are talking about the same person...

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Asher has now cancelled BOTH of my appointments the last two times I have booked stating "she needs to leave early" then says I can rebook another day. When your sick and need a dr them leaving all the time when you book same day or months out. This time less than 1.5 hours before my appointment is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Asher has been my family doctor for the past few years. Recently she has helped me acquire some difficult tests that I have needed and both her and her staff have advocated for me. I knew that I could rely on them and that she was on my side to make sure this test happened. I am so grateful for her and all of the staff at WellPoint who have helped me out through this very stressful time.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Doctor Asher has been my doctor for 3 years and has been very professional and accurate with her diagnoses. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever met!!! A week ago my son had a fever 38.8, runny nose, very bad cough and pink eyes. When I came to her she sad that it is a flu and nothing to worry about. She didn't check his ears, hardly listened to his chest, said to continue to give him Advil and prescript some drops for his pink eyes. After few days he gets worse and went to another doctor and she found out that he having pneumonia and ear infection.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Asher has been my family doctor for four years. She is always accomdating, running on time and easy to talk to. If a specialist is needed she will refer but not unnecessarily. She orders tests when required and gets back to you in a very timely fashion with results. I find Doctor Asher approachable and caring and will continue to see her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My daughter and I have been going to Dr Asher for over 3 years now. It is easy to get an appointment with her. Dr Asher always listens to me before evaluating anything medically. She is not quick to hand out medications which I like as I am not someone who likes to be on medication when I don't have to be. I find her capable and trustworthy and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Thank god she is not our Family doctor. I took my bay to her because she was having viral and had high temperature. Dr Asher checked and said hat my daughter 'might have' chest infection and gave her antibiotics for 10 days. We were shocked to see how generous she was with medications. We did not trust her and took my daughter to urgent care. There she was checked twice, once with nurse and second with doctor to see if she had chest infection. And our doubt was correct.. Dr Asher is bad doctor. My daughter had viral with clear chest and there was no need of antibiotics. Please avoid Dr Asher at all cost!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Asher for years and I have always had a good experience. I have rarely, if ever waited long to see her. Staff is always friendly. She is always open to listening to all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017