Ratings for Dr. Ayesha Asher

Dr. Asher is a very respectful and knowledgeable doctor who listens to your needs and does her best to help out in any way possible. She is very kind, open minded, caring, and easy to talk to. I have always had a great experience with her from the past couple of years. Her availability is great, and the wait time is quick. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

This is the very best experience I've had with a doctor in a long long time. Dr. Asher has been very punctual when I have seen her. She has a wonderful, welcoming personality and takes time to connect on a personal level, I appreciate this so very much! Kind, compassionate and down to earth. She takes her time and never makes me feel rushed. Me and My kids feel comfortable sharing our personal issues with her , she is very supportive towards our issues .Very easy to talk to. She is knowledgeable, and thorough. Her staff is amazing as well, so polite and kind. I feel so lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Me and my family is so grateful to find Dr Asher - 7 yrs ago .I have to add on;y good things about her personatlity , knowlede band manners ,From attentive and knowledgeable, exceptional professionalism, caring, genuine, organized, she listens, she takes her time, answers any questions you may have, shes positive, The only reason I go to the clinic is because of her and i lucked out when i did a walk in one day. Since then she was my doctor through out my pregnancy and im so grateful since it was my first and she made me feel better with each visit & now my husband & newborn baby are in her care also. I’ve never met a doctor like her, all that i’v ever met is cold doctors, that just rush you in and out, and dont really care they just want to get out the room. I hold her in high regards & recommend her to anyone who asks,now I have 2 kids 6 and 3 and they love her , make cards for her ,and are trilled to visit her .Thank you for being so helpful as always .God Bless

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Asher has been my Family Physician for over 5 years now. I would gladly recommend her to my family and friends simply because of the amount of care she puts into her patients. Over the years she has been caring, supportive and patient when it comes to taking the time to explain things to me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Asher has been absolutely terrible since we started seeing her almost 2 years ago, after I had a baby and needed a new family doctor. She dismissed me when I went in to talk about postpartum depression, telling me I "just needed to talk to someone". She also didn't prescribe the correct amount of antibiotics for my son (was under 2) when he has a bad chest infection - which turned into bad pneumonia due to her carelessness. Worst doctor in the city. She is too dismissive, and always seems to think symptoms are "in your head". Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Asher disregarded my symptoms and did not listen to my issues at all. She even disregarded a long history of thyroid issues in my family and the indicators on my blood test that I could be suffering from Hashimoto's. She had terrible bedside manner as well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Very unprofessional, does not listen about problem, rude.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Our family has been going to Dr. Asher for 5 years, every time we would leave her office I would tell myself we need to find a new Dr. She has a horrible bedside manner, and would seem we couldn't get out of her office fast enough. My son had been wrongly diagnosed by her twice after going to a walk in clinic and having the proper tests ordered. We have since moved on to a new doctor but wanted to write this review to save anyone looking for a new family Dr to save your time and not see Dr. Asher.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

The staff is who saves dr Asher. I left my bad experience with dr Asher on her already, but I just found out that when I was bawling in her office cuz my throat was covered in puss and had been for a few days and she simply could not care less, well I just learned that I could have walked next door and paid 10$ and had my throat swabbed on the spot and I would have got my results asap, instead Dr Asher made me wait 3 days for my results. Well a day after I saw Dr Asher my throat was so swollen that I ended up in the hospital because I was having troubles breathing and they said I was so dehydrated and my heart was beating at dangerous levels that they could not believe my doctor wouldn’t have given me anything for pain relief. If you are looking for a new Doctor please do not bring your family to this Dr, she was equally as unsympathetic with my son when he was 6 months old.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

If I ever need to see a walk in dr I pray it isn't dr Asher. Dr Asher rushes appointments, has zero simpathy for the patient. My spouse and I have had horrible experiences with her. One time, when I was 6 months pregnant, she was so unsympathetic that I was extremely sick, and pretty much said there's nothing she can do. She said it in the rudest, most cold hearted way. This last time I explained to her I have had a high fever, and sore throat (felt like I was swollowing razor blades) for the past three days, I went in with all the energy I had and she said I have to wait three more days before my strep throat results came back.. And she sent me to get blood work done. Fair enough that she cannot start me on meds, but I have puss all over the back of my throat, and I'm clearly upset. She advised I take Advil, I told her I was allergic and she kinda grinned and said there was nothing else she could do. I actually started to tear up in my car because I am in so much pain and the doctor just treated me so poorly. I love dr fleetcoft orelse I would stop coming to this location. My sister and nieces were her paients of dr Asher's and she was also awful to them so they switched doctors, and two of my other friends have switched as well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018