Ratings for Dr. Hilton Ling

Five years after having aortic valve replacement surgery by Dr. Ling and his team at St. Joseph’s Hospital I am well, active and enjoying life.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr Ling did a mitral valve repair, using my own tissue, on me in 2006. I am still going strong. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr Ling is an amazing gentleman. He did my partners ascending aorta graft and because it was such a difficult case he scrubbed in on his descending repair 9 months later. I felt like he was invested in the recovery which was very lengthy. He always had a smile and a wink for me as I cracked the whip on our morning walks. Longest 5 weeks of our lives and he was so pleased to see us out the door.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Ling performed the 'Bentall procedure' on my heart and thereby saved my life. He is an gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Ling and the staff in cicu were so understanding and caring for my husband and myself during His illness.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr.Ling did an aortic repair and triple bypass on me February 2016. Thanks to the work of this wonderful man and the caring staff at St.Paul's I will be able to celebrate my 53rd birthday shortly. More important my sons continue to have a father, and I will soon return to being a productive member of society. Not only did Dr.Ling save my life, but he made me feel very confident of my upcoming procedure and I knew I was in the best hands. I am thrilled that students were present during my operation, and that his fantastic knowledge will be past along to the next generation of doctors. Thank you Dr. Ling

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Nothing is certain Im sure when procedures like mine are done but mine turned out. Im a complicated case but Dr Ling and all involved at St Pauls did a great job replacing my aortic valve with a graft on my aorta. Was back to doing physical work in under 2 months. Impressive.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Kudos Dr. Ling ! You are the best ! I feel extremely fortunate to have had you as my surgeon !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am home on my first night after a valve replacement done by Dr.Hilton Ling who was recommended to me by St.Paul's Heart Function Clinic which has been following my condition since 1997 .From the moment I met him in his office at St.Paul's to the moment yesterday when he ok'd my release he has made me feel like he cared .He always came in to see me every day after my surgery.He is very personable and has a great sense of humor!I feel blessed to have been referred to such and extraordinary surgeon and human being and I hope he lives on forever!On a scale of 1 to 5 I would give him a 10.I would recommend this man to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015