Ratings for Dr. Hilton Ling

Dr.Ling did an aortic repair and triple bypass on me February 2016. Thanks to the work of this wonderful man and the caring staff at St.Paul's I will be able to celebrate my 53rd birthday shortly. More important my sons continue to have a father, and I will soon return to being a productive member of society. Not only did Dr.Ling save my life, but he made me feel very confident of my upcoming procedure and I knew I was in the best hands. I am thrilled that students were present during my operation, and that his fantastic knowledge will be past along to the next generation of doctors. Thank you Dr. Ling

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Nothing is certain Im sure when procedures like mine are done but mine turned out. Im a complicated case but Dr Ling and all involved at St Pauls did a great job replacing my aortic valve with a graft on my aorta. Was back to doing physical work in under 2 months. Impressive.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Kudos Dr. Ling ! You are the best ! I feel extremely fortunate to have had you as my surgeon !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am home on my first night after a valve replacement done by Dr.Hilton Ling who was recommended to me by St.Paul's Heart Function Clinic which has been following my condition since 1997 .From the moment I met him in his office at St.Paul's to the moment yesterday when he ok'd my release he has made me feel like he cared .He always came in to see me every day after my surgery.He is very personable and has a great sense of humor!I feel blessed to have been referred to such and extraordinary surgeon and human being and I hope he lives on forever!On a scale of 1 to 5 I would give him a 10.I would recommend this man to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Great Doctor!!! Amazing knowledge! Loved talking with him

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Ling saved my life. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon, and also an empathetic man who cared deeply about my recovery and my family during a time that without his work would have been my end.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

An amazing, sensitive and skilled physician who spent many hours saving the life of my partner. The staff were excellent and didn't mind that I spent the night for 2 solid weeks. They allowed me to participate in his care and made me feel like family the entire time. I am forever grateful to these wonderful people.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

The thing is, how do you "rate" a doctor who has given you the precious gift of an extended life. My own circumstances were so compromised that I required immediate emergency heart valve replacements. Dr Ling performed this surgery with such brilliance that, not only do I no longer suffer the frightening and exhausting effects of a failing heart, but my days are now again filled with the joy; a renewed appreciation of the wonderful gifts life ; happy times with family; the birth of of first and only grandchild; the day to day wonder of good spirits and good health. There are no words to express my gratitude and that of my family to this incredibly skilled and capable surgeon. Thank you, Dr Ling, for saving my life. I'll do my best to make the best of it.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Simply amazing. We are so grateful to Dr. Ling and the staff at St. Pauls. Preparing for the second surgery and are extremely optimistic.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

My husband had an aortic valve replacement, double bypass and aneurysm repair operation performed by Dr. Ling in February, 2015. Before surgery he took the time to clearly outline the scope of the operation and answered all our questions thoroughly. After surgery he visited my husband daily and always had a humorous quip or two to share. His expertise is second to none and we feel so very fortunate that he was our surgeon. He is simply the best!!! With our heartfelt thanks to Dr. Ling and all the great staff at St. Paul's hospital.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015