Ratings for Dr. Louis M. Thompson

my fiance had to have an ovary removed. she has a very bad case of endometriosis, which dr. thompson ignored for eight years!. she went through a very painful surgery which he never visited or followed up with her on. we waited in the hospital for two days before we heard from anyone on his staff! after the surgery, he made her go on lupron. this was the worst medicine known to man. she lost her mind, could not control her emotions and just plain wanted to kill herself. come to find out later, it was completely unneccessary. now, she has switched doctors. because of dr. thompsons terrible care for her, her one good ovary has been destroyed and will have to be removed. no kids. thanks alot "dr" thompson. you've dwindled our family down.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

He is WONDERFUL! He came to see me every day I was in the hospital and he did not even deliver my baby. He takes time to empower you and make you feel comfortable at all times. He explains things and answers as many questions as you might have:)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Louis M. Thompson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)