You may also like

Rate Dr. Reta Green

Dr. Reta Green's Ratings

Reta is no nonsense. She is a bit expensive, but you are getting what I believe is top tier expert advice for your dollar and she's well worth the fee she charges. She doesn't string you along, she will tell you like it is, helping you get results faster. I only had to see her twice and she saved my life. She prevented me from making an extremely negative decision in my life and I can't thank her enough for being who she is. Great doctor, in my opinion she is the best I have ever seen. In the long run, you will save yourself both time and money in your quest to get your life back on track. Best of luck to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Reta is one of the, if not THE, best psychologist in Calgary. I have seen her on an individual basis as well as participated in her group therapy sessions. Both therapy types have been incredibly helpful. I have my life back thanks to Reta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Amazing. I admit I will definitely be struggling to afford her when my insurance runs out but she is very supportive, understanding, honest and tells it like it is. AWESOME listener and a shining star when compared to the pill pushers I have come across in the past few months. Totally recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140197].votes_count ]]