Ratings for Dr. Reta Green

Reta is amazing with relationship advice. We only needed two sessions. She gave us great advice regarding a step-family situation. We also recommended Reta to friends who needed guidance and advice regarding a problematic adult child. They too were thrilled with the support and direction she gave them. Others have mentioned that Reta is pricey, but in her defense she is worth very penny as she gets to the root of the problem in the first visit and gives you a full arsenol of tools to deal with your situation. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Do you waste your money with this woman. After several expensive sessions , she was of absolutely no help.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Reta is no nonsense. She is a bit expensive, but you are getting what I believe is top tier expert advice for your dollar and she's well worth the fee she charges. She doesn't string you along, she will tell you like it is, helping you get results faster. I only had to see her twice and she saved my life. She prevented me from making an extremely negative decision in my life and I can't thank her enough for being who she is. Great doctor, in my opinion she is the best I have ever seen. In the long run, you will save yourself both time and money in your quest to get your life back on track. Best of luck to you.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Reta is one of the, if not THE, best psychologist in Calgary. I have seen her on an individual basis as well as participated in her group therapy sessions. Both therapy types have been incredibly helpful. I have my life back thanks to Reta.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Amazing. I admit I will definitely be struggling to afford her when my insurance runs out but she is very supportive, understanding, honest and tells it like it is. AWESOME listener and a shining star when compared to the pill pushers I have come across in the past few months. Totally recommended!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011