Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino , MD, FACOG

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino , MD, FACOG

I was very impressed by how professional, thorough, and caring Dr. Modestin is. I am completely confident in her ability to manage my obstetric care. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I did extensive research in my search for a good OB Gyn. After several recommendations I was referred to Dr. Mondestin for my first pregnancy. I came in with many questions and fears yet she was able to patiently sit with me and answer each of my questions and made me feel comfortable despite all of my concerns. She conducted herself in a professional yet welcoming manner. It was exactly what a new mother needs when embarking upon this new path. I highly recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I was 12 weeks pregnant when I met Dr Mondestin. I knew I had complication in my pregnancy with big fibroids outside my cavity, but talking to this Doctor was so depressing. She told me the worst possible things that could happen in my life. And she was embarrassing me as she was waiting to see my reaction to every worst thing that she was telling me. Don't go this doctor. No professionalism, no sense of behaving. It was my first and last meet with her. I have found much better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. M was an amazing physician while I was in her care. I saw her and the staff at the hospital more often than a typical patient due to my age and other medical history. Each time I went, she was thorough in her examinations and explanations. She asked me questions and didn't just tell me what I had to do. Because of her expert knowledge she and her staff detected a rare condition I had during the last trimester of my pregnancy, which could have been fatal to my baby. She acted quickly in response and while I was on hospital bed rest for over 6 weeks, she called and visited even though she was not my attending physician. She knew I was going through some traumatic events in my life simultaneous to the pregnancy complication and was compassionate, concerned, and sensitive to my situation. I didn't just consider her my doctor, I considered her a friend during an extremely trying time in my life. She exhibited skills that can't be taught in medical school. She has the human touch.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I had severe preeclampsia during my second pregnancy. My blood pressure reached to a very high number and I had to stay hospitalized at 31 weeks. It is Dr. Mondestin-Sorrentinoc who took care of me. She carefully followed up my conditions and was very patient to all my questions. I still remember the smile on her face, which makes me comfortable and I knew I was in good hands. Later she did an emergent c-section to save me from a risk of stroke and saved my baby as well. I would recommend Dr. Mondestin-Sorrentinoc to any of my friends. My family really appreciate all the nice things she did.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

My wife had a complicated pregnancy and was being seen by multiple specialists. While other doctors were non-chlant and dismissive about the potential complications Dr Mondestin-Sorrentino followed my wife's case very closely and we now have a healthy baby girl. Had Dr M not been as diligent, we may have had a very bad, unimaginable outcome. We will always recommend Dr Mondestin to anyone having a high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I was referred to Dr Mondestins office for routine genetic testing related to my age at the time of pregnancy. After doing a 12 week ultrasound Dr M noticed the baby was slightly behind in growth and wanted to be extra cautious following my case closely. My other doctors took the situation very lightly assuming nothing was wrong telling me I was just having a "small baby". To make a long story short as Dr M continued to follow me my pregnancy became more and more complicated. The baby was not getting appropriate blood flow; by 32 weeks the baby stopped growing and had to be delivered early. I know that if Dr M was not so cautious with the precious lives she cares for our situation may have been tragic. I would absolutely recommend her to any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Mondestin as I was deemed high risk during my pregnancy. I found Dr. Mondestin to be a wonderful doctor. As I had to come in every week I found her to be very helpful and understanding. She always took the approach of being overly cautious and even contacted me outside of work hours to check on me. It's rare to find a doctor that cares this much about their patients. Because of her my husband and I are now the proud parents of a beautiful healthy baby girl. I highly recommend Dr. Mondestin for anyone having a high risk pregnancy!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

My wife and I were referred to Dr Mondestin because of some complications in my wife's pregnancy. We found Dr Mondestin to be very upfront in explaining the situation as it is without any sort of sugar coating it. Having said that she supported us right from the beginning to the end of the pregnancy like a family member. She may not be a charismatic public speaker kind of person. But she is extremely good in what she does and and helped us have a very beautiful and healthy baby girl. Without Dr Mondestin we are not sure if we would have had our baby. If you are in high pregnancy situation and are looking for an expert doctor, I would recommend Dr Mondestin with all my heart.

Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino , MD, FACOG's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ