Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino , MD, FACOG

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino , MD, FACOG

I started seeing Dr. Mondestin at 24 weeks of my pregnancy due to being high risk. I work in the healthcare field and have never experienced the care and time she took with each appointment. Dr Mondestin was always on time and accommodating. She took her time to explain procedures and diagnosis throughout my pregnancy. I felt extremely safe with my pregnancy and baby in her hands. I was able to text her and reach her very quickly and she always put me at ease. I would highly recommend her for any high risk pregnancy. I wish my obygyn had recommended an MFM sooner. My daughter and I are healthy and happy because of her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Mondestin since suffering a late miscarriage in 2018. Though my current pregnancy is low risk, she has provided me with tremendous support, knowledge, and guidance. Dr. Mondestin has completed each of my ultrasounds which is so reassuring knowing that someone with tremendous experience is able to administer and read the information on the spot vs waiting for a report or for the dr to call. I highly recommend PPI for your pregnancy. I’m happy to have had Dr. Mondestin as a huge part of my life and my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Mondestin is very thorough and caring. She goes above and beyond for her patients. I would recommend her to anyone who is trying to conceive or who’s pregnant that’s up in age and high risk.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I wish all doctors could learn from Dr Mondestin! She’s highly ethical, very thorough, and a true professional. She takes her time and actually listens and truly genuinely cares about her patients. I don’t know what I’d done without her support throughout my very high risk pregnancy. She always went above and beyond for both myself and my unborn child’s wellbeing.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

​Dr. Mondestin is without question one of the best doctors I have encountered. During a challenging pregnancy, I started seeing her at the recommendation of my OBGYN. It was the best decision I made. She is a brilliant doctor who is truly an expert in maternal fetal medicine. She listens carefully to her patients and takes the time to explain each process, step by step. What impressed me most was her unwavering commitment to ensuring that I received the best medical care. In one instance, she stepped in to re-do an ultrasound to double-check the findings of the tech before making her recommendations. Her bold decision proved to be invaluable--in this case the tech made several mistakes that ​Dr. Mondestin immediately caught (and saved me from an incorrect diagnosis). During the period of time that I worked with her, she showed me nothing but utmost respect and cared for me and my baby as if we were family. She went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that I would have a smooth pregnancy. I always knew that I could call on her if I had any questions and concerns. When I went into labor, she reached out to me to make sure I was OK and even stopped by the hospital to see me and the baby. I'll never forget that--it exemplifies the extraordinary doctor that she is. I highly recommend her and I plan on working with her if I should get pregnant again.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I was very impressed by how professional, thorough, and caring Dr. Modestin is. I am completely confident in her ability to manage my obstetric care. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I did extensive research in my search for a good OB Gyn. After several recommendations I was referred to Dr. Mondestin for my first pregnancy. I came in with many questions and fears yet she was able to patiently sit with me and answer each of my questions and made me feel comfortable despite all of my concerns. She conducted herself in a professional yet welcoming manner. It was exactly what a new mother needs when embarking upon this new path. I highly recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I was 12 weeks pregnant when I met Dr Mondestin. I knew I had complication in my pregnancy with big fibroids outside my cavity, but talking to this Doctor was so depressing. She told me the worst possible things that could happen in my life. And she was embarrassing me as she was waiting to see my reaction to every worst thing that she was telling me. Don't go this doctor. No professionalism, no sense of behaving. It was my first and last meet with her. I have found much better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. M was an amazing physician while I was in her care. I saw her and the staff at the hospital more often than a typical patient due to my age and other medical history. Each time I went, she was thorough in her examinations and explanations. She asked me questions and didn't just tell me what I had to do. Because of her expert knowledge she and her staff detected a rare condition I had during the last trimester of my pregnancy, which could have been fatal to my baby. She acted quickly in response and while I was on hospital bed rest for over 6 weeks, she called and visited even though she was not my attending physician. She knew I was going through some traumatic events in my life simultaneous to the pregnancy complication and was compassionate, concerned, and sensitive to my situation. I didn't just consider her my doctor, I considered her a friend during an extremely trying time in my life. She exhibited skills that can't be taught in medical school. She has the human touch.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino , MD, FACOG's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ