Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth Jeremias

Condescending, rude, obnoxious. Zero bedside manner. More concerned with peddling her extra-curricular non ob/gyn information. No patient care. No proper treatment. Horrible woman Tried to speak to her about my symptoms and all she did was challenge me and tell me most of them were my fault and that I really was not feeling things I was feeling and then did a half a$$ job of examining me. Which left me feeling worse. Never called me with test results, I had to call office numerous times. Thank goodness I saw another doctor or should I say saw a real doctor and I am being treated not only for medical issue but with respect... imagine that!!! How she can have any patients come back is a miracle.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

"Dr" jeremias is in the wrong field. Left after 1st visit. I was so happy to have a baby and when I went in for my first checkup she sucked the wind out of my sails. She had no bedside manner at all. She didn't even want to do the proper checkup and I had to DEMAND that she at least take blood and do a pap. Then I left and she never sent my results to my new dr. I called to come get them myself after her office failed to respond to 5 faxes from my current doctor. Then her chief assistant said they didn't have them. She didn't want to hear me complain or vent so I looked up this website because people should know how HORRIBLE this doctor is. Turned out I had an irregular pap and all I got was a note that my results weren't normal sent to my house a month later. When I called her she said with attitude "you should talk to your new doctor about this" and then never sent the results!!! I had to go back to a lab to get my bloodwork done all over again. WORST OB GYN EVER. And to think this is supposed to be the happiest time of my life!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Her Medical License Should be Revoked This is the only doctor I have ever walked out on during a visit. I had a fibroid that was steadily growing in size. She told me that she lets fibroids grow until they are the size of a WATERMELON before surgically removing them and that if I went to a surgeon about mine that they would LAUGH at me. When I told her that I had pain she told me that I was making it up in my head and that I had no pain. I told her that I am a college educated woman in my 30’s and that I can tell the difference between pain and no pain and she shrugged her shoulders. I quickly found another gynecologist who told me that I must find a surgeon to have my fibroid removed. The surgeon did not laugh at me; in fact we booked surgery right away because the fibroid was now twice the size of my uterus which it was growing on. If I didn’t have surgery when I did and it got bigger I would have had to have had a hysterectomy and lose my chance at having children; luckily I had a competent surgeon who removed the fibroid through my bellybutton with no scars. What kind of doctor lets a patient’s tumor grow to be a size of a watermelon? One who shouldn’t be practicing; that’s who.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeremias for the past 5 years and have nothing but praise for her. She treated me with the utmost care during my pregnancy and my annual visits. Dr. Jeremias always took the time to answer my questions and concerns. She is kind, accurate and highly professional.

Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Jeremias is condescending and does not listen to her patients. She mocks her patients and tells them that they are not feeling the symptoms that they tell her that they are feeling. She arrogantly thinks she knows better than her patients and does not have an open mind and shows no empathy. Communicating with her is very frustrating and I do not recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Considering the number of people who have had bad experiences with OBGYN physicians, I write this in hope that women read it so they can avoid my experience. These type of experiences make people put off going to the doctor because they become afraid that it is the norm. As short and precise as I can be, she is extremely rude, assumes patients have no knowledge, in my case, I had more than she did. When I questioned her, for legitimate reasons, she was argumentative and offended. As a result, she performed my annual pelvic exam so roughly I was in tears on my way home. What it appeared to be was a result of the conversation we had prior, and she took it out during an exam, which was a horrific experience. This was not my first exam, so I do know what to expect, and this is not it. I have 3 generations of women on my side die, all of ovarian cancer, last being my mother at age 48. She said only immediate family history matters,false! She was rude, unconcerned, and absolutely barbaric.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. Elisabeth Jeremias's Credentials

• Freie Univ Berlin, Med Fak, Berlin, Germany (407-33 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Valley Stream, NY