Ratings for Dr. Broc L. Pratt

I went for a consultation for a tummy tuck.The staff were all professional and comforting. Dr. Pratt was great. He was my 4th consultation, and I was scheduled for another next week. My husband and was impressed that we scheduled my procedure.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I recently had my first ever surgery -ilipo. Omg. It was amazing. Dr Pratt was wonderful in care and my concerns. He never gave me false hope that I would be perfect but what he did exceeded my expectations beyond belief. I only need a little work on my mid section and I'm so pleased with him...his work and his staff. I've referred them and will only use Dr Pratt in the future if I decide to do anything additional

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I recently had a "mommy makeover" performed by Dr. Pratt. Although I am still in the recovery phase I have been very pleased not only with the outcome but also with the compassion, care, and professionalism demonstrated by he and his staff. From the consultation to post surgery appointments, I felt informed and confident being in their care. Even when I may have "overly" concerned, both Dr Pratt and his staff allowed me to feel anxious, but also reassured me of my progress. They were prompt to return phone calls and answer any and all questions again, from consultation to post surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Pratt and the staff and the Refine Institute.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I had surgery by Dr. Pratt and had a great outcome. Three of my friends also had surgery by Dr. Pratt and we are all really happy. Two had breast augmentations, 1 had a tummy tuck with lipo and I had a tummy tuck with lipo and a breast aug with a lift. I had implants several years ago and it was time to get them redone. I definitely did my homework on my doctor! One thing that I noticed that you wrote was inaccurate. He was never a family doctor. He did a surgery residency then a plastic surgery residency. I checked! He is a plastic surgeon not a cosmetic surgeon as you stated. Anyway, I had a great result and found that he, as well as his staff to be extremely kind and caring. They all went the extra mile and I would recommend him to anyone. Also, I think it might be important to note that the first doctor that did my breasts was not only board certified, but very well known. I asked for 350CC implants and he took it upon himself to put in 525CC implants. I was very upset! Needless to say, board certified isn't everything and I would assume that it is extremely hard to make everyone happy all of the time. Dr. Pratt seems to have really good reviews with the exception of this one. Sorry things didn't come out how you had hoped with your surgery, but I really don't think one person's disappointment means he is a bad surgeon. I think he's a great surgeon and have never heard anything but great things about him! Like I said, I would recommend him to all of my friends and I would definitely go with him again.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Pratt is an extremely skilled surgeon. I have personally known him for 16 years.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I came in for a tummy tuck, bbl and lipo. Great experience with the staff. They came in after surgery to make sure doing well. Tonya the over night nurse was awesome! Slept like a baby and made sure my every need was met. Dr. Pratt did a awesome job even swollen I'm happy. Dr Pratt was down to earth and made me feel comfortable. He is very upfront, honest and funny! I didn't feel like a number Which made him my choice. Hope you decide to choose him like I did he is worth it!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Breast augmentation w/ lift and tummy tuck ( mommy makeover ). I visited 3 different plastic surgeons, including one in Huntersville at the Hunstad center, and found Dr. Pratt to be the most personable. He spent close to an hour with me and was great. He told me all the good but was also honest about recovery and some of the things that could be difficult. I found Dr. Pratt to be just as good as the Hunstad Center in outcomes ( before/after photos ) and the consult experience but the price was a lot better. I have already referred 2 friends there and 1 has had surgery. Her experience was great too. The staff is very friendly and I am extremly pleased with eveyrthing. I will continue to recommend Dr. Pratt and the Refine Institute.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Pratt and his staff. I am 2 months post op Breast Augmentation and I am thrilled with my results exactly what I asked for is what I got. Dr. Pratt is knowledgeable, he answered all of my questions and concerns. In my post op visits he sat down and listened to how I was feeling and what was going on. I would recommend the Refine Institute.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I'm so happy with the results of breast lift w/implants. Dr. Pratt made me feel comfortable and knew exactly what I was trying to achieve. 1 week post op my incisions are already healing nicely. The nurses were great and very helpful I experienced very little pain and I would recommend Dr. Pratt to anyone who is thinking about breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Horrible experience. Pratt is not board certified!I loved my shape, but there was just an isolated area (that literally fit inside the palm of my tiny hand) that I wanted refined. Dr. Pratt agreed that I needed "very little" done. I was horrified after my surgery to find that Dr. Pratt had lipo'd my hips away, and in areas that I told him I didn't want touched. I looked like a boy. Much worse, I was left with an extreme gluteal crease deformity on both sides, a 2'X3" concave area in my lower outer thigh that was literally sucked down to the muscle, a hollow path leading to that concave area, and two completely different thighs in both appearance and size. At first, Dr. Pratt first pretended like he didn't see the deformities I was pointing out to him. After I came forward with my unhappiness, the staff stopped returned my calls. It took me over a month and a half to get my medical records. After seeing my records, other doctors affirmed that my deformity would never be fully reparable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Broc L. Pratt's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst