Dr. Lee G. Darichuk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lee G. Darichuk

Great experience, quick, efficient, caring with no pain after the fact. Many thanks D.D

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Darichuk and staff are really wonderful! They are knowledgeable, do precise work and were very reassuring and patient in answering my questions and concerns. Having never had sedation dental surgery before, I was nervous but it went extremely well with no complications or concerns. I am most grateful for the excellent care I received and highly recommend Dr. Darichuk and his great team!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I had emergency dental surgery with Dr. Darichuk and honestly it was the best dental experience I have ever had. He is excellent - he listens and communicates clearly and compassionately. Excellent staff - front reception, nurses, assistants and anesthesia doctor. I had rapid recovery and excellent follow up. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Staff is always happy and Dr. Darichuk is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Darichuk is a true professional. I was initially nervous - but Lee made me very comfortable and at ease! His staff are extremely professional and kind as well. Thanks Dr. Darichuk!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My husband is in a wheelchair and dr. Darichuk said he could take out three of his teeth easily in one appointment and in his chair. He was so relaxed and made it all seem so easy and routine that he took away a lot of the stress for my Cliff. The staff were very warm and reassuring as well. I will certainly recommend him to anyone who needs dental surgery. Thank him so much!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I am 45 years old and having my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Darichuk was the first time I've ever had surgery. I was frightened going in, but the doctor and his staff immediately put me at ease. His calm, knowledgeable approach immediately put my concerns to rest, with every question addressed fully, with patience, understanding and professionalism. I was worried about the pain I would have. I had excellent pain control and didn't even need to take anything by the next day. Competency, compassion and efficiency from a doctor who you can tell genuinely cares about his patients. The instructions I received after the surgery were clear and concise, and Dr. Darichuk assured me to call with any questions or concerns at any time. The facility is immaculate and the staff kind, empathetic and professional. I'll be recommending him to anyone I know who needs to see an oral surgeon. Thanks so much for making something I'd been avoiding for so long and turning it into a positive experience!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Darichuk is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and GENUINE. He has a quiet and calm demeanor. He surrounds himself with a staff of the highest calibre. My 54 year old partner had wisdom teeth extraction surgery performed by Dr. Darichuk in May. We had heard from several that “it’s not as easy as when you are young”. Having been through it with both of my kids, I was braced for the worst. My partner’s surgery and recovery were seamless. We were sent home with excellent reading materials that cover every post-surgery aspect. I have since had a somewhat complicated rear molar extraction performed by Dr. Darichuk. I have been back twice with questions and concerns and each time Dr. Darichuk was patient and kind with me. When he tells his patients “call me or come and see me if you have any concerns” he truly means it, and his staff is trained to help him fulfill that promise. Note: Dr. Darichuk’s office is street level with a separate entrance for patient pick-up. This very much appealed to me as a parent based on a somewhat horrifying experience I had at pick-up time with my son’s wisdom teeth surgery at the Market Mall Professional Building.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Thanks for the positive experience. The entire team was professional, kind and attentive. The procedure was clearly explained and performed on time without any waiting. Well done!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Efficient. To the point without skipping any info. Great follow-up. Excellent support staff. Supportive with empathy. Highly recommend Dr. Darichuk and the fantastic team he has gathered around him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Lee G. Darichuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A native Calgarian, Dr. Lee Darichuk is excited to return home to serve the people of Calgary. Dr. Darichuk attended E.P. Scarlett High School, followed by the University of Calgary where he obtained his BSc degree. He completed his dental degree at the University of British Columbia in 2004 followed by a General Practice Residency at Vancouver Hospital. He relocated to Winnipeg in 2005 to begin residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Manitoba. In 2009, he passed the National Dental Specialty Examination of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and was awarded a Master’s degree in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the University of Manitoba. Following graduation, Dr. Darichuk spent time with the Head & Neck Disease Site Group at Cancer Care Manitoba. He maintained a private practice in Winnipeg until January 2015. During this time he enjoyed privileges at the Winnipeg Health Sciences Centre, Seven Oaks Hospital, Manitoba Children’s Hospital, and Victoria Hospital where he practiced broad scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a specialist in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Alberta, and a specialist member of the Manitoba Dental Association. Dr. Darichuk continues to practice part-time in Brandon, MB. In his spare time he enjoys cheering on the Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets, travel, and soaking up continuing education to improve his ability to serve his patients.

• English