Ratings for Dr. Lee G. Darichuk

Dr. Darichuk is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and GENUINE. He has a quiet and calm demeanor. He surrounds himself with a staff of the highest calibre. My 54 year old partner had wisdom teeth extraction surgery performed by Dr. Darichuk in May. We had heard from several that “it’s not as easy as when you are young”. Having been through it with both of my kids, I was braced for the worst. My partner’s surgery and recovery were seamless. We were sent home with excellent reading materials that cover every post-surgery aspect. I have since had a somewhat complicated rear molar extraction performed by Dr. Darichuk. I have been back twice with questions and concerns and each time Dr. Darichuk was patient and kind with me. When he tells his patients “call me or come and see me if you have any concerns” he truly means it, and his staff is trained to help him fulfill that promise. Note: Dr. Darichuk’s office is street level with a separate entrance for patient pick-up. This very much appealed to me as a parent based on a somewhat horrifying experience I had at pick-up time with my son’s wisdom teeth surgery at the Market Mall Professional Building.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Thanks for the positive experience. The entire team was professional, kind and attentive. The procedure was clearly explained and performed on time without any waiting. Well done!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Efficient. To the point without skipping any info. Great follow-up. Excellent support staff. Supportive with empathy. Highly recommend Dr. Darichuk and the fantastic team he has gathered around him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I highly recommend this surgeon. I was booked in quickly and given excellent service. Painless experience. Very professional staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I've seen Dr. Darichuk twice now and have been blown away by his attentiveness, caring demeanor and expertise. 10/10 experience!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I'm sure he's great at his job but we personally found him cold and rude. Crud happens in life and there is ZERO reason to make patients feel like they're somehow the lowest of the low and no better than the gum on the bottom of his shoe. Once the procedure is over we will not return for anything and will not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My 91 year old Mother was having problems getting dental treatment because of her age and infirmities. We were eventually referred to Dr. Darichuk for two teeth extractions and at his office it was a seamless process with the extractions done immediately on the first consultation with him. He and his staff were extremely professional, the procedure was fast and efficient with minimal after treatment pain or discomfort. I can't thank Dr. Darichuk and his staff enough for the kindness and professionalism extended to my Mother.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Ninja Hands. Pain Relief. Professionalism. Amazing surgeon.The best dental experience I ever had. I was suffering extreme pain from a dead tooth - and needed it out ASAP! After calling several Dental outfits with no success for immediate service - it was Dr. Darichuk who graciously fit me in his busy schedule and relieved my pain. A perfect extraction. Painless. And quick. Everyone at this office is up-beat, caring and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Darichuk and your awesome staff. Sincerely Mike T.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Face Forward is an excellent facility. Dr. Lee Darichuk and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a fabulous experience we had taking our son to Face Forward for his wisdom teeth to be extracted. Friendly and extremely knowledgable team. My son had an anesthetist, nurses, assistants and Dr.Darichuk all working together as a fabulous team for my son. Words cannot express my gratitude to the front desk ladies who helped answer my questions and put me at ease. Thank you to the entire team at Face Forward for providing a clean, comforting environment unlike any I have experienced. P.S. Our son healed beautifully. We will be back to visit the 'Face Forward Family' with our second son in the near future. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Lee G. Darichuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A native Calgarian, Dr. Lee Darichuk is excited to return home to serve the people of Calgary. Dr. Darichuk attended E.P. Scarlett High School, followed by the University of Calgary where he obtained his BSc degree. He completed his dental degree at the University of British Columbia in 2004 followed by a General Practice Residency at Vancouver Hospital. He relocated to Winnipeg in 2005 to begin residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Manitoba. In 2009, he passed the National Dental Specialty Examination of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and was awarded a Master’s degree in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the University of Manitoba. Following graduation, Dr. Darichuk spent time with the Head & Neck Disease Site Group at Cancer Care Manitoba. He maintained a private practice in Winnipeg until January 2015. During this time he enjoyed privileges at the Winnipeg Health Sciences Centre, Seven Oaks Hospital, Manitoba Children’s Hospital, and Victoria Hospital where he practiced broad scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a specialist in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Alberta, and a specialist member of the Manitoba Dental Association. Dr. Darichuk continues to practice part-time in Brandon, MB. In his spare time he enjoys cheering on the Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets, travel, and soaking up continuing education to improve his ability to serve his patients.

• English