Ratings for Dr. Joslyn Warwaruk

Was treated Once by her and wish I had her for my primary care dr. ,!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Warwaruk saved me. Ten years of doctoring could not find my near exploding gallbladder. She was shocked to hear that no other doctor had ever ordered an abdominal ultrasound and got one done for me in time to save my life. She is the best!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Went into the walk-in and was seen by Dr. Warwaruk and couldn't have had a better experience. I'll admit the wait was a bit long, but it is totally understandable considering it is a walk-in clinic as well as it being cold/flu season.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My two daughters see her. I could not be happier with the amount of effort, caring and concern she puts into her patients. She truly makes my two girls feel great inside and out. I admire her commitment to her patients and thank her for being so thorough.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

This doctor is very caring and helpful.She is down to earth and you can talk to her easily. I recommended her to some of family members.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Very nice woman. It takes a month to see her because she works at two different clinics, but if you are her patient and you are having insomnia for 4 days (which was my case), she will instantly fit you in her schedule. I also spoke with her on the phone when my illness continued. I wish more physicians took care of their patients like she does.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011