You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Rbara Chee

Excellent medical group in NY with about 12 doctors on staff. I've been going there for 7 years. Dr. David Chee in my private doctor. He's very polite and intelligent. I would recommend this medical group and especially Dr. David Chee to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. David Rbara Chee works in Bellevue Hospital in New York. The hospital is located at: 462 First Ave, New York, NY 10016. Dr. David Chee was a staff doctor working for the hospital itself. He was very understanding and kind. He is an expert in Pain Management. I had broken my hip and this doctor was excellent. I am 72 years old and had a bad fall so you could imagine the pain I was in. But, the doctor treated me for pain and after 4 months I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. David Rbara Chee's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.med.nyu.edu/Bellevue" to "http://www.somersetmedicalcenter.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "08876". Address has been updated from "None" to "110 Rehill Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19087227445".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Dr. David Rbara" to "David Rbara"

November 11, 2011