Ratings for Dr. Dan Wan Hung Yeung

Mr. Dan is my family doctor for last 32 years. He is always good.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Dan is my family doctor for last 30 years, I never had any problems. He is always explains. excellent staff working for him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Dan Yeung has been my doctor for years. He is very thorough and takes time to review your medical history, listens and explains what is wrong, options for treatment and follow up to specialist whenever needed. He is professional and cares to help patients manage their pain, explains diagnosis and next steps in the treatment. Never condescending or rude. He is bluntly honest and I like that. Not going to the doctor's office to be coddled or have a social visit. Purpose of the appointment is to tell Dr. Yeung what is wrong and then following his examination, assessment, diagnostic tests to find a solution that works. I respect Dr. Yeung and his ability to always diagnose conditions I have had rigth from onset.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I should take look at those reviews before went there, waste my time. He had really bad attitude, didn't know almost everything I asked ....

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

The worst doctor´╝îno doctor ethics at all. Never seen any doctor so impatient and rude. He will yell at you if you see him more than 3 mins. No skill and knowledge, never give you any useful suggestions, so don't see him if you have choice.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

True personal exprience 1) The receptionist will never let you know look/peek your own blood test result in the folder when you sit in the room to wait for the doctor Yeung. Because they know if you use your cell phone to take a photo, then they lose the good oppotunity to charge you one dollar one page! ok fine. 2) Dr Dan Yeung is a Mr. "I Don't Know.". He said more than 10 "I don't know" to me while I had high fever for 10 days while the blood test did not show anything. He has no willingness to help or no curiosity to know why in science. "Lots of things in medicine we don't know", so what (go home please and let it be). He did not say go home etc, but implied it as I feel. A better doctor will do something more even it is true current health science doesn't explain everything. 3) In the past 10 years, he never mentioned to me hepatitis B vaccine which is covered by OHIP and may be necessary for people often travel to Asia, while I only got the info from a friend, whose family doctor gave all his patients use info about it. Dr Dan will not tell you anything you did not ask. 4) often you will see all his about 10 or 12 chairs are full of people, and it's not rare to wait one extra hour for your scheduled appointment time. Dr Yeung needs to improve his professional skills and attitudes to service his patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He was my family doctor since birth (I'm now 21) and I switched to a new doctor a few years ago due to his misdiagnosis. He's the worst doctor I've ever come across.. I'm surprised he still has practise. When I was 17, I'd often visit him complaining about an earache 'cause I never had any ear infections as a child, so I didn't recognize the symptoms I was having.. Every time he'd check my ears and say they needed to be cleaned, but the pain never went away. I ended up losing some of my hearing in my right ear. And one day I went to the hospital with my face drenched with tears because of how severe the pain I was having was. The doctor said that my ear canal was so swollen, he couldn't see my ear drum and that he had no choice but to diagnose me with an ear infection, and for me to come in after a week of using the meds he prescribed me. Turns out, every time I had an earache it really was an ear infection, but he kept saying I was fine. There've been many other situations, but that was the last straw for me.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

He is a very horrible doctor. He has misdiagnosed and neglected my concerns several times. Turns out it was a tumour near my brain. When I complained consistently about pain and something was wrong, he yelled at me saying I'm wasting tax money on visits and doctors are not magicians. I discovered this tumor after being referred to another doctor from the ER. If this was caught early, I would not have had to lose many functions. Thanks to this Dr. who neglected my concerns many times, I have a paralyzed face and can't eat by mouth.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Very impatient dr. Never ever give you any proactive suggestions while rush you out. Always always stand to talk to you so you will know how many minutes he can see you. One dollar one page if you want to copy your own blood test or other test result. One of the worst dr.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

He did not diagnose my brother on time. When my brother asked to see a specialist for on going trouble he yelled at my brother. He is a horrible arrogant doctor. He doesn't take his time with the patients and rushes you out.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013