Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kennedy

Kind caring doctor with a great sense of humour . Easy to trust

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

This doctor has saved my life I was minutes away from death he was not even my family doctor when this happened the next day I was still in the hospital my family doctor didn't even bother to come see me Dr Andrew did to make sure I was ok and he wasn't even my family doctor yet I asked him to sit down for a minute I had something to ask him and proceeded to ask if he would take me as his patient that my family doctor was killing me with 18 pills a day I was a zombie for almost 2 years he kept prescribing and prescribing ativans Percocet name it I had it I think you'll know who I'm talking about anyway he said he would take me and I am so ever thankful Dr Andrew is amazing

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Andrew is amazing. I switched to him after having a family doctor my whole life. If he is taking on new patients, I definitely recommend Dr. Andrew.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He s the best took time to ask question and explain eveything to all of my questions i m lucky to have. Him asmy family doctoc

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr, Andrew is mine and my children's doctor and I love him! He's kind, he's intelligent, and he's good! I have never waited more than 3 days to get an appointment after calling to book one, and there's been times where I had to get in right away and I had no problem. One day, I took my son in without an appointment and was seen with no issues. His secretary Bobbie is awesome! I really like her too. She's smart, she's friendly, and she's really good at her job! I would recommend Dr. Andrew to just about anyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Very friendly and considerate, however is very reserved with offering medications.. Even in situations where they may be warranted. I do not visit the office often however when I do, it is for an ongoing issue(s). Being told to wait longer and come back again defeats the purpose of my visits but has happened on more than one occasion where I have waited long enough to even get in to see him. I realize the pressure that may be placed on them in regards to dispensing, however when someone may need them, give them to those whom require them. Monitor those "frequent flyers" accordingly and not label everyone as a risk. Otherwise, very knowledgeable and up to date.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Excellent doctor. Moved to Woodstock from Winnipeg and was quite happy 😊 at how fast we could find a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Andrew is not my doctor, but when mine retires I sure hope he will take me on. I only had one occassion to see him and was very sick. My husband was with me and asked him to refill a prescription for his lungs. Dr. Andrew checked his lungs and told him he was unwilling to fill the prescription just now. He told him if he felt any worse to certainly come back. I was so happy when we left there that day that he did not fill the prescription. As it turned out my husband did not need any meds. For a young doctor, seems very good. I trust he always has his patients at heart. Many times today you are just a number.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Punctual, friendly and forthright. He saved my brothers life... Nuff said.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Called to follow up when he received copy of a test done at emergency in another hospital for what could have been a very serious condition. The fact he followed up even though not the attending physician was awesome.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014