Ratings for Dr. Paul Clark

Paul helped me deal with my traumatic experiences. He has helped me so much in my healing and getting balance in my life. I am finally on the right track.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I am seeing Paul on a regular basis and he has been so great for me, helping me discover the root of a lot of my issues and teaching me to have compassion and love for myself. I am a work in progress and I look forward to continuing my journey with Paul.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Wonderful. He helped us work through a very family crisis. He was incredibly knowledgeable and supportive. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Excellent! Paul was so compassionate and understanding. He really helped me work through my problems. He is the best therapist I've ever worked with.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

My husband and I were having so many problems with our relationship we really didn't know what to do. We were really considering getting a divorce. Paul helped us work through our problems and disagreements with great patience and compassion. I have no doubt that he really saved our marriage. I highly recommend for anyone who is struggling with relationship or family conflicts.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Paul has been so helpful and and compassionate. He literally saved my life. I have struggled for so long with my problems and he was the first person who was truly able to help me deal with my problems.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

He has helped me save my life. He has been more helpful that previous psychologist I have seen in the past. They completely missed that I was suffering from PTSD and he has been able to help me get a real grip on my life and my thoughts in less than a year. Worth every bit of the time I spend with him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

He has been more helpful than anyone I know. Very trustworthy and compassionate in what he does.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Paul Clark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 1990 Paul began his career as a classroom teacher. He worked to help high school students succeed in the classroom and on the playing field and he did that for several years but by 1995 he began to focus on helping individuals and families. Ultimately he became interested in helping people with their personal and emotional concerns that often left them feeling powerless and alone. In 1999 he began his PhD at McGill University in Education and after he graduated in 2001 he was appointed an Executive Director in the McGill Faculty of Education. Now he works with adults, youth, and children on issues that include relationships, schooling, anxiety, trauma, or addiction and I often help people through times of crisis, significant life transitions, or emotional distress.

• McGill University (Grad. 2001)
  • Bishop's University (Grad. 1990)

• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Drug addiction