You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael J Foran

I have been seeing Dr. Foran for 6 years and consider the NUCCA adjustments to be one of the most important components of my health maintenance. All of the staff treat me very well and I trust the care I receive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Finally, after more that 35 years living with a misalignment I feel that I've found the NUCCA practitioner who will bring me back into alignment. He is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have had a bad back for 40 years and have seen many many doctors, chiropractors, physios and massage therapists. Nothing has worked well. I started seeing Dr Foran one year ago and had low expectations that it would help. My back and neck are so much better and I do not get headaches any longer. I would definitely recommend him and I will definitely be continuing with my treatments.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I was in a head on collision and suffered a brain injury, whiplash and concussion. After four years of pain and headaches a friend recommended Dr. Foran. After one adjustment I felt better and by the fourth or fifth my headaches where ,my posture better even my lower back was improved. My brain cleared up with no more foggy feeling. Dr. Foran and Marie are instrumental in my recovery. I refer as many people as I can to their clinic. These are two people who really care about their patience and their well being.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I was on the other side reading reviews before I made the decision to see Dr. Foran, which is why I am writing this because I am so thankful I made the decision to see him. I honestly don't know where I would be today if I hadn't seen him. Dr. Foran is truly passionate about what he does and helping his patients feel and get better! He is excellent at explaining things to us in a way that makes us better understand things. Marie is very friendly and helpful at getting me in last minute when my schedule is a bit hectic. I have recommended Dr. Foran, and will continue to, as he has changed my life getting me on the road to recovery! Thank you to Dr. Foran for all his hard work at taking care of us patients!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I found that the only good I got from attending Dr Foran for chiropractic was the pillow I bought. He took too many XRays, adjustments were not satisfactory and I quit seeing him after a short period of time. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I was serious involved in a car accident , a freind referred me to Dr. Foran. I was told by my Medical Dr that I had a body of a 70 year old. At the time I was 43. I was on pills that made me sleep all day, I was a vegetable . I could not continue on the pills, or I would die from the side affects from taking the pills for the rest of my life. He saved me. I am now able to have a happy and healthy long life. Thank you Dr. Foran .

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Top notch through and through. Best decisions of my life!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Michael J Foran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Foran Vancouver born & raised second generation Nucca chiropractor runs the only nucca clinic in Vancouver. Practiced with his father Dr. Patrick Foran for 14 years & attended Nucca seminars under Dr. Albert Berti since 1990 . Dr. Foran was NUCCA board certified by Dr. Gordon Hasick in 2013 . A s a graduate of The Spine Research Institute of San Diego Dr. Foran has advanced certification in Whiplash and spinal trauma from Dr. Art Croft DC PhD . Dr. Foran is a credentialed instructor of nucca and a member of the Extension Faculty of Palmer Chiropractic College. He has treated TV & movie celebrities , NHL players , Olympic Gold medalist & a hockey hall of fame member .

• English

• Palmer West (Grad. 1992)

• Collision Reconstruction Texas A & M 2000
  • Crash Reconstruction SRISD 1999
  • Traffic Accident Investigation Northwestern University 2003

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Foran for 6 years and consider the NUCCA adjustments to be one of the most important components of my health maintenance. All of the staf..."

May 30, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wish the Government would cover more visits. The treatment greatly improvement my back/neck condition but the lack of affordability keeps me from regular visits..."

May 26, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally, after more that 35 years living with a misalignment I feel that I've found the NUCCA practitioner who will bring me back into alignment. He is AMAZING..."

April 4, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a bad back for 40 years and have seen many many doctors, chiropractors, physios and massage therapists. Nothing has worked well. I started seeing Dr..."

April 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Foran is excellent! He asks many questions and applies his knowledge and experience well. Marie is excellent at scheduling appointments. 5* all around. :)"

March 23, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in a head on collision and suffered a brain injury, whiplash and concussion. After four years of pain and headaches a friend recommended Dr. Foran. After ..."

March 21, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was on the other side reading reviews before I made the decision to see Dr. Foran, which is why I am writing this because I am so thankful I made the decision..."

March 21, 2016
    • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I found that the only good I got from attending Dr Foran for chiropractic was the pillow I bought. He took too many XRays, adjustments were not satisfactory an..."

March 18, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was serious involved in a car accident , a freind referred me to Dr. Foran. I was told by my Medical Dr that I had a body of a 70 year old. At the time I was ..."

February 9, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch through and through. Best decisions of my life! "

November 24, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this office; Marie is super efficient, and proficient and friendly. Dr. Foran is amazing and helpful and keeps me aligned and on time. I love the fun a..."

October 9, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It took a while for before I felt any results or understood his methods. I have been going there for 6 years now and probably can't live without the adjustment..."

April 9, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He sets me straight about once a month, and has on and off for the past 8 years. I have found Dr. Foran to be incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about his..."

April 7, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " This is s great office that has a very familial feel to it. Everyone is very nice and they really take the time to get to know you and make you feel great. Ma..."

April 4, 2015
    • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "These reviews appear to be written by the clinic itself?. An independent poll would likely reveal that Dr Forans practice has dwindled considerably and only reg..."

April 2, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Bedside manner can be a little surly sometimes, BUT the knowledge and skills far outweigh the bedside manner. Marie is fantastic - she is the glue keeping ever..."

April 1, 2015
    • Phone Number has been updated from "(604 ) 266-1461" to "604 266-1461".

March 31, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many doctors of various kinds over the years but Dr. Foran is the only one who has ever bothered explaining anything to me, that in of itself helpe..."

March 31, 2015
    • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6P4Z5". Address has been updated from "None" to "8041". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Granville Street".

March 31, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for several years, mostly for maintenance. I'm usually aware when I need an adjustment. Being straight and in balance helps me cognitively,..."

March 31, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "http://drforan.com" to "http://www.neckdr.com". Phone Number has been updated from "+16049715006" to "(604 ) 266-1461".

March 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Foran for a number of years and the adjustments that I've received have only improved my health and quality of life. Nucca chiropractic c..."

March 30, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going here for several years after being injured from a couple nasty car accidents. I was terrified of the standard snap, crackle and pop chiropract..."

March 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this clinic ,Marie is awesome! So is Dr. Foran. They always answered all of my questions and concerns and they both take time to listen, which I apprecia..."

March 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this clinic, it is punctual, efficient, helpful and non evasive. It is a amazing fix for spinal alignment. I drive from Whistler for treatment by Dr. Fo..."

March 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen a total of three chiropractors within the last year and Michael Foran is by far the best. Not to mention his secretary Marie is awesome aswell. ..."

March 29, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I moved to this neighborhood after my car accident to be closer to this Chiropractor and I have never regretted it. Top notch technique and top notch staff!"

March 29, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I definitely recommend Dr. Foran to anyone interested in NUCCA. He and the team have helped me immensely!"

March 28, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. M. Foran for a number of years now and have benefited greatly from his chiropractic abilities. Further, I find it important is to be able..."

March 28, 2015
    • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Marie is excellent! The doctor has no bedside manners! Too many x-rays! Was with another nucca doc in another province, he took one set of x-rays for orientatio..."

March 24, 2015
    • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I used to see this doctor, I eventually discovered it was all about the money and all he wants is his payment and to see you regardless of whether one actually ..."

February 23, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "That last comment is very disconcerning. After reading about his awards and accolades, I was ready to book but I think I will stick with dr. Kanwischer in whit..."

January 2, 2015
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to see Dr Foran by the massage therapist that works above his clinic, I went for about 10 sessions, not only I didn't get better but also he is s..."

December 18, 2014