Ratings for Dr. Michael J Foran

Hello, I was in a high inpacked car crash. A long time friend suggested I see Dr. Foran. I have been taking pills for many years, with no help insight. Now I am drug fee and my pain is controlled by Dr. Forans treatments. I can now walk, visit friends. I have come a long way, my recovery is a blessing. I trust Dr Foran with my health. He has stepped up to the plate for me when other dr. Would not. He is one in a million. We need more Dr. Forans out there.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have been treated by Dr Foran for a few years after an MVA. He really cares about his patients and it shows by his actions and unrushed approach. He is very knowledgeable in his field and his treatments have helped me on my road to recovery. Without hesitation, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Before Dr. Foran began to treat me I would have such bad headaches that it severely affected my quality of life. After treatment my headaches have disappeared and I have been able to get back to all the activities (ie. running / biking / hiking) that I had previously enjoyed. I continue to see Dr. Foran on a regular basis and have been able to maintain my health and activity level. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I had not begun treatments with Dr. Foran. Thank you to Dr. Foran and also to Marie for being so accommodating with booking appointments and creating such a friendly environment.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I'm so grateful to Dr. Foran and Marie. Receiving the NUCCA chiropractic treatments has helped me make the single biggest stride towards acheiving my health goals. I see Dr. Foran regularly and am glad that I found his clinic. Thank you, NUCCA Spine Clinic!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He is great and so is Marie! Both are very helpful and I can recommend them to anyone who has chronic pain!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I've known Dr Foran for many years. He's helped me with neck and back pain, headaches, and when I was injured in a motor vehicle accident, he's the one I relied on the most for help.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

As a physician I recommend Dr. Foran to anyone who has a MVA Whiplash injury.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Foran, he's the best! He is extremely thorough, professional, and knowledgeable and genuinely cares about the health of his patients. I had been dealing with chronic pain for years in my neck and thoracic region and had tried all kinds of treatments and nothing worked until I tried NUCCA. Within a few weeks of seeing Dr.Foran, my pain began to subside and and I am now pain free two months later. It is unbelievable how well this treatment works and I recommend Dr.Foran to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 11 years ago. Shortly after I was told about this clinic. I started out as a patient of Patrick Foran, his father. Then life got in the way of going for about 7 years! (Awful, I know) I have just been back now for 2 visits so far and I can't believe (actually yes I can) how many debilitating symptoms I was experiencing daily for years have improved greatly already! I found improvements in heat intolerance, balance, sleep and less spasticity (for which I get botox injections to relieve, hope to cancel that next injection! ) as well as a huge improvement in MS fatigue, I have energy. I highly recommend seeing Michael. Him and the NUCCA technique will change your life for the better.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Excellent for everything. I am a post-polio patient and he has lots of patience with me although I make him crazy because I do not take it easy as he suggests. It's not in my vocabulary! He keeps me going and that's all I can ask. KUDO's to Marie, she is just very nice and pleasant even when I am not because of having a lot of pain. I go every 3 weeks and that seems to do the trick. Thanks to them both!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Michael J Foran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Foran - Vancouver Nucca chiropractor Palmer West ('92) Sa Jose CA Mentored by Dr. Patrick Foran for 14 years & Dr. Albert Berti since 1990 . Dr. Foran is NUCCA board certified by Dr. Gordon Hasick & Dr. Dickholtz Jr ( 2013 . ) A graduate of The Spine Research Institute of San Diego with advanced certification in Whiplash and spinal trauma from Dr. Art Croft DC PhD . Dr. Foran is a credentialed instructor of nucca and a member of the Extension Faculty of Palmer Chiropractic College. He has treated TV & movie celebrities , NHL players ,& a Olympic Gold medalist & hockey hall of fame member. Dr. Foran is currently in the Upper Cervical Diplomate program in Chicago Illinois.

• English

• Palmer West (Grad. 1992)

• Whiplash