Ratings for Dr. Michael J Foran

I was referred to Dr. Foran, because I had been experiencing numbness, tingling and cold hands. I had tried everything with no relief and after just two treatments I have be symptom free.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I suffered a serious spinal injury after having been been hit by a car while walking 22 years ago. A few years after the accident, the pain was so acute that I couldn’t stand for more than several minutes without feeling significant pain. I tried many therapies, including Bowen Therapy, prolotherapy, frequency specific microcurrent (F.S.M.) therapy, acupuncture, physiotherapy, massage, naturopathy and non-NUCCA chiropractic from a variety of practitioners, but none of them were very effective. Then I discover the Foran Clinic. I’ve been a patient at the Foran Clinic for many years, first having been a patient of Dr. Foran’s late father, Dr. Patrick Foran, who also worked at the Foran Clinic. I found that the only things that have helped much to reduce my pain and debilitation are daily exercises and the monthly NUCCA adjustments I get at the Foran Clinic, to get my body re-aligned when I start to slip out of alignment. I know that my condition would gradually deteriorate again if I were to stop Dr. Foran’s NUCCA treatments, and the pain and debilitation would become severe again. I’m grateful that Dr. Foran is available in Metro Vancouver to help to keep me in shape, even though it means traveling by public transit from North Vancouver to the clinic in Marpole every month. Dr. Foran is very caring, the technique is gentle, and the prices are reasonable.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Most of these reviews are positive...I have yet to understand any of the negative ones especially since my husband and I have been receiving successful treatments from Dr. Foran. I was in so much pain on my left side and nothing seemed to help - tried it all...lots of acupuncture too and that didn't help. I had a hard time sleeping...my sister in Calgary (adventure sister) told me I need to see a NUCCA specialist...I said what the heck is that? I googled and found Dr. Foran. We live in Tsawwassen so he was the closest and today I thank God because with even one treatment, the pain relief was unbelievable - we get treatments on a regular basis which will drop to 'maintenance' every other month. My husband and I own a high volume restaurant...Darren (husband) has been carrying trays for 30 years and has 'put up' with pain and discomfort most of those years thinking that was just the way it was going to be in this business. He sleeps like a baby now. We always look forward to our drive in together to see Dr. Foran. Oh and have I mentioned Marie? She is his assistant but that doesn't even remotely describe her importance in Dr. Foran's practice. She is more than a receptionist/assistant - she handles much more than that...you will note her certificates on the wall for all the courses she has taken. Super knowledgeable - the 2 of them make an excellent team - they really care about their patients and are always very accommodating with our 'crazy' schedule. Obviously I would highly recommend Dr. Foran and Marie!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Foran and Marie. He cured me of my migraines!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Many thanks to Dr. Foran and Marie. After seeing 2 ENTs and going to emergency twice for 2 scans, he was able to find and repair what problems I had. Great guy,very humorous and very knowledgeable. I look forward to my follow up visits. If your looking for a great chiropractor,look no further then Dr. Foran.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Foran for 6 years and consider the NUCCA adjustments to be one of the most important components of my health maintenance. All of the staff treat me very well and I trust the care I receive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Wish the Government would cover more visits. The treatment greatly improvement my back/neck condition but the lack of affordability keeps me from regular visits.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Finally, after more that 35 years living with a misalignment I feel that I've found the NUCCA practitioner who will bring me back into alignment. He is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have had a bad back for 40 years and have seen many many doctors, chiropractors, physios and massage therapists. Nothing has worked well. I started seeing Dr Foran one year ago and had low expectations that it would help. My back and neck are so much better and I do not get headaches any longer. I would definitely recommend him and I will definitely be continuing with my treatments.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Foran is excellent! He asks many questions and applies his knowledge and experience well. Marie is excellent at scheduling appointments. 5* all around. :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Michael J Foran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Foran Vancouver born & raised second generation Nucca chiropractor runs the only nucca clinic in Vancouver. Practiced with his father Dr. Patrick Foran for 14 years & attended Nucca seminars under Dr. Albert Berti since 1990 . Dr. Foran was NUCCA board certified by Dr. Gordon Hasick in 2013 . A s a graduate of The Spine Research Institute of San Diego Dr. Foran has advanced certification in Whiplash and spinal trauma from Dr. Art Croft DC PhD . Dr. Foran is a credentialed instructor of nucca and a member of the Extension Faculty of Palmer Chiropractic College. He has treated TV & movie celebrities , NHL players , Olympic Gold medalist & a hockey hall of fame member .

• English

• Palmer West (Grad. 1992)

• Whiplash