You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael J Foran

I was serious involved in a car accident , a freind referred me to Dr. Foran. I was told by my Medical Dr that I had a body of a 70 year old. At the time I was 43. I was on pills that made me sleep all day, I was a vegetable . I could not continue on the pills, or I would die from the side affects from taking the pills for the rest of my life. He saved me. I am now able to have a happy and healthy long life. Thank you Dr. Foran .

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Top notch through and through. Best decisions of my life!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I love this office; Marie is super efficient, and proficient and friendly. Dr. Foran is amazing and helpful and keeps me aligned and on time. I love the fun atmosphere in the office when Marie and I tease Dr. Foran. This is a unique office and I am lucky to be a patient.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

It took a while for before I felt any results or understood his methods. I have been going there for 6 years now and probably can't live without the adjustments. I can say that I am very pleased with the results and would recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He sets me straight about once a month, and has on and off for the past 8 years. I have found Dr. Foran to be incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about his work and always willing to share anything that might be helpful, which is great news... unless you're waiting for an adjustment and you can hear him going on about something with another patient in the next room). Marie keeps that place running very smoothly, it can get busy at times but I never have a problem getting an appointment if I'm feeling particularly out of whack. They will always make time to see you, even if it means staying a bit late on Friday afternoon. I'm guessing anyone who has taken issue with his bedside manner probably told him they hate the Canucks.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

This is s great office that has a very familial feel to it. Everyone is very nice and they really take the time to get to know you and make you feel great. Marie is absolutely fantastic!! The most important thing to know however is that after seeing numerous doctors of many fields, Dr. Foran is really helping me with the pain which is quite a feat as I am a mystery to most other doctors. If you are in pain I would not hesitate to recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Bedside manner can be a little surly sometimes, BUT the knowledge and skills far outweigh the bedside manner. Marie is fantastic - she is the glue keeping everything running smoothly. I have been seeing Dr Foran for a couple years and had pain relief right from the start. In fact I have not needed an adjustment for the last year, but I continue to check in on a regular basis to ensure everything is still in place. I constantly recommend Dr Foran to anyone who asks or is complaining of any pain

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have seen many doctors of various kinds over the years but Dr. Foran is the only one who has ever bothered explaining anything to me, that in of itself helped to give me hope at a time when I was feeling rather hopeless. His bedside manner is superb and very professional, his staff friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Nucca Spine Clinic and am very appreciative for their help and excellent service!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I've been a patient for several years, mostly for maintenance. I'm usually aware when I need an adjustment. Being straight and in balance helps me cognitively, I sleep better, my digestion improves and I have far more energy to get through the week. I find Dr. Foran to be consistently effective, efficient and results-oriented. I respect that he doesn't waste my time and I know he respects that I don't waste his. And both he and Marie have a great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Foran for a number of years and the adjustments that I've received have only improved my health and quality of life. Nucca chiropractic care does not only treat neck/back pain but has also improved my sleep, skin (acne) and my ability to deal with stress. Dr. Foran and Marie are always willing to answer my questions, make me feel cared for and welcome. I would recommend this clinic to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Michael J Foran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Foran Vancouver born & raised second generation Nucca chiropractor runs the only nucca clinic in Vancouver. Practiced with his father Dr. Patrick Foran for 14 years & attended Nucca seminars under Dr. Albert Berti since 1990 . Dr. Foran was NUCCA board certified by Dr. Gordon Hasick in 2013 . A s a graduate of The Spine Research Institute of San Diego Dr. Foran has advanced certification in Whiplash and spinal trauma from Dr. Art Croft DC PhD . Dr. Foran is a credentialed instructor of nucca and a member of the Extension Faculty of Palmer Chiropractic College. He has treated TV & movie celebrities , NHL players , Olympic Gold medalist & a hockey hall of fame member .

• English

• Palmer West (Grad. 1992)

• Collision Reconstruction Texas A & M 2000
  • Crash Reconstruction SRISD 1999
  • Traffic Accident Investigation Northwestern University 2003

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was serious involved in a car accident , a freind referred me to Dr. Foran. I was told by my Medical Dr that I had a body of a 70 year old. At the time I was ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch through and through. Best decisions of my life! "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this office; Marie is super efficient, and proficient and friendly. Dr. Foran is amazing and helpful and keeps me aligned and on time. I love the fun a..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It took a while for before I felt any results or understood his methods. I have been going there for 6 years now and probably can't live without the adjustment..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He sets me straight about once a month, and has on and off for the past 8 years. I have found Dr. Foran to be incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about his..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " This is s great office that has a very familial feel to it. Everyone is very nice and they really take the time to get to know you and make you feel great. Ma..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "These reviews appear to be written by the clinic itself?. An independent poll would likely reveal that Dr Forans practice has dwindled considerably and only reg..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Bedside manner can be a little surly sometimes, BUT the knowledge and skills far outweigh the bedside manner. Marie is fantastic - she is the glue keeping ever..."

April 1, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "(604 ) 266-1461" to "604 266-1461".

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many doctors of various kinds over the years but Dr. Foran is the only one who has ever bothered explaining anything to me, that in of itself helpe..."

March 31, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6P4Z5". Address has been updated from "None" to "8041". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Granville Street".

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for several years, mostly for maintenance. I'm usually aware when I need an adjustment. Being straight and in balance helps me cognitively,..."

March 31, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drforan.com" to "http://www.neckdr.com". Phone Number has been updated from "+16049715006" to "(604 ) 266-1461".

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Foran for a number of years and the adjustments that I've received have only improved my health and quality of life. Nucca chiropractic c..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going here for several years after being injured from a couple nasty car accidents. I was terrified of the standard snap, crackle and pop chiropract..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this clinic ,Marie is awesome! So is Dr. Foran. They always answered all of my questions and concerns and they both take time to listen, which I apprecia..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this clinic, it is punctual, efficient, helpful and non evasive. It is a amazing fix for spinal alignment. I drive from Whistler for treatment by Dr. Fo..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen a total of three chiropractors within the last year and Michael Foran is by far the best. Not to mention his secretary Marie is awesome aswell. ..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I moved to this neighborhood after my car accident to be closer to this Chiropractor and I have never regretted it. Top notch technique and top notch staff!"

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I definitely recommend Dr. Foran to anyone interested in NUCCA. He and the team have helped me immensely!"

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. M. Foran for a number of years now and have benefited greatly from his chiropractic abilities. Further, I find it important is to be able..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Marie is excellent! The doctor has no bedside manners! Too many x-rays! Was with another nucca doc in another province, he took one set of x-rays for orientatio..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I used to see this doctor, I eventually discovered it was all about the money and all he wants is his payment and to see you regardless of whether one actually ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "That last comment is very disconcerning. After reading about his awards and accolades, I was ready to book but I think I will stick with dr. Kanwischer in whit..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to see Dr Foran by the massage therapist that works above his clinic, I went for about 10 sessions, not only I didn't get better but also he is s..."

December 18, 2014