Ratings for Dr. Michael J Foran

I'm 71 & Dr Foran & the NUCCA technique keep me pain-free & playing hockey & soccer with players half my age at their caliber. I accidentally found his clinic 15 years ago when I became aware that my lower body pains could be due to misalignment. Within one week my 2-year/doctor-diagnosed/"incurable" "bursitis" disappeared. My one-month-old groin tears disappeared after two weeks. And my lower back pain disappeared linearly by the end of a year. I visit the clinic regularly for maintenance as my body can revert to its former, long-undiagnosed misalignment. For some afflictions, this is an amazing treatment.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Foran for many years and I am very grateful for his continued chiropractic care. The treatments have really helped me in maintaining my health.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

he saved my life. All my food allergy symptoms disappeared, my energy returned, spinal balance and strength returned and all old injury areas hurt no more. Forever indebted and will always recommend every one I meet to see you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Foran recently went above the call of duty and waited for me to arrive for a much needed adjustment. He didn't have to do that and truly showed how much he cares for his patients. I'm very very grateful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Foran had been recommended to us by a few professionals. Although my husband's condition is degenerative, it was not curable. Dr. Foran did his best to try and help his symptoms. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Foran literally cured my son of an ongoing urge to urinate, stemming from a misalignment due to a fall. No other doctor could figure it out - two treatments and my son was cured. Incredible!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Foran off and on for years now. He has helped me through two car accidents and has been absolutely indispensable in helping me avoid chronic pain from the whiplash. He's the best!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Hello, I was in a high inpacked car crash. A long time friend suggested I see Dr. Foran. I have been taking pills for many years, with no help insight. Now I am drug fee and my pain is controlled by Dr. Forans treatments. I can now walk, visit friends. I have come a long way, my recovery is a blessing. I trust Dr Foran with my health. He has stepped up to the plate for me when other dr. Would not. He is one in a million. We need more Dr. Forans out there.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have been treated by Dr Foran for a few years after an MVA. He really cares about his patients and it shows by his actions and unrushed approach. He is very knowledgeable in his field and his treatments have helped me on my road to recovery. Without hesitation, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Before Dr. Foran began to treat me I would have such bad headaches that it severely affected my quality of life. After treatment my headaches have disappeared and I have been able to get back to all the activities (ie. running / biking / hiking) that I had previously enjoyed. I continue to see Dr. Foran on a regular basis and have been able to maintain my health and activity level. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I had not begun treatments with Dr. Foran. Thank you to Dr. Foran and also to Marie for being so accommodating with booking appointments and creating such a friendly environment.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Michael J Foran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Foran - Vancouver Nucca chiropractor Palmer West ('92) Sa Jose CA Mentored by Dr. Patrick Foran for 14 years & Dr. Albert Berti since 1990 . Dr. Foran is NUCCA board certified by Dr. Gordon Hasick & Dr. Dickholtz Jr ( 2013 . ) A graduate of The Spine Research Institute of San Diego with advanced certification in Whiplash and spinal trauma from Dr. Art Croft DC PhD . Dr. Foran is a credentialed instructor of nucca and a member of the Extension Faculty of Palmer Chiropractic College. He has treated TV & movie celebrities , NHL players ,& a Olympic Gold medalist & hockey hall of fame member. Dr. Foran is currently in the Upper Cervical Diplomate program in Chicago Illinois.

• English

• Palmer West (Grad. 1992)

• Whiplash

Medrisk
    Megalife Insurance
    Meritain
    Pacificare
    Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
    Rocky Mountain Health Plans