Ratings for Dr. Anita Gupta

She is a good listener who takes her time with you. I never feel rushed and always feel as though she cares about my health and well-being. She is very knowledgeable in many areas. However, she also knows what she doesn't know and will refer you out if she thinks your problem needs a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

When my primary care MD retired, I was sure I would not find an MD who was as knowledgable and professional yet personable. I have been blessed to be under Dr. Gupta's care for many years and have no regrets. I have shared my feelings with others (what a thorough and caring physician she is) since finding that kind of MD is rare these days. Sure there's a wait time but think about it ~ Would you feel comfortable going to a MD's office who never had anyone waiting? That would send up Red Flags for me. She's well worth it!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Anita Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1983)