Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Muni

My son's retina detached from a genetic disorder and Dr. Muni operated quickly, professionally and successfully. I felt a little under informed going into and after surgery about some things (such as post-op complications to look out for) but I suspect he is used to dealing with patients rather than the parents of patients. He is a kind doctor and is still very young. I have had limited dealings with his office but when I have been there they have been professional even if not as "happy and warm" as a patient (or parent of a patient) would like to see. I would trust Dr. Muni's care and precision again in the future if we needed his expertise again.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Took our son. Efficient, knowledgeable, kind and not rushed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This Doctor was great with my husband & myself & answered all questions we asked....he was VERY informative & even joked around. When it was time to book for surgery it got us in asap. I'd recommend this Dr. 100% to anyone who's looking for a great surgeon.....

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Tumours gone. Quick and efficient. Friendly doctor and honest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr muni is great, amazing at what he does. Always nice and helpful when I have questions. On the other hand I've been trying to have his office to send a fax for 4 weeks now and nothing. I haven't been paid by my insurance. People rely upon your staff. Put in the extra time. This is ridiculously unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I thank you everyday for my sight..You are highly skilled, professional (calm when I was not) and an incredible surgeon. Thank you a million times over, Lora De Meneghi 2.5 years post vitrectomy patient,

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

As with most eye doctors, busy office. moves fairly fast. On occasion Dr Muni can be rushed to serve all the patients and is short on time for explanation. Much of my experience is with his interns Dr Gizicky and Dr Choudhry who are both very good and take more time. Dr. Netan Choudhry deserves his great reviews with superb bedside manner. So personable. Onus is on the patient to ask the questions and get answers. Understand care instructions. The counter support staff are good but especially " Kristina". She is so professional and proficient, that special touch for patients is an asset to the office. Overall excellent service for a difficult retinal eye problems. Great team. After hours on call residents are excellent, knowing there is 24 emergency help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I suffered a detached retina very suddenly just before Thanksgiving. I had no typical symptoms giving a forwarning. Dr. Muni had me come in late at night and performed magic! He is dedicated, precise and very professional. His technics are without reproach. While the waits are long as others have indicated, in my case, I would wait as long as needed rather than suffer the alternative. Loss of sight is not welcomed in my books ever. He and his staff are amazing and should be praised at every opportunity. I highly recommend his services and applaude his staff for the great courtessies they provide.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I seen Dr. Muni today and I was happy with his service, he answered all my questions and concerns I had. He is very busy but it was worth the 5 hour wait. His staff is friendly especially a young lady name Kristina, she took the time explaining what was being done and is nice to all the patients from what I observed. I would recommend seeing Dr. Muni but he is overbooked.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I pray for Dr. Rajeev H Muni from the moment I open ,y eyes in the morning to everything I am able to see vividly now. I suffered Low vision for the last 10 years, The eye Surgeons back in Karachi were unable to make a proper diagnosis, hence money was wasted and finally I was told that I should learn to adjust.Luckily I got my immigration to Canada, october last year. It was a month later my Daughter-in-law asked me to accompany her for her yearly check-upby an optometerist. Incidently she checked my eyes and reffered me to a physician who reffered me to my Messiah.Three months later after Dr. MUni, my eye sight is completely restored. Dr. Muni is the greatest eye surgen. TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM. TRULY A GOD gifted Surgeon and a very fine young man,He is younger than my youngest son but I love him no less than both my sons.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Rajeev Muni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients