Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Muni

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

This doctor was very short with me and not only did I wait 6 hours to see him, he did not answer any of my questions. I would avoid this doctor.

Submitted May 19, 2016

This doctor is terrible plain and simple. He makes his patients wait 3 or more hours regularly, is short, does not explain what is happening with my eye and is rude when asked. Several other patients in the waiting room also felt this way. I am going to see another retina doctor from now on.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I received a phone call on March 23, by a female staff member demanding to move an appointment as there was a sudden change to Dr Muni's operating schedule for next week. She was very abrupt and rude, didn't offer any alternate date or times that would work for my schedule. Then was told if I did not like it there would be other offices on the floor that have a more flexible schedule. Very unprofessional, rude and no sympathy or compassion for patients!

Submitted March 23, 2016

This man had never laid eyes on me before yet he told me my eyes were worse than the last time he saw me. I asked how much they had changed since my surgery in 2010, he asked if he had done that surgery. He had not read my chart, he did not know my history. I was a number.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Tumours gone. Quick and efficient. Friendly doctor and honest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr muni is great, amazing at what he does. Always nice and helpful when I have questions. On the other hand I've been trying to have his office to send a fax for 4 weeks now and nothing. I haven't been paid by my insurance. People rely upon your staff. Put in the extra time. This is ridiculously unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I thank you everyday for my sight..You are highly skilled, professional (calm when I was not) and an incredible surgeon. Thank you a million times over, Lora De Meneghi 2.5 years post vitrectomy patient,

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

As with most eye doctors, busy office. moves fairly fast. On occasion Dr Muni can be rushed to serve all the patients and is short on time for explanation. Much of my experience is with his interns Dr Gizicky and Dr Choudhry who are both very good and take more time. Dr. Netan Choudhry deserves his great reviews with superb bedside manner. So personable. Onus is on the patient to ask the questions and get answers. Understand care instructions. The counter support staff are good but especially " Kristina". She is so professional and proficient, that special touch for patients is an asset to the office. Overall excellent service for a difficult retinal eye problems. Great team. After hours on call residents are excellent, knowing there is 24 emergency help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I suffered a detached retina very suddenly just before Thanksgiving. I had no typical symptoms giving a forwarning. Dr. Muni had me come in late at night and performed magic! He is dedicated, precise and very professional. His technics are without reproach. While the waits are long as others have indicated, in my case, I would wait as long as needed rather than suffer the alternative. Loss of sight is not welcomed in my books ever. He and his staff are amazing and should be praised at every opportunity. I highly recommend his services and applaude his staff for the great courtessies they provide.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Rajeev Muni's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This may be one of the worst doctors in Toronto, I went to see him and heard him making fun of his patients in the waiting room! Shame on you!"

May 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I received a phone call on March 23, by a female staff member demanding to move an appointment as there was a sudden change to Dr Muni's operating schedule for ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tumours gone. Quick and efficient. Friendly doctor and honest. "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very rough compared to other top opthamologists. "

January 20, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr muni is great, amazing at what he does. Always nice and helpful when I have questions. On the other hand I've been trying to have his office to send a fax ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I thank you everyday for my sight..You are highly skilled, professional (calm when I was not) and an incredible surgeon. Thank you a million times over, Lora D..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As with most eye doctors, busy office. moves fairly fast. On occasion Dr Muni can be rushed to serve all the patients and is short on time for explanation. ..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I suffered a detached retina very suddenly just before Thanksgiving. I had no typical symptoms giving a forwarning. Dr. Muni had me come in late at night and pe..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr. Muni today and I was happy with his service, he answered all my questions and concerns I had. He is very busy but it was worth the 5 hour wait. His ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to this doctor by my ophthalmologist and was very disappointing. He has a dismissive arrogant attitude and he made it feel like he was doing me a..."

September 22, 2014