Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Muni

I feel very blessed to have Dr. Muni as my retinal surgeon. My eye surgeries (5 in total to date) for detaching retina have been complex due to a coloboma. Dr. Muni is very efficient, pleasant, extremely skilled and knowledgeable and always takes time to answer all my questions. He is straight-forward with his answers and delivers the news you don't always want to hear with a hopeful message about what the next step is. I am always left with the feeling that with Dr. Muni in control it will be alright even with the increased risks of a coloboma working against me . I have complete confidence in him and would not hesitate to say how blessed we are to have him and St. Michael's eye clinic and hospital at our service. It is an extremely busy office and his staff are always overwhelmed with patients yet they are always helpful and cope with the pressures of so many patients with a kind smile. Thank you Dr. Muni and staff. You do an amazing job.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I cannot thank Dr Muni enough for handling my father's detached retina surgery with care, compassion and expertise! This experience after a botched surgery by a big name "specialist" from Brampton that lead up to the detachment. Dr Muni was due to leave on vacation the day after the surgery with his family and stayed until almost midnight to ensure that all was done well. I would definitely tell anyone who needed his service to go in with confidence and know that they would be cared for in the best way possible!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My son's retina detached from a genetic disorder and Dr. Muni operated quickly, professionally and successfully. I felt a little under informed going into and after surgery about some things (such as post-op complications to look out for) but I suspect he is used to dealing with patients rather than the parents of patients. He is a kind doctor and is still very young. I have had limited dealings with his office but when I have been there they have been professional even if not as "happy and warm" as a patient (or parent of a patient) would like to see. I would trust Dr. Muni's care and precision again in the future if we needed his expertise again.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Took our son. Efficient, knowledgeable, kind and not rushed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This Doctor was great with my husband & myself & answered all questions we asked....he was VERY informative & even joked around. When it was time to book for surgery it got us in asap. I'd recommend this Dr. 100% to anyone who's looking for a great surgeon.....

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Tumours gone. Quick and efficient. Friendly doctor and honest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr muni is great, amazing at what he does. Always nice and helpful when I have questions. On the other hand I've been trying to have his office to send a fax for 4 weeks now and nothing. I haven't been paid by my insurance. People rely upon your staff. Put in the extra time. This is ridiculously unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I thank you everyday for my sight..You are highly skilled, professional (calm when I was not) and an incredible surgeon. Thank you a million times over, Lora De Meneghi 2.5 years post vitrectomy patient,

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

As with most eye doctors, busy office. moves fairly fast. On occasion Dr Muni can be rushed to serve all the patients and is short on time for explanation. Much of my experience is with his interns Dr Gizicky and Dr Choudhry who are both very good and take more time. Dr. Netan Choudhry deserves his great reviews with superb bedside manner. So personable. Onus is on the patient to ask the questions and get answers. Understand care instructions. The counter support staff are good but especially " Kristina". She is so professional and proficient, that special touch for patients is an asset to the office. Overall excellent service for a difficult retinal eye problems. Great team. After hours on call residents are excellent, knowing there is 24 emergency help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I suffered a detached retina very suddenly just before Thanksgiving. I had no typical symptoms giving a forwarning. Dr. Muni had me come in late at night and performed magic! He is dedicated, precise and very professional. His technics are without reproach. While the waits are long as others have indicated, in my case, I would wait as long as needed rather than suffer the alternative. Loss of sight is not welcomed in my books ever. He and his staff are amazing and should be praised at every opportunity. I highly recommend his services and applaude his staff for the great courtessies they provide.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Rajeev Muni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients