Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Muni

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable!! His staff is always changing but Sandra has been there for ages. Shes amazing with my mom. The wait is long but he's one of the best retina specialist. I hear all the complaints the staff has to deal with by some of the other patients. Its too bad because i am sure everyone is warned ahead of time about the wait time because my mom was.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Can not thank Dr Muni enough after my husband experienced retina detachment not once but twice! His eye site was saved and we will forever be thankful!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I've handed in multiple forms to get filled out and it is never filled out correctly. I have contacted the office multiple times and wanted to speak to the girl who writes the forms, and I never get a response right away. There is always a wait time for the forms to be done they have told me that Judy fills them out from home and I feel this is a lack of patient confidentiality with my information being travelled across the city to staff's homes.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Muni is a low key and modest. He's brilliant and surgical skills are un rivaled. Support technicians, fellowship doctors are also fabulous. The weakest link is the reception staff, nasty rude and indifferent. Having been going to Dr Muni for almost 3 year and who I call the gruesome twosome have never cracked a smile. Thankfully the rest of his team make up for these two.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I feel very blessed to have Dr. Muni as my retinal surgeon. My eye surgeries (5 in total to date) for detaching retina have been complex due to a coloboma. Dr. Muni is very efficient, pleasant, extremely skilled and knowledgeable and always takes time to answer all my questions. He is straight-forward with his answers and delivers the news you don't always want to hear with a hopeful message about what the next step is. I am always left with the feeling that with Dr. Muni in control it will be alright even with the increased risks of a coloboma working against me . I have complete confidence in him and would not hesitate to say how blessed we are to have him and St. Michael's eye clinic and hospital at our service. It is an extremely busy office and his staff are always overwhelmed with patients yet they are always helpful and cope with the pressures of so many patients with a kind smile. Thank you Dr. Muni and staff. You do an amazing job.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I cannot thank Dr Muni enough for handling my father's detached retina surgery with care, compassion and expertise! This experience after a botched surgery by a big name "specialist" from Brampton that lead up to the detachment. Dr Muni was due to leave on vacation the day after the surgery with his family and stayed until almost midnight to ensure that all was done well. I would definitely tell anyone who needed his service to go in with confidence and know that they would be cared for in the best way possible!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My son's retina detached from a genetic disorder and Dr. Muni operated quickly, professionally and successfully. I felt a little under informed going into and after surgery about some things (such as post-op complications to look out for) but I suspect he is used to dealing with patients rather than the parents of patients. He is a kind doctor and is still very young. I have had limited dealings with his office but when I have been there they have been professional even if not as "happy and warm" as a patient (or parent of a patient) would like to see. I would trust Dr. Muni's care and precision again in the future if we needed his expertise again.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Took our son. Efficient, knowledgeable, kind and not rushed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This Doctor was great with my husband & myself & answered all questions we asked....he was VERY informative & even joked around. When it was time to book for surgery it got us in asap. I'd recommend this Dr. 100% to anyone who's looking for a great surgeon.....

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Tumours gone. Quick and efficient. Friendly doctor and honest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Rajeev Muni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients