Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Muni

I received a phone call on March 23, by a female staff member demanding to move an appointment as there was a sudden change to Dr Muni's operating schedule for next week. She was very abrupt and rude, didn't offer any alternate date or times that would work for my schedule. Then was told if I did not like it there would be other offices on the floor that have a more flexible schedule. Very unprofessional, rude and no sympathy or compassion for patients!

Submitted March 23, 2016

Tumours gone. Quick and efficient. Friendly doctor and honest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr muni is great, amazing at what he does. Always nice and helpful when I have questions. On the other hand I've been trying to have his office to send a fax for 4 weeks now and nothing. I haven't been paid by my insurance. People rely upon your staff. Put in the extra time. This is ridiculously unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I thank you everyday for my sight..You are highly skilled, professional (calm when I was not) and an incredible surgeon. Thank you a million times over, Lora De Meneghi 2.5 years post vitrectomy patient,

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

As with most eye doctors, busy office. moves fairly fast. On occasion Dr Muni can be rushed to serve all the patients and is short on time for explanation. Much of my experience is with his interns Dr Gizicky and Dr Choudhry who are both very good and take more time. Dr. Netan Choudhry deserves his great reviews with superb bedside manner. So personable. Onus is on the patient to ask the questions and get answers. Understand care instructions. The counter support staff are good but especially " Kristina". She is so professional and proficient, that special touch for patients is an asset to the office. Overall excellent service for a difficult retinal eye problems. Great team. After hours on call residents are excellent, knowing there is 24 emergency help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I suffered a detached retina very suddenly just before Thanksgiving. I had no typical symptoms giving a forwarning. Dr. Muni had me come in late at night and performed magic! He is dedicated, precise and very professional. His technics are without reproach. While the waits are long as others have indicated, in my case, I would wait as long as needed rather than suffer the alternative. Loss of sight is not welcomed in my books ever. He and his staff are amazing and should be praised at every opportunity. I highly recommend his services and applaude his staff for the great courtessies they provide.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I seen Dr. Muni today and I was happy with his service, he answered all my questions and concerns I had. He is very busy but it was worth the 5 hour wait. His staff is friendly especially a young lady name Kristina, she took the time explaining what was being done and is nice to all the patients from what I observed. I would recommend seeing Dr. Muni but he is overbooked.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I pray for Dr. Rajeev H Muni from the moment I open ,y eyes in the morning to everything I am able to see vividly now. I suffered Low vision for the last 10 years, The eye Surgeons back in Karachi were unable to make a proper diagnosis, hence money was wasted and finally I was told that I should learn to adjust.Luckily I got my immigration to Canada, october last year. It was a month later my Daughter-in-law asked me to accompany her for her yearly check-upby an optometerist. Incidently she checked my eyes and reffered me to a physician who reffered me to my Messiah.Three months later after Dr. MUni, my eye sight is completely restored. Dr. Muni is the greatest eye surgen. TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM. TRULY A GOD gifted Surgeon and a very fine young man,He is younger than my youngest son but I love him no less than both my sons.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to Dr. Muni and his team. He repaired both of my retinas that were detached from diabetes. I was literally blind in both eyes and now I can see well after he operated

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I was sent to dr muni with simultaneous detatchments in both eyes. He worked very hard to save my vision and continues to do so two years later. My right eye is now stable after schleral buckle surgery and left eye detached again recently and he has gone to great lengths to try and avoid similar surgery on that eye. Prepare for a thorough exam which may be a bit uncomfortable but keep in mind that he is being extremely thorough. Dr muni is extremely busy and may come off as impersonal, but he is extremely calm and confident which i appreciate. Just be prepared with all of your questions...he takes the time to answer but may not provide you with the a ton of detail without being asked.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Rajeev Muni's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I received a phone call on March 23, by a female staff member demanding to move an appointment as there was a sudden change to Dr Muni's operating schedule for ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tumours gone. Quick and efficient. Friendly doctor and honest. "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very rough compared to other top opthamologists. "

January 20, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr muni is great, amazing at what he does. Always nice and helpful when I have questions. On the other hand I've been trying to have his office to send a fax ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I thank you everyday for my sight..You are highly skilled, professional (calm when I was not) and an incredible surgeon. Thank you a million times over, Lora D..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As with most eye doctors, busy office. moves fairly fast. On occasion Dr Muni can be rushed to serve all the patients and is short on time for explanation. ..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I suffered a detached retina very suddenly just before Thanksgiving. I had no typical symptoms giving a forwarning. Dr. Muni had me come in late at night and pe..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr. Muni today and I was happy with his service, he answered all my questions and concerns I had. He is very busy but it was worth the 5 hour wait. His ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to this doctor by my ophthalmologist and was very disappointing. He has a dismissive arrogant attitude and he made it feel like he was doing me a..."

September 22, 2014