Dr. Rajeev Muni

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Muni

Very knowedgeable and friendly doctor. He explains things very well. The clinic can get busy just like any other good doctor’s places. I’m thankful to him for saving the eyesight. Truly a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

He has been excellent in treating me over the last 4 months. His clinic is exceptionally busy so things can get slow but that's fine. He and his staff operated on my eye in December and all now is well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I m very thankfull to have Dr.Muni as my eye dr.for the last 6+ years.he is life saver may God bless him always.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Awesome and knowledgeable doctor. The staffs are very efficient and effective. Helpful staffs.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I am so incredibly thankful for all of the work that Dr. Muni has done on my eyes. He is an extremely knowledgeable and skilled, and an overall amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable,thankful to Dr Muni for saving my wife's eye sight.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I am thankful to have Dr Muni as my doctor for over 5 years. I am sadden to have recently found out that one of his best secretaries Jennifer has recently left she was an astonishing worker, she knew what she was doing and was always working hard, she always had a welcoming smile. The staff now look disoriented and I have encountered them being ill mannered. Dr Muni is an amazing doctor all though spending more time with the patients giving them time to ask any questions would be more suitable then always feeling rushed to leave

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I am so thankful to Dr. Muni for his help to save my vision . Organization of work and processes are excellent . Almost no waiting time. Very much impressed. Thank you again Lioudmila Paikin-Boiarintseva Toronto

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable!! His staff is always changing but Sandra has been there for ages. Shes amazing with my mom. The wait is long but he's one of the best retina specialist. I hear all the complaints the staff has to deal with by some of the other patients. Its too bad because i am sure everyone is warned ahead of time about the wait time because my mom was.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Can not thank Dr Muni enough after my husband experienced retina detachment not once but twice! His eye site was saved and we will forever be thankful!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Rajeev Muni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients