Ratings for Dr. Ranilo L. Asuncion

UNfortuneatly, I must accept this doctor because of the HMO choosing the primary to see. I have a 60 minute drive to get to Valencia, and he is always too busy to take time to find out what, and when I have problems. I have Post Herpetic Neuralgia, and several ortho problems. He just hands me off most of the time. I need someone to ask the questions that will get me the treatment I need. I think the real problem is, he is over loaded with patients, and cannot take the time .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Sadly I gave this Dr a lot of chances, I had to self DX with fibro, he told me he refuses to learn any more about my illness since I am his only patient with it. I paid Out of pocket for some months when I lost my insurance, he is in an HMO Facey, now sadly I found out the year I started going to him was the same year he got his Medical License 2007. He didnt get any better, had to leave and go to Kaiser!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011