Ratings for Dr. Andrew H. Dang

Does not preform the proper testing for thyroid, he is so behind the times, and shockingly so.. wish he would get into the 21 century and stop being by the book old fashion, we all have thyroid issues from those type of thinkers.. get with the times.. read up on stop the thyroid madness!! Sad when ordinary folks know more than Dr..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Dang answered all my questions about my daughters condition, tests that should and are being ran and returned phone calls. His nurse is professional and kind.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been forced to go to this Dr since 2007 due to insurance, and my health still declines, he is old fashion in his testing and insists everyone requires the same standard testing even though symptoms continue. I had to get rid of this HMO so I didnt have to see him anymore, I was in fear I would get worse or die!! Hes has no clue about enlarged thyroids or nodules, just what ever his OLD MED BOOK says is all he says, I did so much research on my issues and had to FORCE HIM TO do the right thing by me, Beware, he is stuffy in his ways, if you have issues he wont/cant fix them, you are on your own! Sad really..

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011