Ratings for Dr. Nikolay Tchaouchev

My first interaction with Dr Nik was when I chipped a tooth. I was expecting the worst. He did a quick bit of gentle grinding and sent me out the door - no charge. I was an immediate fan. Since then he and his team have looked after me very well indeed. A typical redhead, freezing my mouth has always been a problem. Dr Nik is always patient and makes sure to give me lots of the good stuff before proceeding. My husband never regularly visited a dentist but last week he told me that he chipped a tooth. I recommended that he see Dr Nik. I pre-warned Dr Nik that my hubby was going to be a difficult patient. Dr Nik handled him with kid gloves, with no pressure to return (even though I know that my hubby would benefit from a good cleaning). Now my hubby is a fan too. We both could not be more pleased. Dr Nik puts his patients ahead of profits.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I was well prepared by Dr.NIk and staff for this extraction and the procedure went exceptionally well and very quickly. I felt no ill effects after and have continued to improve following the very complete instructions on my own post operative care. My wife and I have both had excellent care from Dr.Nik and staff and appreciate their follow-up. It is a very pleasant and welcoming office. Andrew and Diane Kerr

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Nik & staff were very caring, positive & upbeat with my urgent care needs about a month ago. Arrived with 2 dental cysts under a crowned molar. Treatment & care plan explained & follow up excellent. Returned for new patient exam & hygienest appt. Treated very well.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Nik never fails to calm my ragged nerves, (anxiety sufferer), and always takes his time to ensure I understand my options and am comfortable with our mutual decisions for treatment. I love that my comfort is #1 in his office, he and his staff always go above and beyond to talk me through each procedure so I'm not wondering what's going to happen next. I always know what to expect as he's working. In my world that's huge! And so appreciated. His support staff are as equally amazing...caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly...approachable! Do not hesitate if you have questions or concerns, these are the folks you can rely on :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I haven't had the care received here since I was a child. Now at 60, I wonder why I haven't been to Dr Nik sooner!! The rest of them seem like thoughtless factories or fast food drive in's. These people are genuine and sincere. Rot canal went smoothly and follow up fabulous. No big sales pitch trying to gold plate your mouth, just excellent suggestions and answers to my many questions. Welcome to the family!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

When I went in to see Dr. Nik I had a cyst under one of my teeth and another one next to it broken right off at the gum. I had been very sick for two weeks and in pain. I had no idea that a tooth could make someone so ill. Not only did Dr. Nik find and correct the problem immediately, his down to earth approach made me feel very comfortable. He explained everything and the desired outcome and everything went exactly as he said it would. Within a week and a half I had started to feel so much better and gained my energy back. All his staff are personable and really great to deal with. He addressed my nervousness and made it a painless experience. I am still a little stunned that a tooth could make someone so very ill, but glad I chose this dentist. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Nik is the best dentist I have ever had! He is warm and friendly and has a good sense of humor. He goes out of his way to constantly make sure I am comfortable, and he does a great job of explaining everything and providing me with options. The staff are very helpful and friendly and I would recommend this office to anyone. A++++

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I was Dr NIks assistant for 4 years and he is a very good dentist!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Nik is very good at his job and is a very nice man. The quality of his work is top notch and explains why a procedure needs to be done. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

My visits to Roseland Dental have been surprisingly pleasant for someone who has a needle phobia. They did everything they could to make my visit comfortable, pleasant and pain-free. I would recommend anybody to try Dr. Nic. I have found everybody in the office to be friendly and helpful. My hygienist's name is Amy and she is fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014