Ratings for Dr. Paulose PAul

Dr. Paul did a total hip replacement on my left foot and he did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and is very friendly. I am waiting to see him at one year from surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Paul placed a plate and 3 screws in my fractured foot. Great doctor to communication with, did a great job on my foot and very good with the followups! I think I almost have a crush lol

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Why can't women over a certain age get an ACL repair while men do?

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Paul was absolutely wonderful. I broke my ankle severely and he performed my surgery. He took the time to explain everything that was going to be done before the surgery was completed and then explained everything again afterwards. He is a very compassionate doctor and can tell he actually has heart for his patients and not in it just for a paycheque.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Amazing doctor and human being. He is so positive in his personality that he passes on the postivity to his patients. He's kind, compassionate and very passionate about his work. He is one of the few doctors that tinks ahead onhow his patient is going to be able to do their rehab. His skill is remarked upon by the rehab staff as "I just love Dr Paul's work".

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Paul is a very special surgeon that performs Oncological Orthopoedic surgeries that are sometime classed as "Inoperable". He is willing to take on very difficult procedures and is super professional and treats patients with the best practises available. He is very busy, however will take the necessary time to speak with patients.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I was extremely lucky to have Dr. Paul as my surgeon after dislocating and fracturing my ankle in 3 places. He is very meticulous with his work and explained everything in great detail as to what I could expect throughout every stage of my recovery. I am sure that thanks to his skill I will be back to my regular activites in no time.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr Paul is the reason my son is able to walk and run again, he did reconstructive surgery on his leg when he had cancer. the only other alternative was amputation. possibly one of the best doctors i have ever met. explained all the surgery to us and answered all and any questions we had in terms we could understand. thank you. Debbie McKinney

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I was very fortunate to get Dr. Paul again, for my 2nd hip replacement. He does amazing work! He instilled the confidence I needed to be positive for both operations. Thank you! Daphne Syrja

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Excellent orthopedic surgeon,he did my hip replacement Oct 2011,and I no longer have hip pain that I suffered with for a long time.Thank you Dr.Paul!! Eileen Simon Edmonton Alta.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012