Ratings for Dr. Paulose PAul

Very good! Dr Paul inserted a rod in my left femur and removed a cyst. He made me feel comfortable the whole time. Impressed with how I am feeling considering. Referred me to the proper Dr to view the other issues I am having. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Paul today. He is kind, soft-spoken, respectful and very knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and more. We felt very comfortable with him and we are very confident in his skills. We highly recommend Dr. Paul!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

You all must have met a different doctor than I did. I found him pompous and rude.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Paulose Paul what can I say well this is what I will say thank you for letting me keep my right forearm... It's been 7 years and I can bench 235 lbs without pain 12 screws and a dog bone plate... If you read this I will be in surgery today at 11 am broke my achilies I was hoping you would be there to fix it. Misicordia If you see me say hi I want to thank you also join the surgery please. Steve fortin I still cannot believe that this plate has gave me no issues and no affect my daily life. And the Seahawks I hope you still have season tickets lol

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Our 19 year old daughter broke her hip this summer. Dr. Paul fit her in for emergency surgery and calmed all our nerves with his approach, knowledge and professionalism. We were incredibly grateful for his care then...and post surgery!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr.Paulose Paul is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon.I had my my bilateral knee replacement surgery done in December 2016.I saw him again 6 weeks later for follow up.He is very knowledgeable and soft spoken and a real genius in his professional field.My incigens are barely visible and his staff at hip and knee clinic are very friendly and helpful.I would recommend Dr.Paul to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Paul is an amazing Dr. I just had surgery on October 28th for a tumor I had removed. I had my first meeting with him on the 26th of October and was scheduled for a few tests on the 27th and then I had my surgery on the 28th. I would recommend Dr. Paul to anyone.. :o)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Love Dr paul! My son had a very rare type of tumour when he was 8 months old. We seen Dr paul for it. He originally wanted to wait a 6 week period before doing surgery but changed the appointment to 3 days after our appointment. He also did the biopsy on my son. Unfortunately the tumour has returned and my son will be seeing him again next week for consultation for another surgery date. I love Dr paul he is one of the best doctors I have ever delt with. Very caring, passionate about his job and makes the whole experience a lot easier. We are blessed we will be having him do our sons surgery again as he is simply amazing.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Paul did a total hip replacement on my left foot and he did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and is very friendly. I am waiting to see him at one year from surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Paul placed a plate and 3 screws in my fractured foot. Great doctor to communication with, did a great job on my foot and very good with the followups! I think I almost have a crush lol

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015