Ratings for Dr. Priya Sriram

I've seen Priya multiple times over several years and have had zero issues with her. She is easy to talk too, listens well, and asks lots of questions. She does not push medications which I like, and is usually always on time. She is very professional but not intimidating at all. She is thorough in her examinations. She treats my grandparents too and they absolutely love her! She even calls them late in the evening to give them tests results and they appreciate her so much. I recommend Dr. Sriram to anyone who's looking for a doctor. (Receptionist could be nicer-only complaint! )

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I can't stand dealing with this doctor. Her receptionist is HORRIBLE!!! Very rude on the phone, not personal at ALL!!! And forgets too send the requisitions in too get your X-rays done...Seriously?? You have one job too do . Dr. Sriram also isn't that intelligent as well. Just like everyone had posted I have no idea how the college of physicians could keep a doctor like her. But we are desperate for doctors so go figure! I suggest she study more on conditions, illnesses, procedures, protocols etc. And just because its not "text book" symptoms doesn't mean the condition doesn't exist.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Do not recommend this doctor. I've seen her a couple of times and she doesn't do the proper blood tests. She will only test your TSH and not do a proper full thyroid panel. My tsh was considered normal too dr sriram. And she insisted I didn't need my Free T4 to Free T3 and Reverse T3 done because my "TSH" was normal. So I went to a different doctor that week and she did the PROPER full thyroid panel and my T4 was severely high. She immediately switched my meds for me and I feel so much better and referred me to and endocrinologist. So long story short do not see this doctor!! She will mess with your health, don't know who told her TSH was the only indicator for thyroid health. Needs to go back to school and get educated a lot more. I have reported her as she could of made me even more ill. I've also heard of other people who have experienced a mess of complications with her and could of costed them their lives.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Not a good doctor at all.....Stay away!!! Not sure where she got her Medical License from but she should NOT be practicing and dealing with people's lives! See another doctor if you have problems...Complete waste of time seeing her!!! You can tell she has zero knowledge in basic medical problems, I couldn't imagine if I had a serious condition...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I really enjoy going to see Dr. Sriram. The first appointment is just a general appointment where she goes over your history and doesn't really address anything until next appointment. Every time I have gone in she has not rushed and really listened to what I had to say and took it seriously. I'm happy I found her and hope she stays in the Prince Albert area for a while.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Went in (2012) because I could feel a lump in my lower abdominal area. She bearly touched me and said it was just my uterus im feeling. A month later i was rushed to emergency due to an ovarian cyst and a fibroid for which i spent the next three years under tratment with dr duda in saskatoon. The cyst she misdiagnosed for my uterus grew to be 18 by 15 cm. I looked pregnant and all my friends and coworkers were asking me if I was expecting. Was in a lot of pain. She is kind but doesnt take complaint seriously enough for me to say she will do everything to figure out what is happening. If your healthy and are afraid to hear the truth about your illness then shes the best irgnorant doctor you can find to tell you everything is ok when its not.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I don't like her at all! If she doesn't see a problem with your lab work , she thinks your fine!!! She needs to think outside the box. You can tell she doesn't suffer from medical issues because she would help a lot better and not give up!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Nice doctor, but doesn't do the basics when you see her...blood tests, blood pressure etc....When your in your 60's and haven't been getting any of those thats a problem especially when your aren't feeling well....Maybe not that knowledgeable...I wouldn't recommend her....seems too know know her stuff

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Considerate, listens to concerns, follows up on referrals.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have been her patient and like her. She does not push medications, is good with kids and on time. She gives handouts or approved websites which will give correct information.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015