You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Priya Sriram

Went in (2012) because I could feel a lump in my lower abdominal area. She bearly touched me and said it was just my uterus im feeling. A month later i was rushed to emergency due to an ovarian cyst and a fibroid for which i spent the next three years under tratment with dr duda in saskatoon. The cyst she misdiagnosed for my uterus grew to be 18 by 15 cm. I looked pregnant and all my friends and coworkers were asking me if I was expecting. Was in a lot of pain. She is kind but doesnt take complaint seriously enough for me to say she will do everything to figure out what is happening. If your healthy and are afraid to hear the truth about your illness then shes the best irgnorant doctor you can find to tell you everything is ok when its not.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I don't like her at all! If she doesn't see a problem with your lab work , she thinks your fine!!! She needs to think outside the box. You can tell she doesn't suffer from medical issues because she would help a lot better and not give up!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Nice doctor, but doesn't do the basics when you see her...blood tests, blood pressure etc....When your in your 60's and haven't been getting any of those thats a problem especially when your aren't feeling well....Maybe not that knowledgeable...I wouldn't recommend her....seems too know know her stuff

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Considerate, listens to concerns, follows up on referrals.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have been her patient and like her. She does not push medications, is good with kids and on time. She gives handouts or approved websites which will give correct information.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Defiantly not the best doctor around...Not that knowledgeable!! Has to look on the internet about your conditions....which I think a doctor should know about.....Needs too be more compassionate especially if your suffering

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

She is very good. Empathic and pleasant to talk.... !!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

No nonsense but still does not make you feel rushed. Pleasant, courteous and just seems genuine. Only thing that is a bit difficult are that her hours are not full time but seriously, one can work around that. Really appreciate this doctor and her overall pleasant and kind manner.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Sriram is an AWESOME dr. shes always on time. Very pleasant and helpful. always has time to listen. will not prescribe drugs unless you really need them.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I really like Dr. Sriram. I find her a very down to earth person who I feel very much at ease with. She has a very nice manner and she spends time answering your questions. She's a really great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Priya Sriram's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went in (2012) because I could feel a lump in my lower abdominal area. She bearly touched me and said it was just my uterus im feeling. A month later i was rush..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I don't like her at all! If she doesn't see a problem with your lab work , she thinks your fine!!! She needs to think outside the box. You can tell she doesn't ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Nice doctor, but doesn't do the basics when you see her...blood tests, blood pressure etc....When your in your 60's and haven't been getting any of those thats ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Considerate, listens to concerns, follows up on referrals. "

June 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been her patient and like her. She does not push medications, is good with kids and on time. She gives handouts or approved websites which will give corr..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Defiantly not the best doctor around...Not that knowledgeable!! Has to look on the internet about your conditions....which I think a doctor should know about......"

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is very good. Empathic and pleasant to talk.... !!"

October 21, 2014