Ratings for Dr. Tam Do

I had not been to the dentist in a long time due to neglect and also because of bad experiences in the past. So, I searched online and checked reviews for a good dental office. I read really good things about Kingsgate Dental and Dr. Do in particular so I decided to give him a try. The service was truly superb.The receptionist went beyond my expectations by asking Dr. Do if he could somehow fit me in today even though he was fully booked. After hearing my situation and from what I can only assume was sincere concern, he fit me in for a quick consultation. Dr. Do was extremely knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. He explained everything thoroughly and patiently even though he must have been very busy. I've never felt comfortable going to the dentist's office but he really put me at ease. I felt very confident in his chair and taking his advice. Even the pricing was extremely reasonable. This place really blew me away. I highly recommend this dental office and Dr. Do.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I have had several dentists and this office is least my favourite. Staff is nice but not very helpful. I feel like my dental health was not taken seriously. Will avoid this office in the future

Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Do at Kingsgate Dental is great. He's a nice, young and personable guy. I'd highly recommend him and Kingsgate Dental if you're looking for a Vancouver dentist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011