Ratings for Dr. Behzad Taromi

Good knowledgeable dr. He knows his stuff and answers your questions without rushing you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Taromi operated on my knee, my friend's shoulder, and my relative's knee. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and an extremely skilled surgeon. He has remained very consistent throughout all these years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Having met Dr. Behzad Taromi at the fracture clinic, I can attest to the fact that having him as your orthopaedic surgeon at Trillium is an extremely poor experience. Unlike most of the staff and nurses, he has a very poor bedside manner. I would recommend getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The best specialist in town. I had twice knee scope for my meniscus done by other doctor. Went for second opinion and he recomended cortisone injection as another surgery probably wouldn't help. Now I go every six months and works perfect for me.I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Taromi performed rotator-cuff surgery on my right shoulder a few years ago and everything went brilliantly. With a couple of months I had almost full ROM again and have remained painless.

Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Taromi did my ACL reconstruction and was excellent. I only saw him twice (once for an initial assessment and on the day of the surgery) but each time he was extremely helpful, patient, and answered all the questions I had. The surgery also went really well. All follow-ups have been with other surgeons at Trillium. His assistant, Patricia, is also fantastic and dealt with me patiently despite all my inane questions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Very friendly, punctual, professional and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Taromi is an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon he preformed my son's shoulder surgery. He is on on the ball went step by step what to expect what would happen if this surgery did not take. He is always available if needed. He secretary Patricia is a sweetheart .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr..Taromi decided not to do surgery, but to cast my displaced radius fracture. My wrist healed incorrectly and after 8 weeks, a referral to a new surgeon confirmed that I will now need to have it re broken, after I get movement back. Dr. Taromi didn't admit he made a mistake, but rather insisted I have complex regional pain syndrome (Google this to see how horrible this disease is), when in fact, I found out from the new surgeon that I couldn't possible have CRPS with my symptoms, and just really needed physio, which wasn't suggested as priority by Dr. Taromi. I'm just happy that I found a new orthopedic surgeon that took the time to fix his mistakes. It almost cost me the use of my dominant hand!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Taromi did my mother's knee surgery. He is an excellent and professional in every step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014