Ratings for Dr. Behzad Taromi

Dr Taromi did a reverse should arthroplasty on my shoulder and gave my life back! He takes his time to explain, and even uses pictures and skeletal models to explain the problem and the procedure. I gained a full range with my shoulder and I am extremely grateful to him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had a bad experience with Dr. Taromi. I was referred to him for my scaphoid fracture in my wrist, and he couldn't even find the fracture even though my first x-ray at another hospital clearly showed the fracture. I did research on scaphoid fractures before my appointment and learned that a CT scan or MRI might be necessary to detect the fracture. I enlightened Dr. Taromi with this information and was sent for a CT scan, which showed my fracture. When he suggested surgery I decided to see another doctor since I did not trust his judgment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Performed knee and shoulder surgery. Does not rush and answers all questions till you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

My dad had shoulder replacement surgery. He is satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Taromi is knowledgeable and doesn't rush during patient appointments, he takes the time to answer all questions. He is personable and his Medical Secretary, Patricia, is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Taromi was very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease at a time when things seemed hopeless at best in regards to my shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

5 stars all the way.... He took care of me with my ACL surgery. This was 5 years ago and it still great no need of a brace he did a great job. Told me i would be bikini ready with no visible scaring.. He is amazing and i can barley see my scars... Years later i had a concern and without a referal he still saw me and assured me my knee is great. I love this man and his wife is amazing aswell i see her for MH :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Missed a proper diagnosis which would have lead to the appropriat intervention of joint replacment. See someone who will take the time to be accurate.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Taromi is one of the greatest doctor, he did surgery on my RS knee on April 22, 2016, and know my knee is very good. My english is not so good, but just see my rating, you will understand it. Thanks Dr. Taromi, I appreciate what you did to me!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Taromi is an amazing doctor he takes time to answer all your questions, explains everything in detail loved my experience with him, and I also love that he gives u the best treatment options

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Good knowledgeable dr. He knows his stuff and answers your questions without rushing you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016