Ratings for Dr. Behzad Taromi

Performed knee and shoulder surgery. Does not rush and answers all questions till you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

My dad had shoulder replacement surgery. He is satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Taromi is knowledgeable and doesn't rush during patient appointments, he takes the time to answer all questions. He is personable and his Medical Secretary, Patricia, is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Taromi was very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease at a time when things seemed hopeless at best in regards to my shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

5 stars all the way.... He took care of me with my ACL surgery. This was 5 years ago and it still great no need of a brace he did a great job. Told me i would be bikini ready with no visible scaring.. He is amazing and i can barley see my scars... Years later i had a concern and without a referal he still saw me and assured me my knee is great. I love this man and his wife is amazing aswell i see her for MH :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Missed a proper diagnosis which would have lead to the appropriat intervention of joint replacment. See someone who will take the time to be accurate.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Taromi is one of the greatest doctor, he did surgery on my RS knee on April 22, 2016, and know my knee is very good. My english is not so good, but just see my rating, you will understand it. Thanks Dr. Taromi, I appreciate what you did to me!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Taromi is an amazing doctor he takes time to answer all your questions, explains everything in detail loved my experience with him, and I also love that he gives u the best treatment options

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Good knowledgeable dr. He knows his stuff and answers your questions without rushing you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Taromi operated on my knee, my friend's shoulder, and my relative's knee. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and an extremely skilled surgeon. He has remained very consistent throughout all these years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Having met Dr. Behzad Taromi at the fracture clinic, I can attest to the fact that having him as your orthopaedic surgeon at Trillium is an extremely poor experience. Unlike most of the staff and nurses, he has a very poor bedside manner. I would recommend getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016