Ratings for Dr. Behzad Taromi

Missed a proper diagnosis which would have lead to the appropriat intervention of joint replacment. See someone who will take the time to be accurate.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Taromi is one of the greatest doctor, he did surgery on my RS knee on April 22, 2016, and know my knee is very good. My english is not so good, but just see my rating, you will understand it. Thanks Dr. Taromi, I appreciate what you did to me!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Taromi is an amazing doctor he takes time to answer all your questions, explains everything in detail loved my experience with him, and I also love that he gives u the best treatment options

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Good knowledgeable dr. He knows his stuff and answers your questions without rushing you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Taromi operated on my knee, my friend's shoulder, and my relative's knee. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and an extremely skilled surgeon. He has remained very consistent throughout all these years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Having met Dr. Behzad Taromi at the fracture clinic, I can attest to the fact that having him as your orthopaedic surgeon at Trillium is an extremely poor experience. Unlike most of the staff and nurses, he has a very poor bedside manner. I would recommend getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The best specialist in town. I had twice knee scope for my meniscus done by other doctor. Went for second opinion and he recomended cortisone injection as another surgery probably wouldn't help. Now I go every six months and works perfect for me.I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Taromi performed rotator-cuff surgery on my right shoulder a few years ago and everything went brilliantly. With a couple of months I had almost full ROM again and have remained painless.

Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Taromi did my ACL reconstruction and was excellent. I only saw him twice (once for an initial assessment and on the day of the surgery) but each time he was extremely helpful, patient, and answered all the questions I had. The surgery also went really well. All follow-ups have been with other surgeons at Trillium. His assistant, Patricia, is also fantastic and dealt with me patiently despite all my inane questions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Very friendly, punctual, professional and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015