Ratings for Dr. Behzad Taromi

I was in the fracture clinic at Trillium, Mississauga, with a fractured bone in my foot [5th metatarsal] . The doctor appeared in the room, did not introduce himself, only questioned me why my foot was "bandaged". Told him that the emergency room did it, told me that they know nothing and that is why I am there. Then proceeded to look at the x-ray [not even glanced at the foot], told the nurse to provide me with a "boot" and promptly walked off without discussing the injury or providing any instructions. Told me to come back in 6 weeks for another x-ray. After 6 weeks, X-ray looked the same to me as the first one. He then again just looked at the X-ray and told me to stop wearing the boot and when I tried to ask him a question, I was told that he was the expert and I should do as he instructs. Very ignorant and I have no confidence in his opinion! Going to look for 2nd opinion or just someone to explain to me why it has not healed and what the path forward is. This is not the treatment you expect from a surgeon / any expert!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

He is very personable and willing to talk to you. I am very comfortable with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Taromi reattached two tendons on my right rotator cuff in March 2017. I am extremely happy to say that it was a success and I am able to swim and work out at the gym. He has been very helpful and and informative. Patricia his admin assistant was very efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

The most caring secretary , compassionate and hard working. Doctor Taromi is Amazing caring and explains with wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Taromi did a reverse should arthroplasty on my shoulder and gave my life back! He takes his time to explain, and even uses pictures and skeletal models to explain the problem and the procedure. I gained a full range with my shoulder and I am extremely grateful to him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had a bad experience with Dr. Taromi. I was referred to him for my scaphoid fracture in my wrist, and he couldn't even find the fracture even though my first x-ray at another hospital clearly showed the fracture. I did research on scaphoid fractures before my appointment and learned that a CT scan or MRI might be necessary to detect the fracture. I enlightened Dr. Taromi with this information and was sent for a CT scan, which showed my fracture. When he suggested surgery I decided to see another doctor since I did not trust his judgment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Performed knee and shoulder surgery. Does not rush and answers all questions till you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

My dad had shoulder replacement surgery. He is satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Taromi is knowledgeable and doesn't rush during patient appointments, he takes the time to answer all questions. He is personable and his Medical Secretary, Patricia, is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Taromi was very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease at a time when things seemed hopeless at best in regards to my shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

5 stars all the way.... He took care of me with my ACL surgery. This was 5 years ago and it still great no need of a brace he did a great job. Told me i would be bikini ready with no visible scaring.. He is amazing and i can barley see my scars... Years later i had a concern and without a referal he still saw me and assured me my knee is great. I love this man and his wife is amazing aswell i see her for MH :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016