You may also like

The best specialist in town. I had twice knee scope for my meniscus done by other doctor. Went for second opinion and he recomended cortisone injection as another surgery probably wouldn't help. Now I go every six months and works perfect for me.I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Taromi performed rotator-cuff surgery on my right shoulder a few years ago and everything went brilliantly. With a couple of months I had almost full ROM again and have remained painless.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Taromi did my ACL reconstruction and was excellent. I only saw him twice (once for an initial assessment and on the day of the surgery) but each time he was extremely helpful, patient, and answered all the questions I had. The surgery also went really well. All follow-ups have been with other surgeons at Trillium. His assistant, Patricia, is also fantastic and dealt with me patiently despite all my inane questions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Very friendly, punctual, professional and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Taromi is an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon he preformed my son's shoulder surgery. He is on on the ball went step by step what to expect what would happen if this surgery did not take. He is always available if needed. He secretary Patricia is a sweetheart .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr..Taromi decided not to do surgery, but to cast my displaced radius fracture. My wrist healed incorrectly and after 8 weeks, a referral to a new surgeon confirmed that I will now need to have it re broken, after I get movement back. Dr. Taromi didn't admit he made a mistake, but rather insisted I have complex regional pain syndrome (Google this to see how horrible this disease is), when in fact, I found out from the new surgeon that I couldn't possible have CRPS with my symptoms, and just really needed physio, which wasn't suggested as priority by Dr. Taromi. I'm just happy that I found a new orthopedic surgeon that took the time to fix his mistakes. It almost cost me the use of my dominant hand!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I had surgery on my knee on july 2014 and has been almost 3 weeks now and Dr.Taromi was very helpful, kind, patient and looked like he knew what he was doing. he's doing such a nice job and I really appreciate it i'd recommend him to anyone he is the best!!! :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I visited Dr Taromi for my torn supraspinatus tendon in March 2012. I was due for surgery but was carrying on with physio, exercise and Massages. He checked me just before the Surgery and he noticed that I have 90%+ movement back in my shoulder without any pain. I asked for his advice and he suggested that surgery is not required at this time. I really appreciate his judgement and I now in 2014 June I am still doing well. Thanks to Dr Taromi's advice! If the symptoms return I will go back for the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I was in the fracture clinic at Trillium, Mississauga, with a broken leg. The doctor appeared in the room, did not introduce himself, looked at the x-ray, (did not looked at me or my leg), said to apply cast for three weeks and suddenly vanished. I had many questions to ask but did not have any opportunity. Very ignorant !

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Behzad Taromi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best specialist in town. I had twice knee scope for my meniscus done by other doctor. Went for second opinion and he recomended cortisone injection as anoth..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taromi performed rotator-cuff surgery on my right shoulder a few years ago and everything went brilliantly. With a couple of months I had almost full ROM a..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taromi did my ACL reconstruction and was excellent. I only saw him twice (once for an initial assessment and on the day of the surgery) but each time he..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly, punctual, professional and a great surgeon. "

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Taromi is an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon he preformed my son's shoulder surgery. He is on on the ball went step by step what to expect what would happen i..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr..Taromi decided not to do surgery, but to cast my displaced radius fracture. My wrist healed incorrectly and after 8 weeks, a referral to a new surgeon conf..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taromi did my mother's knee surgery. He is an excellent and professional in every step of the way."

November 2, 2014