Ratings for Dr. Irith Lebovich

Had to wait over an hour again for dr Lebovich . I felt rushed and caught at a time where dr Lebovich was not able to give me the proper information . She seemed more concerned about rushing me out and not allowing me to ask more than one question . Gave me a prescription for medication that set me backward and did not help me at all . She's obviously got more important things on her mind , than her patients . I did ask for a reassignment and am hopeful to fall on a better doctor who has time to listen to my story , rather than rush me out the door . Poor communication , I don't recommend this doctor .

Submitted March 8, 2017

J'ai trouvé cette femme médecin respectueuse et à l'écoute: elle est patiente et a répondu à mes question.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

J'ai rencontré le Dre.Lebovich le mois passé. J'ai attendu plus de 1h00. Elle était sec, ne me laissait pas parlé. Elle m'a prescrit un médicament que je n'est pas toléré…quand vint le moment de la rappeler…pas de nouvelles. Elle est condescendante et s'écoute parler. Très mauvaise expérience! Allez voir ailleurs!

Submitted October 19, 2016

Extremely consciencious , well prepared and helpful to no end . Dr Lebovich goes well beyond and made me feel at ease . I highly recommend this doctor . Thank you Dr Lebovich

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

KNOWLEDGABLE, VERY CONSCIENTIOUS, FOLLOWS UP AND VERY HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015