Ratings for Dr. Anthony Antoniazzi

Dr Antoniazzi is the best orthodontist I have ever seen. I took my daughter to him after having a horrible experience with another orthodontist. I couldn't believe how nice, knowledgeable and professional he is. He insisted to do all the work for my daughter free of charge which her original orthodontist who's already charged us $$$$$$$ wanted us to pay $600 for. The clinic also is very child friendly and the staff are very nice and helpful. Strongly recommend him specially for kids. They have a pediatric dentist too. Verrrrrrry professional and ethical. You will be thrilled with their service for sure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Antoniazzi is a great orthodontist. He and his staff have helped me with my adult braces. I love their practice and the atmosphere, which is also a great kid-friendly space. You can tell that he and Dr. Lee are naturals with their kid patients. I highly recommend them, and have to my family already. :)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013