Ratings for Dr. Laith Dinkha Shimon

Doctor shimone is incredible. He is a very sweet person, very knowledgeable and attentive. He made me feel very confident in moving forward living my life with epilepsy. Even with his hectic schedule he has always remembered and understood me on a personal level. I can not say enough good things about him and his staff. His secretary is a lovely person who always made me feel comfortable asking any questions I had in person or over the phone. They both made a very difficult time in my life so much easier. They were both always happy and smiling and made my appointments a pleasure to go to. Honestly I'm a little sad that my appointments are finished!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Very caring Doctor and very pleasant to deal with; however, I went to see him for concussion and he knew very little about them , he was unaware that you do not work thru symptoms as it can make it worse and permanent (learned that the hard way and found out you don't once I saw specialist in Halifax and thru our nation brain injury society), also he was unaware of mid line shift disorder (I was closing one eyeball and tilting head to try to read and couldn't walk without staring ground getting dizzy) and he was unaware of post traumatic vision disorder.... Just recommended protection glasses for computer to help.....would not recommend him for concussions, if he had known these things, it may have saved me so much pain and increased my r covert so quick! And I would have been only walking crooked for maybe 3 months instead of 13 months (when I finally got diagnosed properly).

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Shimon has been my specialist for a year and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is pragmatic and honest without giving up hope. He listens and answers questions without judgement. He will make the time for a callback or quick visit to ambulatory care if anything unusual happens with my treatments. It can be hard to get through to his office and I haven't always received a callback, but I just call again and always get through eventually.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He is one of the best doctors I have seen, courteous and friendly but also very professional not scared to put you in line if you do not follow his instructions. We could use more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Why bother leaving a message not once have we been phoned back , no courtesy .. Worst staff ever..

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

on a scale of 5. 1 is not low enough..The office woman should be fired.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Very happy with treatment from Dr. Shimon, only doctor that I saw that knew what I was experiencing, provided information that always works and friendly and courteous. He is a specialist for a reason - he knows his stuff :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I was told I was suffering with arthritis in my neck brushed off and when I told him my symptoms it wasn't a big deal then he turns around gives me a nerve block my vision went funny and went back to see him he said its arthritis and deal that was the last time I seen him and its 2 years of suffering and my recent mri I have degereate disc and multiple nerve and cord impinchments ! good luck with this man

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Very friendly and willing to answer my questions. He's been treating me for three years and I have no complaints. I have recommended him to my friends

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

He is smart, honest, a good guy. I like him. I have had 70 different Doctors because of many serious and complicated medical problems. He is among the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014