Ratings for Dr. Laith Dinkha Shimon

Dr. Shimon has been my specialist for a year and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is pragmatic and honest without giving up hope. He listens and answers questions without judgement. He will make the time for a callback or quick visit to ambulatory care if anything unusual happens with my treatments. It can be hard to get through to his office and I haven't always received a callback, but I just call again and always get through eventually.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He is one of the best doctors I have seen, courteous and friendly but also very professional not scared to put you in line if you do not follow his instructions. We could use more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Why bother leaving a message not once have we been phoned back , no courtesy .. Worst staff ever..

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

on a scale of 5. 1 is not low enough..The office woman should be fired.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Very happy with treatment from Dr. Shimon, only doctor that I saw that knew what I was experiencing, provided information that always works and friendly and courteous. He is a specialist for a reason - he knows his stuff :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I was told I was suffering with arthritis in my neck brushed off and when I told him my symptoms it wasn't a big deal then he turns around gives me a nerve block my vision went funny and went back to see him he said its arthritis and deal that was the last time I seen him and its 2 years of suffering and my recent mri I have degereate disc and multiple nerve and cord impinchments ! good luck with this man

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Very friendly and willing to answer my questions. He's been treating me for three years and I have no complaints. I have recommended him to my friends

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

He is smart, honest, a good guy. I like him. I have had 70 different Doctors because of many serious and complicated medical problems. He is among the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I think this man is interested in having his ego stroked by the people of Cape Breton. When he finally saw my husband, his response was, I don't know what this is, but I want to video tape this & share it with my colleagues & I will get back to you. That was 3 years ago & trust me I followed up with the office only to be told my husband was not his patient. Maybe he helps others, but I found him to be rude, & unprofessional in the extreme.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I can't thank Dr. Shimon and the staff at Cape Breton Regional Hospital enough for the care and support provided for my wife, who was treated for a mild stroke 4/2 to 4/5. Friendly, competent, patient, answered all questions, took whatever time was required to walk us through my wife's status and required follow-up care. Couldn't be happier with the support we received.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013