Ratings for Dr. Avishay Perl

My advise is ... be aware and come equipped with some knowledge of his practice and your condition. Don't make decision solely from what he tells you, just because he is a doctor. He is one doctor, get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This guy is a total Quack, I went to him for help on referral from my Family Doctor when i developed pneumonia, he totally said its just bronchitis, then a few months later it got much worse and i was hospitalized, he blew it off as ashma due to obiesity. I told him dude, i never am sick, and this came on so quick. I was off work for a year, and he wouldn't even write a report for my LTD. So i was denied and had to go on unpaid leave for the whole time, I went to another specialist for a 2nd opinion and was diagnosed with pneumonia and he immediately put me on agressive treatment to get rid of it, in 3 months i went in for a checkup and everything is ok. Dr Perl should just retire and play golf, its all he cares about, he spends all day telling you he is the specialist and you have to listen to him, He originally told me i had Sleep Apnea... I checked with a 2nd specialist and he said its mild and required an adjustment in my sleep pattern, and some nose plugs... LOL i am so glad i don't have to go back to him anymore.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

clearly motivated by special interest parties. Worst doctor I've meet in years and tries to always act like he's the Doctor of all things. Sleep, medicine, mental health, trips. Dr. I think your brain isn't asleep it's dead go check yourself.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016