Ratings for Dr. Houra Saadat

I have been going to her clinic since 2010, she is an excellent dentist and very kind hearted.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Great staff,. Had my wisdom teeth removed with her, very patient and truly cares about her patient.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

she is amazing dentist. I have been in downtown location, beautiful and very clean office .she removed my wisdom teeth ,no swelling and even no pain, very satisfied with this location and wonderful care from dentist and her teem, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

She's a really warm and kind dentist, and the staff is accommodating and respectful. Would highly suggest coming here to everyone. Especially now with two clinics in different locations, I find it more accessible. I've always left with a smile on my face.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Houra is a great dentist , she removed my four wisdom teeth under oral sedation . It was very pleasant experiences . No pain or swelling after that She has a great staff . Everything was fast , professional and convenient, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I live in Etobicoke, I come here for the EXCELLENT service by Dr. Houra, Marina and Zarin. Fernandez

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Since 5 years ago that me and my family members switched to Dr. Sadat's Clinic, we never want to go to some where else. She is very knowledgeable, and strong in what she is doing. Staff are kind and smiley. This week I had a bone graft and extraction, which has been done very professionally. I have no bruise or edema and even pain. I highly recommend Dr. Saadat and her team.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

perfect clinic, very warm and kindly environment, she is so good in what she is doing, a little bit greedy so most likely you can find a cheaper Doc, but her work is just perfect.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Excellent dental clinic, very professional, organized , clean with friendly members , highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

She is very knowledgeable. It's been 3 years that I switched from another Doctor to her and never go back to another one.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Houra Saadat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Houra earned her first DDS in 1989 and worked for Iran’s Ministry of Health until 1993, when she established her own dental clinic. Her warm manner and steady hand helped her grow a dedicated client base and a very successful practice. In 2007 Dr. Houra completed a second DDS at the University of Toronto where she earned the highest eligibility exam score out of 300 international dentists. Since then she has worked as an associate at dental offices in GTA. After 16 years in dentistry, Dr. Houra has developed advanced clinical skills in general dentistry. She has extensive experience in oral surgery, especially as it pertains to impacted wisdom teeth and extraction in a non-traumatic and safe way. She loves to learn and is constantly updating her qualifications to offer the best service.

• University of Toronto