Ratings for Dr. Houra Saadat

One of the best dentist and team that I have had . I've had comprehensive treatment in this clinic and all were very proficient and fast , thank you so much . Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

One of the most experienced and professional dentist service I have ever visited in the last ten years in North York, Toronto region. In total I have visited 3 dentists in the last ten years period in the region.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I'm currently undergoing orthodontic treatment at North York Dental Clinic with Dr. Saadat and her assistant Marina and I can surely say that so far the experience has been superb. All of the staff are helpful, caring, and knowledgeable and I've had no problems with them. I can easily recommend this office to a friend or family member knowing that they'll be receiving excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Not only is her office the cleanest I have seen, but her staff is also the friendliest. I went in as an emergency patient and Dr. Houra was able to see me on short notice. The entire process was very efficient, and I would definitely recommend her office to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

She is awful at what she does. She did a few fillings for me, but I had so many problems and so much discomfort that I had to go to some other dentist and re-do everything she did for me. She has no clue about what she is doing. I was really shocked when I saw the rest of her ratings in here. I will never go back to her office and do not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Saadat for almost 5 years, her office and staff are fantastic and always polite. Dr. Saadat is very knowledgable and also pulled out my wisdom teeth with next to no pain. The office is clean, modern and very well kept, front reception is excellent and easy to deal with. Highly recommend her to all my friends searching for a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

High knowledge, best service, perfect staff Thanks Dr.Saadat Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Houra Saadat's response
Thank you for the compliments. We really appreicated:)

Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Houra Saadat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Houra earned her first DDS in 1989 and worked for Iran’s Ministry of Health until 1993, when she established her own dental clinic. Her warm manner and steady hand helped her grow a dedicated client base and a very successful practice. In 2007 Dr. Houra completed a second DDS at the University of Toronto where she earned the highest eligibility exam score out of 300 international dentists. Since then she has worked as an associate at dental offices in GTA. After 16 years in dentistry, Dr. Houra has developed advanced clinical skills in general dentistry. She has extensive experience in oral surgery, especially as it pertains to impacted wisdom teeth and extraction in a non-traumatic and safe way. She loves to learn and is constantly updating her qualifications to offer the best service.

• University of Toronto

All Care Insurance Services

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best dentist and team that I have had . I've had comprehensive treatment in this clinic and all were very proficient and fast , thank you so much . H..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great great dentist . Her team is amazing . They are efficient , fast and helpful . I am very happy with this clinic . Highly recommended "

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor and team and atmosphere. Highly recommended, this is the dentist you e been looking for!"

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most experienced and professional dentist service I have ever visited in the last ten years in North York, Toronto region. In total I have visited 3 ..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm currently undergoing orthodontic treatment at North York Dental Clinic with Dr. Saadat and her assistant Marina and I can surely say that so far the experie..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only is her office the cleanest I have seen, but her staff is also the friendliest. I went in as an emergency patient and Dr. Houra was able to see me on sh..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She is awful at what she does. She did a few fillings for me, but I had so many problems and so much discomfort that I had to go to some other dentist and re-do..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had several appointments over the summer, all of them were a great experience."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Saadat for almost 5 years, her office and staff are fantastic and always polite. Dr. Saadat is very knowledgable and also pulled out my..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience in the fall. Did not go back."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "High knowledge, best service, perfect staff Thanks Dr.Saadat Highly recommended"

June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saadat was late for my appointment. It took far longer then I was expecting"

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received excellent services from dentists , and all people who are working in this clinic . Thank you so much . Highly recommended . "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Houra is a competent dentist . Excellent and professional services . They are precise and respond to your requests very fast . I am thankful and recommend th..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with this clinic . Warm , friendly and professional . All of them are polite and helpful . highly recommended . "

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you DR Saadat for your professional job and warm behaviour of your staffs . I appreciate your . I recommend you to all my family and friends . "

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank u dr Houra and her staff . I had very good experience in this office . They inform you about treatment and financial and leave you free to decide about y..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Very good dentist ,but almost too professional. I almost feel like we are interacting with a robot when I have an appointment. Otherwise pretty good. "

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very warm and friendly environment,nice and clean office , all people in this clinic work professionally, thank you dr houra for your job , I love my teeth ..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I Love going to see Dr. Houra, her and her team always welcomes me with open arms and makes me feel at home.. The best Dental office in Toronto"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wisdom tooth surgery done in this clinic by dr Houra . She has very high level of dexterity ,knowledge and confidence .however my tooth was difficult t..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "New to the clinic. My feedback is that the clinic is pretty good but not number 1 good. I found the doctor difficult to understand and did not understand the ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best dentist in city. Great job and attitude . Dr Houra takes her time to listen to you and explains different options about your treatment . She is ..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you dr Houra and her staff in north York dental clinic . They are trying to do their job professionally . They are honest ,fair and precise . It's very c..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I had a wonderful experience at "The Dentist". Dr. Houra and her staff were all very friendly and helpful from start to finish. I was very nervous..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had very pleasant experience with this office . The services that they provide is very comprehensive and they take care of every thing . Dr Houra is experien..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Perfect Dr. Dr Houra has done all of my dental treatment s. I am very happy with my implant . Amazing job . Thank u so much . Highly recommend"

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Houra removed my four wisdom teeth on last friday. Her dexterity , caring and personality is amazing. i haven't had any pain or swelling ,i will comeback to ..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "All the reviews seem to be written by the staff at that clinic...."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "These people in this clinic are amazing, Thank you Dr Houra for your professional job and caring that you did for me and my family. we had wonderful experienc..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks dr Houra for your great job.We finally find a wonderful dentist with a wonderful staff.My kids Emilia and Andreea like to visit N Orth York Dental Clinic..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After several bad experiences with dentists, I was nervous walking into the North York Dental Clinic. I tried to avoid the dentist for years, however, Dr Houra ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you drhoura for all of dental procedures that you have done for me .l am confident and happy with my smile and I appreciate all of the staff who they did ..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Bad experience with everything that has happened in the past month. This dental office should be avoided like the plague!"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat is a very good dentist. Very helpful and friendly when I had to pull my two bottom wisdom teeth. She made sure that the procedure to go smoothly. Ove..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saadat is the most knowledgeable and skilled dentist I have seen in my life.If you have had a bad experience with other dentist she is the one who can change..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's the best dentist I've ever had. Expert in her job and cares a lot about the patients. You will always be scared of going to a dentist until you meet her. ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, knowledgeable and accommodating. Truly a wonderful person, professionally and personally."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""Excellent " is just a part of whatever they are . My 6-years old daughter was so scared from dentist after having a bad experience with one of them . She sta..."

September 27, 2014