Dr. Houra Saadat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Houra Saadat

Really helpful staff! I needed immediate attention and they met my every need. I highly suggest this dental clinic to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Courteous, friendly staff always greet me warmly. My appointments are on time. Dr Saadat and her team are professional, knowledgeable and caring. If you're looking for an excellent dentist I highly recommend Dr Saadat

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Great, quick service! Super friendly staff and dentist Dr. Houra. Would suggest to anyone looking for professional, quality service.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I've been in downtown location as a new patient . everything in this office is amazing .from dentist , front desk and design of this office .Ive had wisdom teeth removal in this office .they are equipped with advanced technology . great experience . highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

probably the best doctor in toronto she is very fast, knowledgable, very acurate and personally amazing. I usually never feel any pain for my fillings.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I've been bringing my family here for the past few years and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Houra is very gentle and she takes her time to explain every procedure. I'm confident that every patient will have a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I have been going to her clinic since 2010, she is an excellent dentist and very kind hearted.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Great staff,. Had my wisdom teeth removed with her, very patient and truly cares about her patient.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

she is amazing dentist. I have been in downtown location, beautiful and very clean office .she removed my wisdom teeth ,no swelling and even no pain, very satisfied with this location and wonderful care from dentist and her teem, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

She's a really warm and kind dentist, and the staff is accommodating and respectful. Would highly suggest coming here to everyone. Especially now with two clinics in different locations, I find it more accessible. I've always left with a smile on my face.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Houra Saadat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Houra earned her first DDS in 1989 and worked for Iran’s Ministry of Health until 1993, when she established her own dental clinic. Her warm manner and steady hand helped her grow a dedicated client base and a very successful practice. In 2007 Dr. Houra completed a second DDS at the University of Toronto where she earned the highest eligibility exam score out of 300 international dentists. Since then she has worked as an associate at dental offices in GTA. After 16 years in dentistry, Dr. Houra has developed advanced clinical skills in general dentistry. She has extensive experience in oral surgery, especially as it pertains to impacted wisdom teeth and extraction in a non-traumatic and safe way. She loves to learn and is constantly updating her qualifications to offer the best service.

• University of Toronto