Ratings for Dr. Houra Saadat

Since 5 years ago that me and my family members switched to Dr. Sadat's Clinic, we never want to go to some where else. She is very knowledgeable, and strong in what she is doing. Staff are kind and smiley. This week I had a bone graft and extraction, which has been done very professionally. I have no bruise or edema and even pain. I highly recommend Dr. Saadat and her team.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

perfect clinic, very warm and kindly environment, she is so good in what she is doing, a little bit greedy so most likely you can find a cheaper Doc, but her work is just perfect.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Excellent dental clinic, very professional, organized , clean with friendly members , highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

She is very knowledgeable. It's been 3 years that I switched from another Doctor to her and never go back to another one.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I hadn't been to a dentist for many years until today. I was happy to find Dr. Houra Saadat online. She & her staff are great & wonderful team!All her staff are friendly with nice smile, especially Lina who encouraged me & gave me lots of comfort. I was convinced by her to have my broken wisdom tooth extracted today (my first visit). Dr. Houra did such a professional & clean job that I was not as scared as I thought, not painful either. Thank you Dr. Houra & staff....good to see a clean & professional dental clinic with smily & friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Great services that I have received from this clinic for my oral care . Root canal and filling have done properly and my family and I are happy and highly recommend. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

not good... speaks farsi to me and I am not persian. She did fillings over 3 months ago and my mandible hurts to this very day

Submitted June 25, 2016

I never loved going to the dentist but I like it here a lot. Dr Houra is very smart, professional and friendly. Also the staff is amazing! All my family and friends are going there.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Difficult communications... For us unilingual people of English... chose another clinic. Also very insurance driven so I wonder if I did not have insurance what would be my recommendations. Not a good gut feeling

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

One of the best dentist and team that I have had . I've had comprehensive treatment in this clinic and all were very proficient and fast , thank you so much . Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Houra Saadat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Houra earned her first DDS in 1989 and worked for Iran’s Ministry of Health until 1993, when she established her own dental clinic. Her warm manner and steady hand helped her grow a dedicated client base and a very successful practice. In 2007 Dr. Houra completed a second DDS at the University of Toronto where she earned the highest eligibility exam score out of 300 international dentists. Since then she has worked as an associate at dental offices in GTA. After 16 years in dentistry, Dr. Houra has developed advanced clinical skills in general dentistry. She has extensive experience in oral surgery, especially as it pertains to impacted wisdom teeth and extraction in a non-traumatic and safe way. She loves to learn and is constantly updating her qualifications to offer the best service.

• University of Toronto