Dr. Houra Saadat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Houra Saadat

Very accommodating clinic! Had to book an appointment right before I left on vacation and they squeezed in time for me, thankful to have found this clinic

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Houra is a really kind dentist. She is quick yet gentle and she makes my children feel comfortable going to the dentist. She's an easy choice for the entire family

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

I love Dr. Houra, best dentist ever! So glad she removed my wisdom teeth. It was painless and I was feeling completely normal the very next day.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

I love love love dr houra and the clinic! Every time I visit the clinic, I am welcomed by smiling faces. Dr houra really knows what she's doing, and she always informs you of every thing beforehand. The people at the clinic start to feel like family, they even sent flowers to congratulate my now husband and I on our marriage

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Horrible, unprofessional doctor!!!! She absolutely doesn’t know how to make crowns and veneers!!! Don’t make my mistakes, don’t come to her!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

was at the clinic a few days ago. receptionist was very helpful and kind and dr.houra was comforting and gentle. would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Just saw Dr. Houra today and I could not be more pleased! She was very direct and honest about the procedure and she has a very gentle hand. Everything was smooth!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

DO NOT go to this doctor. She is absolutely not professional! She made crowns and veneers for me and they are awful. She made them very big and she had to cut them 6 times when they were on me already!!! One tooth where she made veneer was broken after 2 weeks after she put veneer on it. She fixed 2 joined crowns on my other 2 teeth with very bad root canal and I had infection in it in 2 days after installation. I asked her to remake crowns and veneers but she refused it and she said that I was happy when she fixed them temporarily but I could smile only because it was temporary fixed. But when I came home it was so uncomfortable!!! And she didn't make temporary crowns and veneers for me as other dentists do it, she just put fillings on my cut teeth when I was waiting for permanent one. I could not even realize how my permanent crowns will look like. It's just awful!!!

Submitted September 12, 2018

I’ve had a great experience under Dr. Houra’s care. Her confidence, skills & quality of work, and also her great personality are remarkable. Recently, Dr. Houra removed my three wisdom teeth all at once. The procedure went so smoothly that I was surprised when she told me the work is over. The bleeding stopped the next day and the pain disappeared after two days. People seeing me the following days couldn’t believe that I had just removed three wisdom teeth all together. I’m also very happy with all the other work (filling, root canal, cleaning, etc) she and her staff have done for me. The staff at Downtown Clinic, where I usually go, are also very friendly and caring. They have also been super fair with me in terms of pricing, where my dental plan doesn’t cover. Dr. Houra and Downtown clinic are highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Really great experience! Dr. Houra is very gentle and ensured that I was fully informed about the costs and the procedure. Her staff made every thing a breeze!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Houra Saadat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Houra earned her first DDS in 1989 and worked for Iran’s Ministry of Health until 1993, when she established her own dental clinic. Her warm manner and steady hand helped her grow a dedicated client base and a very successful practice. In 2007 Dr. Houra completed a second DDS at the University of Toronto where she earned the highest eligibility exam score out of 300 international dentists. Since then she has worked as an associate at dental offices in GTA. After 16 years in dentistry, Dr. Houra has developed advanced clinical skills in general dentistry. She has extensive experience in oral surgery, especially as it pertains to impacted wisdom teeth and extraction in a non-traumatic and safe way. She loves to learn and is constantly updating her qualifications to offer the best service.

• University of Toronto