Ratings for Dr. Adel Abdulhafid

Quite possibly the most empathetic doctor I've ever had. Very impressed with his bedside manner and caring attitude towards his female patients. I wish every doctor could be more like this man.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

He is the only Dr that listened to my problem and did testing. He gave me a few options but recommended to me what was best. He told me it was my decision but surgery was best option. I am awaiting surgery. Thank you for listening,

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

He was incredibly kind and patient. Really took the time to understand my pain and validate what is going on with my body, where other doctors just pushed it off as “just my period.” I have a diagnosis for endometriosis now with a treatment plan and I am so thankful that he took the time to understand me. He is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

I recently had surgery with Dr Adel to remove a complex fibroid and hysto. I had my surgery with him at the Fort Saskatchewan hospital. His team is great. They really made me feel comfortable. They joked around with me prior to surgery which me feel at ease. Although my surgery went 1.5 hrs over the anticipated surgery time, he ensured me that it went well. The hospital is quiet and offered a private room. Food was decent there, they even offered to host my wife there with me for the night by making a bed up for her in my room. The day after surgery Dr. Adel came into see me with a big smile on his face. He greeted me and told me the surgery went well despite the minor set back. The took a look at it and told me he'd be back to check up the following day. He truly has wonderful beside manner. When I work up from surgery I immediately felt different. It was an awesome feeling. I'm still only 11 days post op but haven't had ANY complications. I've have minimal pain, no pain meds through all of this. Hes a very genuine and understanding man. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr. Adel is kind and understanding. My surgery and recovery went easily.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Went into the fort because I was having contractions regularly haven’t been there before was told dr Adele was the best by the nurse and she couldn’t wait for me to meet him saw the first nurse she said I was 4 cm dialated then had to leave they asked if I wanted and epidural in this delivery I said yes as I have had them with all my other children this being my 4th pregnacy they called dr adele and he was at a dinner party and told the nurses he approved of the epidural so they called that dr to put in the epidural within half an hour it was in they called him back and he told them to contact him when I’m 8cm dialated which surprised me thought he was cutting it a bit short for time but it’s fort so maybe he was close I had seen 6 nurses 3 of them were worried about baby heart decelerating too much and not accelerating like it should do the whole time I had to sit to one side because they assumed the cord was getting pinched or something they weren’t sure the contractions slowed down after recieving the epideral and they kept me over night and in the morning the one Nurse just ending her shift went to check me and she said “I think she is about 4 cm” the nurse that just came in to start her shift decided to check me because the nurse just finishing her shift didn’t seem sure so she checked and couldn’t find the cervix at all so they called a 3 nurse to come in and check me and she was pretty much digging for gold trying to find it to tell me am a 3-4cm so the nurses decided because there was no changes to the cervix to call dr Adele and find out what to do next after talking to dr Adele they came back and told me they were removing the epidural and the cathider and wanted me to wait a bit and start walking to see if anything happened because if there was no changes they were going to send me home so I started having feeling in my legs so I started to walk and I fell hurt myself pretty bad didn’t even really realized I hurt myself until the drugs wore off and had to go to another hospital (grey nuns) to see if they could explain what I could have done to damage my hip because I became in a lot of pain the dr and nurses where completely confused as to what to think of everything that happened at the other hospital oh by the way never even met dr Adele not even once he released me over the phone the nurses gave me his card to come in to his office the following day if I would like...the only dr I saw was the one putting the epidural in and he was in and out in like 5 minutes

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Dr. Adel is amazing. He listens, recommends and helps you to come to a decision. He recently did my laparoscopic hysterectomy at the Fort Saskatchewan hospital and he literally saved my life. The attention and urgency with which he handled my case is unbelievable. This is your doctor ladies if you need one.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I’d recommend Dr A to anyone wanting a doctor who listens. He did my ablation in December and the experience at the Fort Saskatchewan hospital was the best I’ve had. He and his staff put me at ease and I wasn’t just another number. I have my life back after years of pain and I’ll be his patient for life.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Dr Abdulhafid is very kind, professional and compassionate. First I should say he tried other solutions to fix my problems with surgey being the last resort, witch I much appriciated. Unfortunately, my body rejected the other treatments. Dr Adel made me feel confident about having my first surgery ever (laparoscopic hysterectomy) that was done in the Fort Saskatchewan Hospital. My recovery was fast, I was discharged and able to walk around on my own the next day. The tiny incession areas are barely visible I feel great. I am definitely thankful that I was referred to Dr Adel Abdulhafid and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

I believe that the last 10 comment are for the same person trying to give bad comment about Dr Adel Abdulhafid. My experience with Dr Abdulhafid started by when I have a large 11 cm fibroid found on my Ultrasound last year . I have seen four gynecologist doctors before I found Dr. Abdulhafid. Three of them told me laparoscopic surgery is not an option (they said it has to be under 10cm). One of them told me open hysterectomy is the only option. I was so glad my friend did a lot of research and found Dr. Abdulhafid (because she also has big fibroid). After I first met Dr. Abdulhafid, I felt so confident of his profession. He told me he can do laparoscopic surgery. I booked the surgery immediately. He is very personable. I felt so comfortable for him to do surgery for me. Now i had laparoscopic surgery and I recover very well. The scars are also healed nicely. I can't say enough thank you to Dr. Abdulhafid. He is a very warm person and I feel he truly cares for all his patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019