Ratings for Dr. Sowmya Kanumilli

Excellent Service and courteous staff, will refer to friends

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Very impressed that Dr and her staff were able to get my young daughters to cooperate so easily. She called a few hours after our appointments, as well, which was very kind.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

One of the best dentists I have ever been to. Very fast check up and cleaning. Excellent staff. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Horrible, Horrible, lies and cheats!! Dr Kanumilli is a money hungry ######! She lied about my cavities and wisdom teeth! I went to another doctor and they said I had ZERO cavities and my wisdom teeth were fine. Being paranoid now, I went to another dentist and they said the same thing, NO CAVITIES! She is a liar, although so e of the staff is nice, you can tell where the others get their attitude from. DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to file a major complaint against the business the doctor and more. I have read other horror stories about this place as well.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I went to her for a toothache. She said I needed a root canal. But even after the root canal, my problem remained the same. I spent a lot of money on the root canal and the crown. When I went back to her, she dint even see me and asked me to go to another dentist. Totally irresponsible Dentist. Never go to this dentist. Worst dentist ever!! I totally agree with the other negative comments about her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

OMG please don't go there, she force to get a xray that was not necessary and when I say no she cancel my apt. woman do you know that patients have the right to refuse treatment according with the law. she is only after the money. This practice is located in aldie now please do not see her

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I got my cleaning and few filling done with Dr.Kanumilli last year. I am very happy with the treatment. I felt she has very good knowledge about her work and was courteous and explained me in detail the procedures. I have come to know she does not work at the clinic I went to anymore. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family and go back to her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I went to Dr. Kanumilli a years ago. The office she is working at is state of art which is what will attract you, but this the worst dental work I've ever received.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011