Ratings for Dr. Evelyn Yeh

The only problem with this office is their punctuality. I used to go there for braces and I would have to wait for THIRTY MINUTES past my appointment time. This happened every month as I'd go in for a routine braces check-up.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

My family and I have been going to this dental clinic for many years and with every visit, our experience has been nothing but wonderful. Dr Evelyn and her staff are always very friendly and accommodating and are very professional when it comes to their work. The clinic itself is also very appealing and well-kept making the atmosphere welcoming for any newcomers.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Dr Evelyn Yeh is AWESOME along with alll her staff.... when I'm there I felt like family.... we have move to oshawa 9 years ago but still goes to milliken dental up to this day....I'm definitely recommended Dr Yeh

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Evelyn is an amazing doctor and the whole Milliken Dental Centre staff are amazing. Me and my family have been going to her clinic for around 10 years and I have no complaints. Dr. Evelyn and her staff are always quick, professional, friendly, sincere, and knowledgeable. The building its self looks very modern and is always clean and smelling great with a large TV accompanied by books & magazines in the lobby to keep you entertained . I highly recommend Dr. Evelyn Yeh and the whole Milliken Dental Centre to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Evelyn is a great doctor. She is very knowledgeable, experienced and professional. My whole family has been going to her clinic for number of years. Anytime we have had any dental issue, she is always there to help us. I always found her treating her patients with care and dedication. She is very friendly and sincere. Her staff is also very respectful, caring and flexible in scheduling. The clinic is always very neat and clean. We feel proud of having such a nice place for our dental care in our neighbourhood.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

My family have been going to this clinic for many years. Dr. Yeh is very knowledgeable about her field and is more than happy to provide explanations on any processes and future procedures. The staff make the visits enjoyable and scheduling is never an issue because they are very accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I've been going to Dr Yeh for years. Even after moving to Oakville I continue to make the trek to her office for my dentistry needs. I highly recommend Dr Yeh and her friendly staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Very knowledgeable and respectful to client needs. Great service as always!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been going to this dental clinic for the past few years, and I have been treated like family here. The staff are so friendly, personable, and professional. They are all so knowledgeable, and pay attention to detail when it comes to dental hygiene. They always follow up and make sure your needs are met and are satisfied. They are also very flexible with their appointments and are very accommodating. They are so amazing

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Very good experienced doctor. Very helpful, great staff and good customer service

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017