Ratings for Dr. G. Singh Sahota

Awesome doctor! He takes his time and is very thorough. I call 10 min before my appt time to inquire if he's on time and the staff are amazing! He's wonderful with kids too

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Sahota would be great if he valued your time. I had to change doctors because I was left waiting for more than 2 and a half hours to see him . He is very helpful but not efficient with his time. Even when I made a morning appt first thing he was late and his excuse was that he had hockey and was sore. It is very disrespectful. He is a great doctor and cares, but he needs to understand that time is valuable to people and that he does't have the right to not prioritize patients times just because he is a doctor. He is not doing us any favors, we all pay our taxes.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

He is the best doctor EVER hands down! I always feel like a priority. He is a busy man and manages to focus on you and only you when your in his clinic room. He goes the extra mile and really exceeds the usual doctors office visits I have become accustom to previously. Going to the doctor used to be such a chore, but it isn't something I dread doing any longer. Having someone who cares about your health as much, if not more, than you do is a true blessing!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

An excellent doctor! I really feel that he cares and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

A excellent doctor and now friend. My wife and I trust him very much. He has helped us often above and beyond his normal duties.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

He is a great doctor but PEOPLE he run walk in as well. Of course you would wait little bit longer!!! how many docs are running walk in? Get some perspective before you lash out his punctuality!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Very kind and knowledgeable doctor. However if you value punctuality....he isn't the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sahota for the past 3 years - ever since he took over this clinic. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He is very thorough with everything which I really appreciate. I do find that he is not very punctual but if you book at certain times of the day you can get him right on time. I wouldn't give this doctor up for anything. I have had punctual doctors that don't care and speed you through with a prescription. He is the best doctor I have been to.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Sahota is a genuinely caring, knowledgable and thorough family physician. One of his priorities is preventative medicine and he can be a strong advocate for his patients in the health system. He has identified long term underlying health issues that had not previously been identified. I now have a complete health team including specialists and we are working towards resolving those issues. I have no doubt that my heath and quality of life would be much higher if Dr. Sahota had been involved in my health care over a longer term. Dr. Sahota takes the time to listen and to explain my health concerns. Finding a family physician that takes the time needed to really understand is a gift. Sometimes that might mean taking a bit longer than scheduled. I would rather wait than be rushed through to keep a schedule and have medical conditions missed. Dr. Sahota now has regualr associates and the wait times have been reduces dramatically. The last two visits I have been taken almost directly to the examination room with Dr. Sahota seeing me in very short order.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015