Ratings for Dr. Michael Schiripa

I absolutely love my doctor and his staff! I would highly recommend Dr. Schrippa. He is knowledgeable, considerate, caring and polite. He helped me through my pregnancy with any questions and concerns I had, he was right by my side during my labor and helping me deliver my first baby and after my pregnancy making sure I healed correctly and I was ok. He made the whole process easy for me bc I knew I was lucky to find a doctor who actually cares and would be there if any complications would occur. His staff is amazing they actually call you back in the same day without an attitude!!! Unlike other offices that think they are doing you a favor...but we won't go into that :) The office is clean and a nice atmosphere. Everyone should have a doctor like Dr. Schrippa and his crew.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

My doctor is amazing I travel from NJ just to be seem by him I feel confident safe and mostly he listen to me best doctor I ever ---JMontilla

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Schirripa for 17 years. Barring an emergency, I have never waited for more than 10-15 minutes to be seen. He is soft spoken (not given to panicking) and thorough in his examinations. Recently, he spotted a rather serious condition which, had it not been caught, I probably would not be writing this recommendation. I believe he saved my life. In addition, he has a courteous staff and a super assistant (Maureen). I hope this will help you in your seach for a great OB/GYN. I hope I have made it easy for you in in your search for an experienced and caring OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011