Dr. Anthony McLean

Ratings for Dr. Anthony McLean

Don not recommend. Arogant, unhelpful , blaming patient on her/his condition.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Had a really bad adult circumcision experience with Dr Mclean -Cancelled twice at last minute while I was in hospital -Didnt ask me anything about how I wanted the procedure done (there are multiple 'styles' of circumcision) -Felt very rushed. Some staff indicated they were leaving at 5 no matter what The procedure itself was even worse -Anesthesia locally was applied in rushed/sloppy way and procedure was very painful -I felt like the Medical student was doing a lot of the work -The Doctor picked up his cell phone for a personal call IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PROCEDURE! Things didnt get better after: -Not happy with result -Stitches broker and finished product looks terrible and uneven Not a good experience at all!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

seeing him tomorrow for kidney stone scope, these comments have put my mind at ease a little so less scared of procedure, will follow up !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Great Doctor, Great Surgeon. Helped me at lot. He knows what is required to make you well and I would recommend him to all who need a Urologist. Urologist

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Mclean is very knowledgeable and excellent at what he does. I Had 3 appointments in total, including 1st, 2nd visitation and the surgery, all of which were done within 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Anthony Mclean is a great doctor who listens. Unfortunately he practices in a facility that I try to avoid.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I found Dr. Mclean to be extrememly professional and knowledgeable. I took my 80year old father there. He took the time to explain everything in great detail and what we were to expect from the procedures. He is friendly and not intimidating. I highly reccommend him. I would suggest if you are making an appointment to try to get the first one of the day so you don't wait. He's very busy and if you get an appt in the afternoon you might have to wait for a bit.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Knowledgeable and great listener. He is genuinely concerned about his patients, and is helpful. He was able to fast track my case once it came apparent. I still see him even though I am dealing with other doctors for my situation.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Great guy with a lot of knowledge. His team is great and knows how to insert the scope! It was my fourth catheter in three days, and by far the easiest (the ER nurses could really use some technique training). He let me watch the scope on a monitor and gave me a guided tour. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

He is the best doctor .He was a great help to my husband

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013