Dr. Anthony McLean

Ratings for Dr. Anthony McLean

Best human being ever, he actually saved my father in laws life. We will forever be greatful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. Anthony McLean is the best Doctor and excellent Surgeon in the field of Urology. He is an extremely professional and knowledgeable doctor. He helped my mother and my dad a lot.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. McLean is a good person and a knowledgeable doctor. He is personable and provides guidance where needed. You should do your research in advance and prepare to ask him questions which can facilitate the discussion as he is always prepared to provide guidance.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Don not recommend. Arogant, unhelpful , blaming patient on her/his condition.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Had a really bad adult circumcision experience with Dr Mclean -Cancelled twice at last minute while I was in hospital -Didnt ask me anything about how I wanted the procedure done (there are multiple 'styles' of circumcision) -Felt very rushed. Some staff indicated they were leaving at 5 no matter what The procedure itself was even worse -Anesthesia locally was applied in rushed/sloppy way and procedure was very painful -I felt like the Medical student was doing a lot of the work -The Doctor picked up his cell phone for a personal call IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PROCEDURE! Things didnt get better after: -Not happy with result -Stitches broker and finished product looks terrible and uneven Not a good experience at all!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

seeing him tomorrow for kidney stone scope, these comments have put my mind at ease a little so less scared of procedure, will follow up !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Great Doctor, Great Surgeon. Helped me at lot. He knows what is required to make you well and I would recommend him to all who need a Urologist. Urologist

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Mclean is very knowledgeable and excellent at what he does. I Had 3 appointments in total, including 1st, 2nd visitation and the surgery, all of which were done within 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Anthony Mclean is a great doctor who listens. Unfortunately he practices in a facility that I try to avoid.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I found Dr. Mclean to be extrememly professional and knowledgeable. I took my 80year old father there. He took the time to explain everything in great detail and what we were to expect from the procedures. He is friendly and not intimidating. I highly reccommend him. I would suggest if you are making an appointment to try to get the first one of the day so you don't wait. He's very busy and if you get an appt in the afternoon you might have to wait for a bit.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014