Ratings for Dr. Fraser E. Landreneau

Best dr ever sorry 😐 he is no longer with us, may he Rest In Peace.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Best Doctor, ever. Unfortunately, for us all, he is no longer with us.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Most wonderful doctor ever! Had a very successful back surgery by him, and he is the kindest most understanding and patient doctor I've ever known

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

My favorite Doctor! He performed brain surgery on me and prayed with my family before he started. He is kind, compassionate and a very talented surgeon. When my Internist first referred me to Dr. Landreneau he said, "You may have to wait to get a first appointment with him. Do it. Don't see anyone else, wait for him. He is the best." I completely agree! I am so glad he sent me to Dr. Landreneau, I probably wouldn't be here typing this right now, if not for the talented Dr. Landreneau. He recognized a serious problem that other doctors had missed. It meant the difference between life and death for me. I trust him TOTALLY. I can't say enough about Dr. Landreneau. He is what a "GOOD" doctor should be. He is one-of-a-kind. If you have a problem that needs the attention of a Neurosurgeon, you can not find a better one than Dr. Fraser Landreneau.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011