Ratings for Dr. Marja Van Ouwerkerk

I had to bring my 4 year old daughter to see a dr. because she had itching below.I knew it was a yeast infection. So as I explained to the dr what where her symptoms,she leaned over my daughter and asked her if anybody touched her or hert he down there. Asked this 2 times. She never said a word to me. My daughter didn't know what to say. The dr gave me a perscription & left. She gave no answer why she would even ask this or think this. I was not impressed & angry.I have been using this practice for 11 years. Dr.Manchen was at the hospital when my kids were a day old. I think she is very unprofessional.If Dr. Marja Van Ouwerkerk realy cared she would of explained why she asked such a thing.I could of been missing something, she could of enlightened me. Oh & when I was in the car I asked my daughter if anybody ever touched her or hert her down there. She said yes the Dr. I will never use this practice again.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011