Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Allegro

Answered my call promptly. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Amazing doctor that gives care like no other, is available by e-mail 24/7 could not have been able to go through cancer recovery process as well without her help.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

She has been a blessing to form mother and our family. Best Dr we have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Allegro is a caring Dr. and she treats patient's as if they were her own family. She is very knowledgeable at what she does and she always gives you hope. Every Dr. should treat their patients like she does.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

05/29/2014 Dr Sabrina Allegro is absolutely the best Doctor I've ever had. She's amazing. It was a tough time and she made it a very positive experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

very accommodating and supportive. She answers email and text immediately.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

great woman, super doctor, makes being sick bearable

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr Sabrina Allegro is such an amazing Doctor. Her warm nature and knowledge is the main reason why my mother is doing so well ever since she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I once had her paged for a CCAC referral and she called me right away with an answer. Super Efficient very human, one of a kind. We are truly happy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Very warm, kind and friendly doctor. She has been treating my father since March 2011, answers questions honestly and is empathetic to him and myself. I am so glad my father has her as his doctor. She works with him to find the best treatment course and tries her best to alleviate his side effects. She is simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011