Ratings for Dr. Gary Jackson

A doctor more concerned about his latest vacation plans than anything else. He was my OB/GYN for many years without any major incident but that changed when I became pregnant. I had a lot bleeding, high blood pressure issues, abdominal pain and was in ER a couple of times a week in the first trimester. When I did see him again after several attempts to contact him through Donna the always incredibly rude and arrogant receptionist, he was unsympathetic and made no effort to reassure me at all. Although he knew my due date, he went on extended vacation without notice just prior to me going into labour, much to my astonishment. Labor was difficult and lasted several days and, in the end, needed an emergency caesarian at Women's Hospital. I had been his patient for almost twenty years and, when it was most important, basically got treated like an obstacle to his latest trip to Italy. During my second pregnancy, after more of the same behaviour by him and Donna, I took great pleasure in firing him and now have a real OB/GYN

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Jackson is a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He has guided me through my health issues and made me feel at ease. Unfortunately I moved away and was unable to keep using him. I will mention that his receptionist is one of the rudest and ignorant people I've ever met in my life. Its upsetting that someone as nice as Dr. Jackson would hire someone as horrible as that woman.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Gary Jackson delivered my two children and helped me with various issues over the past years. His patient / doctor rapport is second to none. He is up on the latest research and really listens to the patient. A doctor through and through.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Jackson is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and caring. I would never go to another gynecologist. He resolved my problems and made me feel as if I was his only patient. A wonderful manner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Good doctor but not so great staff! Wonder why he not rated?

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011