Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Rosario

Very pleasant experience following the closing of my former doctor's office. Immediate feeling of a connection with her and she was extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

The other comments are so true. My doctor retired, I ended up at Dr. Rosarios office. I was on pain management for 10 yrs. I also have a multiple of problems that need testing. I was under the impression she ewas filling my scripts. She outright lied to me and insisted I was there only for a blood test. She was uncaring, rude, I told her without my script I would go into withdrawal, she replies, so what! I truly have never experienced a doctor like her. She could not have reviewed my chart from my doctor that retired. She has caused me to have dangerous withdrawal and added stress to my life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Very rude and uncaring. Refuses to write prescriptions even when needed. She is very insulting and downright cruel. I actually knew more about my condition and themedications than she does. Not sure how she passed her boards! Made me cry on several occasions.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

She is nice but will not give medications for what you need.The staff is not friendly at all. Never nice even on the phone. The nurse is loud and will yell at you. Hard to get appointment. Long wait. Would not go back

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Doctor made you feel very comfortable and was good at determining problems

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

My wife and I have been suffering from chronic pain past the tens rating since 1990 and both of us federally disabled. Our former doctor for eleven years had prescribed pain medications which were needed for my wife and I to function. When he retired we used Rosario as a primary care doctor. Not only did she not give us our pain medications, which made us bedridden for over two months, but she had us taking other medications which did not help. She had me do exercises which increased the pain beyond imaginable. The pain was so horrific that I had to buy use a walker. My wife's pain medications were never renewed by Rosario. Rosario was so incompetent that when we asked to see a pain specialist or Rheumatologist it took her office over three weeks for the consent form of approval, that is after calling once a day, to see if the papers were faxed. Beware this doctor is the worse doctor has no compassion. My wife was told by Rosario twice get a cat and her problems will be solved.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012