Ratings for Dr. Marshall W. Jones

I found Dr. Jones to be helpful, in my situation. Our meetings were 15 minute sessions, designed, apparently, to check medications: to adjust, add, subtract, change dosage, up, or down, etc. To me, things worked best, when communication was, easy, when there was a certain positive feel to the meeting, when the benefit of the doubt was, that I was doing well. Every now and then, Dr. Jones would appear to feel the need to grill me, to challenge me, take me to task, put me under the harsh light of scrutiny. This, I did not find to be very helpful. To be challenged, is fine, and, I tried my best to meet these challenges. But, they tended to leave me feeling, scared, doubtful, anxious, and yearning, for, some? support? somewhere? in life? To his Great credit, Dr. Jones, eventually, appeared to get this, and thus, I felt there was some help. Periodically appeared to present a “Typical" Dr’s Temperament, Profile, insofar as, making, quick, definite, B&W, conclusions. We throw up our hands.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Marshall W. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1959)

Oxford