Ratings for Dr. Bao-Tran Nguyen

excellent! love my straight teeth and staff are amazing

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Great care and detail every time can't complain and the office is nice to

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Bao-Tran Nguyen is excellent. She is very comforting and gives a great needle. I did not see her in a year and she remembered our last meeting. I feel like I'm in good hands with Dr. Bao-Tran Nguyen. Trusting your dentist is important especially when you know they excel at what they do. She is officially my long term dentist. Won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I'm so happy I went to see Dr. Nguyen. She was really gentle and nice. Staff not perfect but overall experience was good because i have been nervous about the dentist for a long time. I really appreciated the call a day after to check up on me and she also has amazing shoes!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

The office gave no notice that Dr. Jeal was away, only found out when Dr. Nguyen walked in. She was fine and seemed very capable, but her assistant spoke negatively about a past employer for most of my procedure (40 minutes). As a professional, I would expect Dr. Nguyen to know that patients don't want to hear this kind of talk. Give me some headphones or better yet, encourage your staff not to talk negatively in front of patients.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Bao-Tran Nguyen

Dr. Bao-Tran Nguyen's response
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We had a meeting where precisely this issue was discussed. Patient comfort and excellent service is our sincerest goal. -Dr. Nguyen

Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is really gentle and friendly. I had to get an extraction of a badly infected tooth just before the holidays and she was able to squeeze me in. She even called me a few days after to make sure I was ok. Highly recommended! -D.K

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Great dentist!!! Never feel needles, totally painless :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

There is always new staff, always looking for things. I have had items thrown in the room and land on me. I drove 120 kms for a three minute appointment that they swore could not be done in conjunction with another appointment. But the clincher was, during a root canal on a tooth on the top, I had the INSIDE of my LOWER mouth BURNT with the instrument and a mere oops sorry in response to me jumping- and I was blistered and sore for weeks.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Had emergency appointment wit Dr Nguyen and ireally was a great experience! She really knows her stuff and it didn't hurt at all! I'm telling all my friends to go see her! I finally found my dentist for myself and my family!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Bao-Tran is a new dentist and I was a little worried at first but she was so nice and knowledgeable I immediately felt comfortable. She knew exactly what she was doing and didn't hurt at all.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011