Ratings for Dr. Holly Fourchalk, Of Natural Medicine

Dr. Holly is a professional healer and the most knowledgeable, natural medicine practitioner I have ever met. One of the few people that truly "do(es) no harm." There's no 'guessing', no 'one protocol for everyone', or 'lets just throw a bunch of expensive stuff at it and hope and pray' here at all. It's all scientific, knowledge-based healing with common sense practicality. Dr Holly tells it like it is, and shows you the path to real wellness. She researches all her products thoroughly, and fully explained why and what she recommends. I had results within the first few weeks of seeing her, and wish I had seen her much earlier! I've since referred other clients to her, who are equally as pleased with the results. I highly recommend seeing Dr Holly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Holly gives great advice on health and nutrition and know far more than any Dr I've been to

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I can rant and rave about what an amazing professional she is. I could talk about the 30-some degrees, certificates, and other academic achievements she has... or I can just say that of all the doctors I've met, I have yet to find one who cares about her patients as much as Holly. She's a great friend, and an amazing healer.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I'm pleased to refer people to Dr Holly weekly - with 'more degrees than a thermometer, I feel confident in sending anyone with health issues going on straight to Dr Holly for help - especially those immersed in 'western medicine band aid' approaches only - if I had something serious going on, she'd be my first phone call - can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

If you want to get to the source of whats causing you to feel pain, or unwell, I suggest checking out Dr. Holly. Too many Drs. write prescriptions for symptoms without knowing the cause, and all medications have side effects. I prefer Dr. Hollys holistic, nurturing approach. She is more educated, informed and in touch with the whole patient than any Dr. Ive been to.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Once in a lifetime one meets a health professional that has a career as a clinical psychologist and then go on to further study for years other health modalities (natural medecine, chineese & ayurvedic medecine and medical research at doctoral level, etc ...). Equipped with this vast repertoire of knowledge, Dr Holly Fourchalk can understand how the complexe connections of the body-mind-spirit actually work together. Her holistic approach has restored my personal quality of life. I am ever thankful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

After nearly 3 years under Dr Fourchalk's care, I have come back to an excellent state of health after being severely affected by auto-immune disease due to major alergies. My immune system was dangerously low. A pneumonia developed but was reversed without after effects [as verified by a Respiratologist Dr] under Dr Fourchalk's care in a few weeks. Most of my allergies also vanishes in the following months and I feel great since. I follow a recommended regimen of organic foods and supplementation. I got my life back, many thanks to Dr Fourchalk.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr Holly has helped me achieve a higher level of good health. Her recommendations for treatments have proven to be beneficial to me. Dr Holly is very knowledgeable and is always researching to stay on top of new information and studies. I find her to be patient and understanding as she teaches me how to attain better health.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr holly is has been very helpful I would recommend her to anyone needing help with health of body or mind !!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Holly is professional and resourceful. If she doesn't know the answer she researches until she finds it. She walks her walk and talks her talk. If a patient wishes to listen, results can happen.

Dr. Holly Fourchalk, Of Natural Medicine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

DNM (Dr of Natural Medicine), PhD Psychology (PsychoNeuroEndocrinology) (not registered with College of Psychologists), PhD Nutrition (Biochemistry of Cellular Healing), MA Herbal Medicine (Bridging Ayurveda, TCM & Western Herbal Medicine), ASYRA & REBA Homeopathy, Reflexology, Hypnotherapy, EMDR, OEI

• English