Dr. Pierre Pizem

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Pizem

I have had a lot of dental work and am in my early 60s, and felt very loyal to my previous dentist. However, I first went to Dr. Pizem for a second opinion after I'd been told by my previous dentist that a dental implant (at a cost of about $5000, not covered by insurance!) was my only option for one tooth. Dr. Pizem took x-rays and together we discussed a detailed root canal procedure to save the tooth. He listened to my concerns and questions, and answered everything with patience and care, and I decided to let him fix my tooth. He worked on the tooth over about four appointments, and I am happy to report that my tooth is now in great shape and the total cost was much less than the original, and, in my case, covered 50% by insurance. He has also fixed a cracked tooth, and is an artist when it comes to crowns, too. Dr. Pizem is now my dentist without reservation. He always is calm and focused. I appreciate the hygienist in his office, too, who is thorough and gentle and extremely professional. The office is no frills , the secretary is efficient and all are extremely professional. He believes in saving teeth and not doing unnecessary work, which is a rarity these days. Suzanne D.

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your graceful words Suzanne. It is feedback such as yours that gives purpose and all the meaning to our work. Dr Pierre Pizem

Submitted February 20, 2017

Le hasard m'a menée il y a une quinzaine d'années chez le docteur Pizem, et j'ai tout de suite compris que j'avais eu beaucoup de chance de le trouver! C'est de loin le dentiste le plus compétent, le plus efficace et le plus sympathique que j'ai consulté. Il est extrêmement consciencieux, toujours patient et calme, et il prend toujours le temps d'expliquer les problèmes avant de débuter un traitement. J'ai eu plusieurs traitements de canal longs et difficiles, il a toujours pris le temps nécessaire pour les résoudre, en ajoutant des séances quand il le fallait et sans coût supplémentaire au traitement prévu. Le professionnalisme et le perfectionnisme qu'il met dans son travail sont remarquables et permettent d'avoir une confiance absolue dans ses conseils et ses traitements. Cette confiance s'étend à toute son équipe dont tous les membres sont toujours disponibles, professionnels, efficaces et souriants. L'accueil que je reçois du Dr Pizem et de son équipe rend mes nombreuses visites chez eux agréables et sans stress, et m'encourage à le recommander sans aucune hésitation! Cécile S

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I went to see him for a toothache. He was kind and very professional. l love his team too.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Meilleure hygiéniste que j’ai eu de toute ma vie. Les explications et les soins étaient parfaits. La réparation de ma dent a été faite rapidement et très bien! Je recommande vivement ce centre dentaire.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Pizem for many years. His services are efficient, of great quality, and offered in a particularly professional, meticulous and calm way. It is clear that he’s passionate about his work and that he takes all the necessary time to achieve his goals with the highest quality standards. I have teeth with peculiar, cute, long, numerous and artistically curved roots. A serious challenge for dentists when a root canal is necessary! However, Dr. Pizem succeeded to do root canals treatments with crowns that solved my toothaches once and for all! Never am I nervous before going to his office because his entire staff is cordial, efficient, respectful, and very professional. I know they will take good care of me, without imposing useless treatments just to bill. No pressure to take a quick decision or for optional services that I don’t want, prices are clearly listed on proposed treatment plans, there is an efficient and simple appointment system, and I appreciate their post treatment follow up. The office is not large, but it’s warm and well equipped to offer the required services. I haven’t been living in Montreal for years now, and yet, I take the time to come to his office for his different services (from cleaning to root canals). I truly recommend Dr Pizem services to all teeth owners! A.H. Brunet

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Le meilleur dentiste que j'ai eu de toute ma vie. Il m'a soigné et réparé une grave erreur commise par un dentiste français. Plus d'un an après, j'ai repris rendez-vous avec lui ce mois ci. Salima M.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Attentive and efficient care and service. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

He is very professional, gives great service and the team is awsome. I will recommend this clinic to anyone looking for qualified medical professionals.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Excellent dentiste que je fréquente depuis plus de 20 ans

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Excellent dentist, knowledgeable staff, been with him for three years now as well as my family. Best dentist I have had since moving to the Montreal Region.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Pierre Pizem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French