Dr. Pierre Pizem

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Pizem

I have had a lot of dental work and am in my early 60s, and felt very loyal to my previous dentist. However, I first went to Dr. Pizem for a second opinion after I'd been told by my previous dentist that a dental implant (at a cost of about $5000, not covered by insurance!) was my only option for one tooth. Dr. Pizem took x-rays and together we discussed a detailed root canal procedure to save the tooth. He listened to my concerns and questions, and answered everything with patience and care, and I decided to let him fix my tooth. He worked on the tooth over about four appointments, and I am happy to report that my tooth is now in great shape and the total cost was much less than the original, and, in my case, covered 50% by insurance. He has also fixed a cracked tooth, and is an artist when it comes to crowns, too. Dr. Pizem is now my dentist without reservation. He always is calm and focused. I appreciate the hygienist in his office, too, who is thorough and gentle and extremely professional. The office is no frills , the secretary is efficient and all are extremely professional. He believes in saving teeth and not doing unnecessary work, which is a rarity these days. Suzanne D.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your graceful words Suzanne. It is feedback such as yours that gives purpose and all the meaning to our work. Dr Pierre Pizem

Submitted February 20, 2017

Great dentist, made me feel very comfortable with everything and took the time to answer all my questions and explained how everything will take place.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I've been coming for 20 years and always been satisfied with the quality of service and great staff. I drive from laval to go get treated.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Pizem is punctual, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He is also extremely efficient, all while doing high quality work. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

very nice .. was actually quite nervous because of a previous dentist botched job . will be bringing my daughter . he just won familly business

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

What a great experience. A kind staff and very punctual. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Great and accurate diagnosis! I went therr based on his reputation and I am a happy customer!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Found my new dentist and could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Pizem!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

The fact that I have been a patient of Dr Pizem for 20 years now speaks for itself. Dr pizem and his staff always - and I truly mean always - offer a professional, efficient and courteous service. They always put the client first, taking time to explain procedures and consider all options. And as a bonus, they are quite punctual! Thank you Dr liven and team!!!

Submitted July 25, 2017

Very good experience! Thank you so much Merveilleuse expérience! Le Dr Pizem est patient, doux et à l'écoute. Il a fait un merveilleux travail pour sauver ma racine. Voilà un véritable professionnel passionné! En plus toute son équipe est sympathique de la réceptionniste aux assistante(s). MERCi!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French