Dr. Pierre Pizem

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Pizem

I have had a lot of dental work and am in my early 60s, and felt very loyal to my previous dentist. However, I first went to Dr. Pizem for a second opinion after I'd been told by my previous dentist that a dental implant (at a cost of about $5000, not covered by insurance!) was my only option for one tooth. Dr. Pizem took x-rays and together we discussed a detailed root canal procedure to save the tooth. He listened to my concerns and questions, and answered everything with patience and care, and I decided to let him fix my tooth. He worked on the tooth over about four appointments, and I am happy to report that my tooth is now in great shape and the total cost was much less than the original, and, in my case, covered 50% by insurance. He has also fixed a cracked tooth, and is an artist when it comes to crowns, too. Dr. Pizem is now my dentist without reservation. He always is calm and focused. I appreciate the hygienist in his office, too, who is thorough and gentle and extremely professional. The office is no frills , the secretary is efficient and all are extremely professional. He believes in saving teeth and not doing unnecessary work, which is a rarity these days. Suzanne D.

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your graceful words Suzanne. It is feedback such as yours that gives purpose and all the meaning to our work. Dr Pierre Pizem

Submitted February 20, 2017

Great team, Cielo was very knowledgeable and the dentist was easy going and professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Going to the dentist is just not my preferred experience. However in the last few years I have been in need of several root canal treatments including re-doing other dentist canal treatments. Dr. Pizem and his staff have always been very professionnal. Dr. Pizem is highly skilled with his hands as well as being friendly, smooth with the needle and interested in my confort. The dental assistants and reception staff are most attentive. In my many dental experiences since childhood and now in my retirement, Dr. Pizem rates as my most appreciated specialist dentist and I will return to him in the future if need be. Paul P.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

service horrible, support à la clientèle terrible, je ne suis pas heureux.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I am very satisfied with the treatments I received for several root canals and a crown replacement.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

L'hygiéniste était professionnelle, calme et rassurante. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

J'ai récemment visité ce médecin pour le canal radiculaire. Je ne suis généralement pas content de son travail et surtout de son personnel.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Highly recommended . Excellent staff, delicated and knowledgable. Great hygienists, professionals and with high standards of service. I received an incredible attention. Thanks a lot!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Ma dent a été faite par ce médecin il y a plusieurs semaines. J'ai eu beaucoup de douleur après le traitement pendant plusieurs jours. C'est la première fois comme ça. J'ai appelé son bureau, ils m'ont dit que c'était normal. Quelle?

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

J'ai visité la clinique la semaine passée. J'ai eu un excellent service avec Dr. Pizem et son équipe de travail. J'ai eu les réponses à toutes mes questions et je suis très content du traitement reçu. Je vous recommande sans aucune doute,Merci.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Pierre Pizem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French