Ratings for Dr. Pierre Pizem

I have had a lot of dental work and am in my early 60s, and felt very loyal to my previous dentist. However, I first went to Dr. Pizem for a second opinion after I'd been told by my previous dentist that a dental implant (at a cost of about $5000, not covered by insurance!) was my only option for one tooth. Dr. Pizem took x-rays and together we discussed a detailed root canal procedure to save the tooth. He listened to my concerns and questions, and answered everything with patience and care, and I decided to let him fix my tooth. He worked on the tooth over about four appointments, and I am happy to report that my tooth is now in great shape and the total cost was much less than the original, and, in my case, covered 50% by insurance. He has also fixed a cracked tooth, and is an artist when it comes to crowns, too. Dr. Pizem is now my dentist without reservation. He always is calm and focused. I appreciate the hygienist in his office, too, who is thorough and gentle and extremely professional. The office is no frills , the secretary is efficient and all are extremely professional. He believes in saving teeth and not doing unnecessary work, which is a rarity these days. Suzanne D.

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your graceful words Suzanne. It is feedback such as yours that gives purpose and all the meaning to our work. Dr Pierre Pizem

Submitted February 20, 2017

Superb dentist. The most professional I have met so far. The hygienists are also the best for teeth cleaning.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Perfect hygienist, dentist, receptionists, and clinic! I highly recommend Dr. Pizem.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

This doctor is awesome so kind and so professinal and so fast and did a great work on my root canal. I will keep going to this place and the staff are so welcoming god bless all of you

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I was very please with the services from everyone Everything was explain at every step of the way and l accueil et la reception excellente

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Great experience, Dr Pizem is very knowledgeable and friendly. His hygienist Cielo is extremely good at her job and making you feel comfortable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

I have had several root canals done by Dr. Pizem. one root canal was very complicated. Dr. Pizem was always very professional in his work. Thank you Dr. Pizem for saving my teeth when others doctors only wanted to replace them with implants. I definitely recommend this clinic and Dr. Pizem.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Bonnes explications et techniciens dentaires sont tres gentils.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Pizem est très patient et a toujours les bons mots pour chaque situation. Son équipe est à l’écoute de chaque demande. Ma première visite était il y a plus d’un an. J’y suis allée sans rendez-vous pour une urgence, ils m’ont de suite permis de rencontrer Dr. Pizem. Il était très accueillant et il a de suite soulevé un problème , j’ai pris rendez-vous en deux semaines le problème était réglé. Récemment, je suis retournée encore pour la même dent, il ne m’a rien chargé et tout a été refait à la perfection. Merci encore!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Je voulais avoir une autre opinion de diagnostic pour ma dent avant de décider quoi faire. J'ai appelé la clinique du Dr Pizem pour un examen simple, la réceptionniste me confirme un montant a payer de 80$. C'est le même examen avec le même diagnostic au prix de 80$ incluant les radios que j'ai fait avec mon dentiste ainsi qu'un autre endodontiste compétent. Dr Pizem m'as bien conseille, mais La politique d'informer les clients du montant à payer doit être revue. On me charge 101 $ au lieu de 80 et ils refusent de me rembourser la différence.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Pierre Pizem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French