Ratings for Dr. Pierre Pizem

I have had a lot of dental work and am in my early 60s, and felt very loyal to my previous dentist. However, I first went to Dr. Pizem for a second opinion after I'd been told by my previous dentist that a dental implant (at a cost of about $5000, not covered by insurance!) was my only option for one tooth. Dr. Pizem took x-rays and together we discussed a detailed root canal procedure to save the tooth. He listened to my concerns and questions, and answered everything with patience and care, and I decided to let him fix my tooth. He worked on the tooth over about four appointments, and I am happy to report that my tooth is now in great shape and the total cost was much less than the original, and, in my case, covered 50% by insurance. He has also fixed a cracked tooth, and is an artist when it comes to crowns, too. Dr. Pizem is now my dentist without reservation. He always is calm and focused. I appreciate the hygienist in his office, too, who is thorough and gentle and extremely professional. The office is no frills , the secretary is efficient and all are extremely professional. He believes in saving teeth and not doing unnecessary work, which is a rarity these days. Suzanne D.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your graceful words Suzanne. It is feedback such as yours that gives purpose and all the meaning to our work. Dr Pierre Pizem

Submitted February 20, 2017

Good experience, first dentist I tried in Canada, happy with the service. The parking however is hard to find in the area and it's expensive.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

This is my 3rd dentist, so far he is the best including all the staff. Thank you guys. Sandra S.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have just had my first appointment and am very impressed with the time taken to asnwer questions, and the relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
Thank you so much for the Feedback. See you soon for your next appointment

Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Pizem m à installé 4 couronnes très très satisfaite il est attentif aux détails son personnel tout simplement adorable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Ça nous fait toujours plaisir de vous voir a notre clinique.

Submitted July 12, 2017

Moi j'ai reçu du traitement pour des dents brisés. Dr Pizem les a reparés très facilement. Je me sentais très à l'aise chez lui et tout s'est passé extrêmement bien. Je le recommande à tout le monde et lui remercie.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
Merci pour le feedback. Ça nous a fait plaisir de vous voir a notre clinique. A bientot.

Submitted July 12, 2017

I was having a severe tooth ache, he was able to see me within 2 hours. Amazing staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I received great care from Dr Pizem and his team.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Hi I'm Pietro honestly very very happy I found doctor pizem.... amazing staff!! Very attentive to your particular needs! Dr.Pierre Pizem KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING :) FIXED ISSUES THAT OTHER DENTISTS WERE NOT ABLE TO FOR YEARS.!!! IF YOU WANT PIECE OF MIND GO SEE HIM RIGHT AWAY!! He even managed to squeeze me in for an emergency root canal...in record time and to perfection .... Most important he and his staff are honest! Merci Dr.Pizem je vais en fina profiter d'une vacances sans mal de tête 🖒

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Both Dr. Pizem and his assistant mr. Vasquez were very helpful and efficient and im smiling all the time now :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French