Facebook Pixel

Dr. Pierre Pizem

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
150 reviews

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Pizem

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have had a lot of dental work and am in my early 60s, and felt very loyal to my previous dentist. However, I first went to Dr. Pizem for a second opinion after I'd been told by my previous dentist that a dental implant (at a cost of about $5000, not covered by insurance!) was my only option for one tooth. Dr. Pizem took x-rays and together we discussed a detailed root canal procedure to save the tooth. He listened to my concerns and questions, and answered everything with patience and care, and I decided to let him fix my tooth. He worked on the tooth over about four appointments, and I am happy to report that my tooth is now in great shape and the total cost was much less than the original, and, in my case, covered 50% by insurance. He has also fixed a cracked tooth, and is an artist when it comes to crowns, too. Dr. Pizem is now my dentist without reservation. He always is calm and focused. I appreciate the hygienist in his office, too, who is thorough and gentle and extremely professional. The office is no frills , the secretary is efficient and all are extremely professional. He believes in saving teeth and not doing unnecessary work, which is a rarity these days. Suzanne D.

Was this rating useful? 4

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Pierre Pizem

Dr. Pierre Pizem's response
On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your graceful words Suzanne. It is feedback such as yours that gives purpose and all the meaning to our work. Dr Pierre Pizem

Submitted February 20, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent dentiste que je fréquente depuis plus de 20 ans

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent dentist, knowledgeable staff, been with him for three years now as well as my family. Best dentist I have had since moving to the Montreal Region.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Always a good service, very careful staff. I recommend with no hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

En plus d'être un dentiste exceptionnel, De Pizem est un humain de grande qualité. Il est aussi délicat, juste, et intelligent dans sa pratique que dans son approche interpersonnelle. Je Le recommande hautement à tous et me compte chanceuse de l'avoir comme dentiste.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Très courtois et professionnel, cela fait déjà plusieurs années que ma conjointe et moi bénéficions de ses services.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Extremely kind and helpful staff. The dental hygienist was extremely knowledgeable, as was Dr. Pizem.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent dentiste Je le recommande totalement et sans reserve

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Personnel très gentil et professionnel. Service impeccable ! À recommander sans hésitation.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

1
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Premier rv en urgence pour une douleur dentaire intense. En une heure, ils ont procédé à une analyse, des radiographie et la réparation (partielle) de mon problème. Le cas m’a clairement été expliqué, et j’ai eu des mises à jour au fur et à mesure qu’il réparait ma dent. Toute l’équipe a été super gentille et professionnelle. Vu l’urgence de ma situation, j’ai été obligée d’y aller avec ma fille de 4 mois. Jamais personne ne m’a fait sentir coupable d’avoir amené un bébé dans leur clinique, et ils se sont même occupé de la distraire pendant que ma dent se faisait réparée! J’y retournerai sans hésitation pour mes nettoyages annuelles!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Pierre Pizem's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

  • French
  • English

Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
AHC


Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment or call (514) 485-3999
  • October 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    30123456
    78910111213
    14151617181920
    21222324252627
    28293031123
    45678910
  • October 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    30123456
    78910111213
    14151617181920
    21222324252627
    28293031123
    45678910
  • October 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    30123456
    78910111213
    14151617181920
    21222324252627
    28293031123
    45678910

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.