Ratings for Dr. Ejibunmi Adetola

She did not make me feel comfortable at all and acted like I was an inconvenience to her. After she read my ultrasound results she acted like it was a waste of her time to see me because I only had a small fibroid. I told her about another issue I was having and she took a 2 second look and dismissed it without even looking where I asked. I went to another doctor and it turns out there is something wrong with me. This doctor made me feel like I wasn't worth her time. I honestly felt like crying after I left because it was hard for me to even go see a doctor in the first place. I definitely will not ever recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

The worst doctor . She was very rude to me and my husband

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I found her pleasant, knowledgeable and very efficient, she took the time to answer my questions and I didn't feel rushed. I am looking forward to the procedure she will be carrying out on me , with the utmost confidence that i I have in her. I am glad that I didn't judge her by the bad reviews on this sight!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

For knowledge the least I could put was 1. I would've put a 0. The rating system does not allow. She is very dangerous. Has not practised long yet claims to have over 25 yrs. experience. As for OB GYN... she lacks complete knowledge and safety . should definetely not be doing C-sections or any other type of surgery..

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

terrible.... not sure if shes a dr, rude to my family. not aware of pre eclampsia or even how to treat it. inexperienced. did not listen to us as we attempted to explain our family members situation. claimed nothing more wrong with her than "anxiety" as per previous dr. sts. we are ruining her wkd. making her come in for nothing. stay away.....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

absolute WORSE dr. ever..... Rude. Would not listen to my dtrs. complaints of severe headaches. Refused to do a c-section or transfer. Not even sure she has legitimate practice

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

She is my OB with my first child. I found he kind, and knowledgeable. She took the time to answer all the question both me and my husband had. Glad I lucked out with her.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

The worst gynaecologist I have ever came across. She is so ignorant and rude. Everything is a waste of time to this doctor. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone ever !!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

She was my saviour when I delivered my son, if it wasn't for her, I don't know what would have happened. She helped me all the way through!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I did not like her at all! She didnt seem to care about my pregnancy at all. I informed of cramps i was getting after an internal exam she did the day before, she didnt call me back and instead her receptionist called me to book another appointment 5 days later. Later that day i had major bleeding, went into the hospital where they told me i had miscarried my baby. They did an internal and external ultrasound and all they seen was blood. They advised me to see her on monday as this happened on friday. I called her office monday morning seen her in the afternoon and demanded another ultrasound. When i went for my ultrasound the baby was doing well and i didnt lose it. But she had NO CARE to find out why this happened. I made an appointment with my family doctor requesting a new ob. While waiting for a new doctor i got a call from the general hospital advising me I was supposed to be there for an indepth ultrasound as they found irregularities in the blood flow to my babies brain. Adatolas office NEVER bothered to call me. She never even told me of it when i had seen her last. Aparently the referal was sent before i had my bleed a week prior. I set up the appointment again with the general for another day to find out there was nothing wrong with the blood flow or my baby and they didnt know why she made the appointment. I requested they send results to my family doctor as i would not be seeing adatola again. These were not my only issues with adatola, she had never sent me for blood work or my glucose tests. I finally got my new doctor who was surprised nothing that should have been done was done. I had gestational diabetes which was caught extremely late I also had signs of preclampsia which thanks to the great nursing staff and my new doctor was caught on time. NEVER EVER WOULD I RECOMMEND ADETOLA TO ANYONE

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017